A Romeo and Juliet story, if Romeo and Juliet were assassins (Seeking Male Main Character)

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Heyo! I am currently looking for someone who is up for a rather gory and violent arranged marriage tale with a twist.

The plot begins in a world where trains, ships, indoor plumbing, and electricity exists, but guns do not. (I know, I know! But killing people with guns is so boring unless it's a Gunslinger story, but that I'll leave for another time.)

In this little world lies a kingdom, powerful and advanced (At least more advanced than its neighboring countries) and within this kingdom, the king has at his disposal to families of trained assassins. With over a dozen of trained killers at his beck and call, one would think the king would have it made. However, when a feud develops between the two families, it starts a chain of events that leads to the death of innocent citizens. Fed up with the bloodshed, the king decides to take it upon himself to find a way to force the two families to get along, and what better way to do that then to arrange a marriage. The king decrees it, and so it shall be. The eldest daughter of the Montatraeu family shall marry the eldest son of the opposing family (Your character) with a few stipulations. If either of the betrothed should end up dead, both families will be stripped of their wealth and title, and banished from the country. To ensure that the newly married couple will try to find a way to get along, the king adds one other stipulation; they must sire a child together within the first two years of marriage.

A little rough, but that's the general idea.

The relationship between the two is completely open. I'd love it if a romance developed between them, but it's not necessary for the plot.

This will be advanced, and I am looking for a partner who can help move the story along as well as contribute ideas.

This will be extremely violent. (They're assassins, duh!) If you're squeamish about writing out violence or gore, this probably isn't for you.

We will be playing our characters family members, so the ability and desire to play multiple characters is a must.

And no, I won't change my mind about the no guns thing. Anything else can be negotiated.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM or drop a line here.

I am 100% game for this, i love this twist to the concept of Romeo and Juliet!

The description didn't come out quite as well as I would have hoped. I actually had the entire country all fleshed out, but sadly, my work was lost. :( I remember most of it though, and I managed to salvage my character.

oh im sorry! would you still wanna do this or?

I do! Sorry about the confusion. It was a while ago. I'm totally up for it. Wanna talk about it in PMs?

sure sounds awesome!