A Queen's Slave

"I do not like where I am," Mezo begins, addressing the crowd which now seemed angry at him. "I was an enemy of the queen. She killed all my men and captured me. I disgrace my home every time I do as she says. I hope to escape, or be let free. If I can do that with my body intact, then for the gods' sake I will!" He looks at them with anger in his own eyes, then turns to face the wall.

Fai shakes his head and goes back to his corner. No one seemed to understand their mistress like he did..... she came back up that night and sighs, " Fai, come on" he looks up and nods running after her. It was his turn this night

Mezo watches as he runs off. He hopes that he doesn't end up like Fai. Perhaps Fai doesn't fear her, but regardless he is consumed by her. Mezo soon decides to workout, having not much else to do.

The next morning he returns and goes back to his corner tucking his feet under him and he soon fell asleep. He begins to snore softly and she returns and looks at the group, " who wants to come with me tonight?"

Mezo looked around. Many of the men turned, scared. The ones in chains closed their eyes. One even began to pray. Mezo looked back at the queen. Her temper was soon to flare he imagined. He didn't want to volunteer for his cuts have just healed.

She points to one chained, " you" she goes over and undoes his wrist and takes him to her room, his screams echo through the hall

It was as if Mezo forgot all about his only night with her so far. The man's scream send shivers down Mezo's spine. Once the screams stopped, he looks around and the other men. They all are either sighing in relief or just as shocked as Mezo. He takes a deep breathe and lays on his small bed. He can't imagine what that man will go through on this night.

The next morning he does not return, she lets it appear as though she has killed him but after their last session she had him bandaged and released. She's never actually killed any of them. She always let's them free but she likes the fear so she let's them make her a tyrant

Mezo feared the fate of himself. He was taught not to fear death, but then again he wasn't a solider anymore. He spends the day talking to some of the concubines such as himself, some tell stories of her brutality, while others managed to remember moments where even they enjoyed themselves. Mezo couldn't lie, he enjoyed his night with her. As horrible as he felt emotionally, the physical pleasure was unlike anything he had ever felt before.

She enters each night taking a differet male, finnally it is his turn once more, " come on, time for you to lay down" she looks at him patiently

Mezo rises from the bed and walks to her, in which she then leads him to her room. He keeps his eyes on her, not wanting to miss anything she might point to or anything she says. He has been unnerved still by the man who never returned.

She looks at him and tips his face up, " why so quiet? Strip me, you are going to bathe, massage, and lotion me before we go to the bed. Did you eat before hand?"

"I-I'm fine. I did eat my queen." He said nothing more and led her to the bathing room. He began to remove her armor, getting down to her basic wear underneath. As removed her ornate hair pins and bindings before stripping her. As her skin began to expose, Mezo couldn't help but feel a bulge begin to form. She was an attractive woman, no doubt. When she was finally nude, she stepped into her elaborate tub. Mezo took a sponge and soap and began to wash her body. He felt more and more attracted to her, and it would only get worse. Soon the bath was over, and she stepped out to be dried by him. Next was the massage. He decided to lotion her as he rubbed her skin. He was much more tending to her now. He went from her shoulders to her back, soon to her thighs and calves. The feeling of the lotion against her drove him crazy. Soon all was finished as asked and they made their way to the bed. Mezo waited for her to lay down before sliding next to her. "I hope I was satisfactory." He said softly to her.

She smiles and lets him, she mmmmms at his touches and she looks into his eyes as he asks her if he did well, " when you do not satisfy me I will let you know. Now I am tired, tonight you will be on top. But don;t get used to it" She lays back surrounded by her pillows and sighs happily, " do you need to be excited?"

Mezo noticed his bulge had gone down some, and looks at her. "I-I can excite myself my queen. I do not want you to have to labor more than needed. Mezo moves his shirt and pants, exposing his body. His member was limp, but not completely. He positioned himself over her. He had never had this kind of control before over her. He wouldn't dare abuse it.

She nods, " alright. Just be swift about it" she mutters and her chest rises and falls with each breath, her hands run through her hair and she sighs happily, yes.... she was in a good mood and she had a powerful man above her... about to make her feel good

Mezo didn't have to do much, the feeling of her self against him made him rise quickly. Mezo moved his hands to cup her breasts. It fueled his lust and soon he was probing her center. "Can I enter you now?" He was ready to give her everything he got.

She bods opening her emerald eyes, eye that had appeared demonic red when he first met her.... Was she truly the demon everyone said she was, right now beneath him she was a beautiful but scarred maiden who just wanted to be seen... Just wanted to be loved.... And no one had ever seen her. Never saw what she truly wanted, they fed her lust but none would feed her true craving.... Love

Mezo looked into her beautiful eyes, and soon he had slid into her. His movements started slow, pumping gently and getting a feel for her. Soon he picked up his pace, moving his hips harder and faster. Mezo had been staring into her eyes, and like a magnet his lips found hers, pressing passionately.

Her eyes meet him and her breath catches in her throat, she accepts his kiss and she wraps her arms around him, this time her nails don't dig into his flesh.... she is careful