A Queen's Slave

He looked on, and couldn't help but admire her body, looking past the scars. The impure thought quickly left his mind and he knelt outside the tub. Placing his large hands on the top of her back, he began moving his thumbs around in circular motions, pressing lightly in soft areas, and applying more pressure to more tensed areas. This continued for awhile as her worked her entire back down to her lower spine, then found some soap to apply to her hair. He dipped the soap into the water then rubbed his hands. He then sifted his hands threw her long hairs, making sure that now part was left untouched. He silently wished that this would be the extent of his orders.

She mmms and leans back into his hands, she sighs happily and her whole body seems to glow under his attentions and when he is done she looks him over, he was handsome and he fascinated her.... he behaved well and she knew that oil was giving him a hard on which would make his night real uncomfortable, she looks at him, her eyes meeting with his, " I am not entirely cruel. You behaved well and so tonight you do not have to have sex with me. You should strip and scrub that oil off or you will regret it." She gets out of the tub and drys off, she then wraps a silk robe around her shoulders. " When you are done you may get in the bed and sleep. I require nothing more of you this night" she walks into her room, she takes out a come and begins to comb her long hair out. She looked much softer this way.... more of an abused woman than a fierce warrior queen.

Mezo did as she told, wanting the oil removed. After he had carefully scrubbed it off, he walked into the room looking at the bed. Once again he found himself staring at the queen. Mezo walked to her bed and slipped under the covers. It was the most comfortable bed he had ever laid in. Of course he was a warrior accustomed to cots.

She removes her make up and there are scars even on her delicate face, she then braids her hair and sighs putting everything back where it belongs. She then got up and blew the candles out Laying in her bed next to him, she soon cuddles into his arms and falls asleep. His last job this night would be to hold her while she slept

Mezo couldn't complain. He had a comfy bed and a woman to cuddle with. It helped him fall asleep, and almost forget about the trouble he went through since he was there. The battle did not leave his mind, and the fact he was sleeping in the same bed as the queen which killed all his men stuck with him. He felt traitorous and sick to his stomach. He soon feel asleep, thinking of what the next day could entail.

She yawns and soon woke to see him holding her, he was behaving so well. She strokes his cheek softly and her hands run down his bare chest and she smiles, " You have.... promise. You could easily become my favorite"

"I'm not sure if being a favorite is a good thing here." Mezo as he cocked an eyebrow. He sat up, stretching. "I suppose I am off to that hellish room for the day. He looked back down at her with a blank expression.

She shrugs, " probably not. Not many people enjoy my company. Perhaps it is undesirable to be my favorite" She gets out of the bed and stretches. She looks at the food and sighs chucking it, " you think they would stop trying to poison me by now" she mutters under her breath and pins her hair up in an intricate style with many combs. She then dresses as always, for battles. She puts her sword on and looks at him, " you may go back to the room or stay here. Make your choice" Her face was scarred, she heads to put her make up on, to hide them

"If you are so aware that they want you dead, why do you rule in the way you do? Why not rule fairly, like my King. I suppose former king." Mezo sat at the side of the bed, the covers over his waist. "I think I might stay here, the obvious choice but pretty reasonable." He watched her as she applied her makeup. For all that he had heard about her, she was quite civil with him. Although he wasn't going to bring his guard down that easily.

She looks over at him and her eyes colden, " Irule my people fairly slave. My people don't try to kill me. Th aristocracy does, neighboring kingdoms..... other royal families. They want the throne. That's how my father died, trusted his sister.... now I have to deal with it. Don't you dare tell me I don't do right by my country" she briskly walks out and would not return until late

"I struck a nerve, that should bite me later." Mezo sighs and begins looking for something to wear. He finds a old pair of pants and throws them on. He then walks to the tray of food, seeing if any of it was left unaltered. He is pleased to see there was an apple, which he eats quickly. He would spend the rest of the day either laying around or working out, not wanted to lose his fitness.

(I don't mean to change my style of writing, I just like yours and adapted, I hope you don't mind!)

She would return that night with two trays of food tested for poisoning. She has one set out for him and she takes hers with her to the tub, she does not utter a word to him but her hair is a mess, and when she removes the combs he sees her set one down.. bloody. The teeth of each comb was a sharpened blade, her dress was torn and she takes it off throwing it in a pile, her side had a cut in it, but she walked on, to her tub as if nothing had happened

( tis fine)

Mezo looks on at her, silent. He picks up a piece of meat, biting into it softly. He stares away as she bathes. He wasn't sure what would come of this night, and decided to eat instead of think. He is nearly finished when she finishes bathing.

When she returns her side and left arm are bandaged, her hair is braided to the side and she looks at him, " get in the bed. I hope you are easily excitable. I need a release and it is your job to give it to me" when he laid down, she would straddle him

Mezo stares at her briefly before climbing into the bed. He tenses as she gets on top of him. He is unsure how this will go, as she has obviously been through a rough day. He takes a deep breath, feeling her skins against his.

She runs her nails over his bare chest and undoes his pants, she slowly runs her hand indexx finger over his length, she expected him to harden fast, she wanted him in her right now, she did not even bother to completely remove his pants, only enough so that she could get access to what she desired

Mezo flinches a little at the sudden touch of his member. He is shocked when he sees how quickly it causes him to start hardening. He can't help but breathe irregularly. Soon enough he was at full length. Mezo stares at the ceiling, not wanting to look at the queen.

" Good boy" she smiles and puts him inside her and groans happily, she swerves her hips and smiles, " you sir.... are an excellent size. Now, pound into me."

Mezo hesitates at first, adjusting to the feeling he hadn't felt in so long. He closes his eyes, and starts moving his hips to match her movements, but putting some extra force behind it, to do as she asked. He keeps his eyes closed and starts pushing slightly harder. Was he actually enjoying this?

She shudders and pushes him as deep that he can go, she moves down and kisses him deeply, hr fingers delve in his hair and her hips move against his aggressively, she wanted him and he was hers