A rather fun time.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
shuan un buttoned his pants to let Raziel get better access to his member. " There ya go babe mmm. " He said as he let out a small moan.

Raziel strokes Shauns member. Spitting on his hand to make sure he doesent chafe it."You look so sexy like that. All hot and heavy."Raziels own pants are bulging with his need.

" Lets pull over babe. " He said as his lover had goten him horny and he wanted him inside of him asap.

Raziel pulls off the main road and into a dirt road leading into the woods. He pulls over and puts the roof up. He wants privacy.

Shuan kissed raziel passionatly as he warped his arms around raziel's neck.

Raziel slips down his pants and releases his member. Letting the seat recline back."Come on. I cant wait." He says with lust in his eyes. He wants to fuck his lover hard and quick.

Shuan sat on raziels lap and looked down at him his pants off allready.

Raziel guides his cock in Shauns ass with a groan at how tight he is."Ride me lover?" He asks as he grinds his hips experimentally.

Shuan slowly starts to rock on his lover's member moaning loudly.

Raziels groan is a loud one as he enjoys Shauns tight hole rocking up and down on his cock.

" MMMH! " Shuan moaned even louder as he hit a sweet spot.

Raziel thrusts hard and fast in Shaun. He groans out this is too good. His Member is throbbing.

" Ahhh Raziel! " Shuan moaned out as he closed his eyes tightly.

Raziel groans."Im gonna cumm!" He cries out as his seed spills into Shauns ass.

' NNNGHHHH!! " He moans loudly as he fell upon his lover's chest.

His breath is heavy as he wraps his arm around his lover.

shuan kissed raziel deeply as he closed his eyes.

He returns the kiss with a smile. "Thanks lover"

" Mmmh my pleasure. " He said as he licked his lover's noes.

He drives with Shaun in his lap. Still half naked and buried in his lovers ass.