A rather fun time.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" Ahehe. " He giggled as he wraped his arms around his lover's neck.

As he drives the car bounces over bumps makeing Shaun bounce up and down Raziels length.

Raziel groans with each bump and dip in the road. Soon he cumms again on the ride home."You might want to dress and we can continue in the bedroom."

Shuan smiled as he just put his jeans on and left his underwear in the car. " Lets hurry back to the room so we can continue. "

He smirks and parks before walking in the room and groping Shaun by reaching in his pants."Naughty naughty. So tell me. How much do you want it?" He asks the uke as he undresses.

he pulls raziel closely as he panths lightly. " I wan't it sooooo bad. " He said as he kissed his lover agressivly.

He Fingers Shauns ass as he plays with his cock."Is that so....What are you going to do for it?" He says with a smirk.

Shuan gasped as he moaned grabbing ahold of raziels shoulder's. " Ill do anything. " He said as he panthed lightly.

Raziel whispers."My member needs attention. Why dont you give it some while i play?" He sugjests. Indeed his member is throbbing.

Shuan nodded as he went down low and kissed his lover's tip slowly licking up the shaft and then takeing the head into his mouth sucking softly. " Mmmmm... "

Raziel groans out."Fffffuuuuuckkk. who taught you that?" He asks strokeing his lovers cock and pushing his fingers in and out od Shauns well fucked little hole

Shuan moaned more as he started to bob his head back n forth. " Mmmmghh! "

Raziel is soon ready and picks shaun up. Flipping him around and sitting him down on his cock."Aaahhh."

" NNNGHAAAA!!! " He screams in pure pleasure as he panthed hard.

Good thing they have an apartment by themselves....that might have woken the neighbors as he thrusts in and out of the tight hole. his hands roaming Shaun posessivly and owning his body.

Shuan moaned loudly as he panthed closeing his eyes. " OHGOD! "

He whispers into Shauns ear."Your mine now." He says jerking the younger mans cock as he thrusts fast and hard in his ass.

Raziels rock solid body is working hard to please his younger lover....trying to make him cumm.