A second chance (Fantasy RP, seeking bisexual/pansexual male or someone who can double.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Bingus
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Traveling, you get the idea.
If you're interested shoot me a PM rather than posting here, thanks <3

Premise:
The feeling of being lost, displaced, taken away only to be put somewhere else. But... Where did you come from? You can't remember, and all too quickly you realize that you have no memories, not even your own name. Your vision clears, your eyes open... And you sit in a room, a simple room with no exits or entrances, only two chairs, a table, and a ledger. Across from you sits a young woman, drumming a pen on the table impatiently. "Awake, are you?" She inquires. "Then let's go over the beginning of your new life."

She quickly explains that your old life, as it were, is over. You were dying, or already dead, but rather than allowing you to pass on, a powerful force pulled you away and took you here, to this new world, this new place, allowed you to live again. Sadly, this came at the cost of your memories, and at a price.

The price is simple. You will become a champion, one that will travel this world, and seek out the source of the corruption, for this world is corrupt, and said corruption is spreading. All too quickly, those of this world turn to deviant acts, to sex and depravity, and whereas it had now been a peaceful place, a new conflict rages. To the north, a race of demons has begun to emerge, their kind vicious, cunning, and of course, depraved. They seek nothing more than to convert the world to their ways.

So you will be sent into that world, as a champion, one who will seek out the source of the corruption afflicting the world, and destroy it. One who will fight against those who would spread it, and become a paragon of purity.

... That's the idea, at least. But along the way, you'll find many temptations, and it couldn't hurt to give in every once in a while... Could it?

---
This RP is inspired by Corruption of Champions, and will make heavy use of the 'Monster girl' archetype, specifically those from the monster girl encyclopedia, as well as plenty of original characters, story elements, and the like.
I'm preferably, I'm looking for my partner to play a young (between 14-17) cute male, but someone who can double up and play more than one character, with the other being female, would get major bonus points, though it's not required. As an example, this is the kind of male character I'm looking for.

I'd also like my partner to be able to post a decent amount and to have a good grasp of grammar. I'll also require someone who's willing to use anime pictures for their characters, as I will do the same for characters of any importance within the RP. Expect a large amount of eye candy, and for me to try and find stuff you might enjoy.

I'd like if my partner was open minded as to allow for a wide variety of kinks to be explored, through we can discuss any hard limits you might have, I have a few myself, but not many. This basically means that you must be comfortable with any pairing of males, females, and futa, be it MxM, MxFuta, FxF, or any other combination.

On the flipside, I'm very much willing to oblige and specific kinks you might have, and should you bring them up, I'll be quite happy to include them within the RP at any given point. My objective is to make this an enjoyable experience for my partner, and I'm very much willing to discuss all aspects of the RP OOC.

This particular RP will have a balance of plot and smut, but a lot of it will be dependent on your character's actions in response to the various situations offered. There will be a lot of opportunities, but not all of them will have to be taken, your choices will ultimately decide how dirty things get... But expect them to get smutty at least sometimes.

Oh and I'd like someone who can post at the very least once day, as to keep a good pace to the RP.

This is basically it. I hope that didn't sound too intimidating. >.> Ahem. Anyways, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can get to discussing things.

Last edited:
On the lookout for a partner for this once again.

Heavily edited, added a premise and more specifications and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.