A Soul, Bound

Undertaker swings down in front of Ciel, hanging from a high beam by his legs like a bat. Somehow, his hat remains in place on his head, keeping his bangs over his scarred eyes. "My, my, this is a pleasure, Earl. I suppose you have my... package?" He drops down clumsily and takes a bone treat from his desk. "Well, let's have it."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian stepped inside and presented the box. In his hand he held the key. "Your package, as requested from the Queen in exchange for her documents."

Ciel jumps inside at the sudden appearance of the slightly (if not all) crazy man appearing upside down in front of him. On the outside however, his facial expression remains the same, cold and steely calm without so much as a flinch. "Good day, Undertaker."

He pauses letting Sebastian present the box, watching their interested party, waiting for the documents, holding his cane in one hand. Absently, his gaze moves around the room slightly. It really did give him the creeps. He forced himself to look back at the Undertaker, not letting himself get distracted from the task at hand.

"Why thank you, Earl. This box contains exotic chemicals from the east that I wish to try." He didn't expound on whether he planned to try it on his corpses or try it himself.

He took the box and placed it on a high shelf, then turned around with a wide grin and a bit of dribble running down his lip. "Of course, if you wish to acquire your documents, you'll have to give me that thing. That lovely thing. Perhaps your butler will humor me once againnnn?" The anticipation made him titter with delight.

~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian bowed. "Only if my master wishes." He turned to Ciel. "Young master, may I ask you to please step out for a moment? It is shameful for me to allow you to see me doing such a thing." As he always did, he would need to give the man a good laugh before getting what they need.

Ciel watches the scene unfold with an almost expressionless face. His eye focuses slightly on the bit of dribble that was on the Undertakers lip...It was bothering him. He looks up slightly as Sebastian speaks. It takes a moment for his words to register before he raises an eyebrow just slightly.

"Alright. You may," he turns and walks to the door opening it and stopping outside after shutting the door. Ciel turns slightly looking up at the sign a bit, crossing his arms across his chest, waiting. Another flame of curiousity sparked in him. He always wonder what Sebastian said or did for that matter to make the Undertaker collapse in fits of laughter.

Sebastian waited until the door closed and turned to the Undertaker, who had now sat on top of his desk munching treats like popcorn.

He slid off his glove and took a deep breath.

In a few seconds, Undertaker's store quaked with raucous laughter, frightening two young ladies taking a stroll.

The door opened and Sebastian appeared. "The documents are here, young master." He inside to the Undertaker's outstretched the hand. The owner was slumped over the counter, his mouth dribbling a little more.

~~~~~~~

"Oh, yessssss! What beautiful laughter. Heh heh. If you need anything more, Earl, I would love to bargain with you again. Tee hee."

Ciel raises his head a bit, looking at the documents in Sebastians hand. He had no idea what the demon told the other to make his very store quake with laughter, and truthfully, he wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

He reaches forward, taking the documents with a nod looking over at the Undertaker with a slightly mild expression, "I'm sure we'll be seeing you again, Undertaker." It was more then what the boy usually said.

The young earl turns walking back to the carriage waiting for Sebastian, holding the papers for the Queen in his hands, careful not to drop a single paper.

"If it's in my place to say, I am quite surprised at how well you've behaved yourself, young master. Most humans would have wanted desperately to know the contents of that box." You really are fascinating...

The carriage stopped at the Manor's large wooden doors. "Here we are, young master. Would you like me to warm a bath for you before we begin preparations for the dinner?"

He looks up with a small smirk decorating his delicate features, "What type of guard dog would I be if I had to know every little thing about my masters orders?" tilting his head slightly, a bit of navy blue black hair falling in his face. He had wondered quite desperately about the contents but he'd kept that at bay.

Ciel ponders it for a moment before walking up the steps of the mansion, "Yes, that'd be fine." A bath sounded nice after the drawn out day, and with a visit from guests coming, he supposed a hot bath would relax him a bit.

Sebastian poured the warm water into the tub. The steam brushed his face and hair as he emptied the large metal pot.

"You're bath is ready young master. Let us get you out of your clothes and I'll see to have your dinner clothes washed and ready."

Ciel enters the bathroom as the demon calls him and stands silently, waiting as he nods. The day seemed to be going slow...at least for the young lord. He watches the water as he waits for his butler to help him undress.

Sebastian started with Ciel's coat. He took the buttons off one by one and slid it off the boy's back. Then he tugged gently at the string around the young master's thin, delicate neck and took it off from around it. The shirt was next, and Sebastian gasped internally at the sight of pure white skin peeking out from the soft fabric. He slid it off the boy's shoulders, taking in every bit of his pampered flesh. When it was off, he could clearly see the occult's brand on his back- the very mark that caused the boy to rend his soul from it's place in heaven and banish it into the Abyss. It was almost as beautiful as his own mark on Ciel's eye. Almost.

The boots and trousers came off. All that was left was the eyepatch. Sebastian nearly tore it off, but remembered his place and delicately unraveled it, making sure not to pull any hair.

Ciel was in before him. Bare and vulnerable. In full control of the strong demon's actions.

"Shall I carry you into the water, young master?"

Ciel's eye follows the demon before him as he neatly undresses the lord. Once the concealer of the demons mark had been removed from over his eye, it slowly opens, glimmering purple red, the contract faintly outlined in it. He felt his skin still tingling slightly where the demons fingers brushed lightly every now and then as he undressed him. His lips turn down slightly in a frown. That hadn't happened before...​
The boy snaps out of his slight confusion at the fact and looks at Sebastian quietly for a moment before nodding, not in the place of mind to speak.​

Sebastian thought he saw Ciel shiver for a moment. He knew it wasn't because of the cold.

"Pardon me, young master." He placed an arm around Ciel's shoulder and another behind his knees. Young master's small naked body was in his arms. He walked slowly over to the bath and slowly placed him into the steaming water.

The boy settles into the hot water letting out a soft, inaudible sigh. The heat was nice and Ciel was tired. It'd been a long day so far and it wasn't even over.

He frowns slightly, leaning forward a bit in the water.

Sebastian placed a hand on his chest. "You look very tired, young master. Would you perhaps want a nice massage?" He began to slowly slip off his ridiculously pristine white gloves.

The young lord pauses as he considers the offer. Perhaps it would help him relax a bit more... He nods, "Very well, you may."

Then the actual idea sinks in. He turns his head away with a calm air, but in actuality to hide a slight burning of his cheeks. Sebastian would be giving him a massage...He shuts his eyes, trying to make the light blush go away. He shouldn't be embarrassed. It was a servants duty after all. And he was used to having physical contact with the demon, wasn't he?

Sebastian warms his hands as he approached the steaming tub. Young master was blushing, probably from the heat. His fingers caressed young master's delicate back, kneading the stiffness away. His hands began to move around, but his eyes were already taking everything in. The young master really was such a perfect specimen. Unconsciously, his hands began to wander lower, and when he realized this, he made no effort to stop.

"Are you enjoying this, young master?"