A War Within Her Mind (Looking For Parental Figure!) (Revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kui

Original poster
Hi there! This is Tai.

I am looking for an RP partner capable of Para, multi-para full of details and descriptions. I am not looking for pure sex or anything quite like that, though do expect a healthy dose of sexual content. (Special emphasis on the word Content) The RP summary is followed below:

From another dimension and arguably different universe, Kui seeks freedom and security in worlds that don't offer so much stress and consequences as the one she lives in. Thus, from world hop to world hop Kui tries to find one special world that truly sticks. From crime, trial and error to at last finding that one world that truly did offer the vacation time that Kui had been so inspired to get! The place was (Modern/Fantasy/Magic?) and home to (Your character) who took in Kui as an assistant! (Magical assistant? By the books assistant? We can talk about it.) Although the assistant is suppose to be of use to the master sooner or later, the (your character) soon finds out that She/he is becoming more and more of a parental figure than a master for this rather immature young lady.

With conflicting cultures and inappropriate behavior always problematic between the two characters (That's us!) it is a wonder why Kui has not yet been dismissed from her job! Perhaps it is a developing romance? Or perhaps your character believes 1+2 doesn't equal 9? With the countless clues and eastereggs for your character to explore, it is only a matter of time that She/he finds out that Kui isn't actually who she is saying she is . . .

Looking for primarily female, but certainly can work with a male! We can talk more about the idea that I want to RP and yes, there is a ton of hidden lore with my character!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.