A Traditional Fantasy Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp ya lost me. What's the point of diving into dangerous dungeons for loot if ya don't get to spend it on wenches afterwards?
Spend it on wenches all you want; just don't describe what you do with them in the boudoir.

You have to understand, we have teen members who have expressed interest, and I don't want to get into any legal grey areas while running this RP.

I really hope you reconsider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenie
we have teen members
t10.jpg

Reactions: Jade
*Quietly raises their hand* I'M HERE! PLEASE LET ME BE A PART OF THIS! *Performs dogeza many times* MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC

I promise I'm not a spastic spammer... Well... Only sometimes. XD
Hey, Stars; I'm sorry I forgot to message you. I'm not sure how to use the stars in your name, so I couldn't tag you when I tagged the others. But then I forgot to message you, hahaha; my bad.

Anyway; you still interested in joining?

If so, here's the OOC

Hey, Stars; I'm sorry I forgot to message you. I'm not sure how to use the stars in your name, so I couldn't tag you when I tagged the others. But then I forgot to message you, hahaha; my bad.

Anyway; you still interested in joining?

If so, here's the OOC
OH MY GOSH YES. I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON BECAUSE I'VE BEEN ON A TRIP. I ALSO WON'T BE BACK UNTIL SUNDAY. I AM SO SORRY, BUT I WILL MAKE SURE TO WORK OUT MY CHARACTER AND SUCH AS FAST AS POSSIBLE ONCE I GET BACK.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.