A Prince for Christmas!? (astretia ♚ ★Under The Stars★)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vei_li_os

٩꒰。•‿•。꒱۶
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
tumblr_of60uyghud1tnp7v9o8_250.jpg

tumblr_of60uyghud1tnp7v9o10_250.jpg

tumblr_of60uyghud1tnp7v9o9_250.jpg
Kristen Andersen
Kristen Olsen Andersen
White, puff of cloud was all that the young prince was able to see as the private plane that his parents brought him flied across the ocean that is right below them. A tired sigh escaped from his slightly, chapped lips as his blue eyes stared out the window in front of him. Kristen was forced to go to America to meet his fiance, the daughter of the king of the neighborhood kingdom. The young platinum, blonde haired male wasn't too happy about it. He had begged his parents to call off the arranged wedding, but they refused to listen to their only child. Saying it was faith for him to be married to the daughter of another king.

The private jet soon landed at the airport, where he have to meet the chaperon his parents asked for. After getting everything out of the plane and into a black limousine, Kristen had once again stared out the window, watching the scenes in front of him go by quite fast.

A few hours later had passed and the young, Dane prince arrived at a luxurious hotel his parents booked a room in. He let the doorman and a few staffs take his luggage inside the lobby of the hotel. Kristen crossed his arms over his chest as he walked through the golden, framed glass doors and glanced around the area, his eyes scanning every detail.

Well... Time to face my fate today... and the next month as well...

Kristen soon heard laughing around him. They sound like children laughing actually. The young prince looked around the area once before glancing over his shoulder to noticed all of his luggage in one place. "Alright... Please go the front desk and ask for the room I'll be staying." He ordered to the chaperon, watching them nodded their head before walking to the direction when the front desk was.

Last edited:
#ADD8E6

Adam Morgans
Adam Morgans

Adam observed the small children that were impatiently sitting in the back of the car. "Alright! Alright! Calm down! We're almost there!" Adam laughed and smiled a little at the kids. They were truly angels. He wondered how their parents could even decide to leave them alone without any parental influence. He remembered reading a study that children that lived without parental influence were more likely to become troublesome children and delinquents as they grew older. He definitely did not want that for these kids. These kids would hopefully see how good it is to do good while they stayed in this hotel. The kids would listen when he spoke, but he was somewhat worried that he would run into some unexpected trouble while he was here.

Adam looked back on that moment from earlier and his eye twitched a little. I was right. They won't stop running around... Ugh, but they're so cute! I can't bear to keep them from having fun here. I mean... Playing in a place this extravagant, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the adult guests started playing 'Hide and Seek' with the kids. He smirked at his last thought and decided to try and get a feel for the entire place, but before he could do that, he would need to round the kids up.

It seemed that they were playing by some guest's luggage, which he immediately moved over to them for. "Hey!" He widened his eyes a little and tried to be as playful, but as stern, as possible. "Now now. Let's not get this man's luggage mixed up. I know hide and seek is fun, but you have to establish some rules. Plus, if you apologize to the guy for playing around it, I'll play with you guys."

The kids quickly moved next to him and he slowly moved them in the direction of the person that seemed to own this ridiculously-expensive-looking luggage. They were turned around, but he could tell that they seemed younger in comparison to him. The clothes he wore seemed to practically scream that he had status. Meanwhile, his screamed, "Wow! I'm only slightly poor and definitely don't belong here! Please judge me while I bring my niece and nephew to play hide and seek in this lobby!"

Adam stopped the kids for a second and looked back and winked at them. Adam cleared his throat and tapped the well-dressed person on the shoulder. "These kids have something to say to you. About their little blunder with playing around your luggage." He looked back at the kids and nodded. They both slightly nodded back, as if they understood what was happening here. He smiled slightly to reassure them about apologizing. They haven't really done anything wrong, but I'm sure this guest must be annoyed with the fact that kids are running around his luggage.

Kristen Andersen
Kristen Olsen Andersen
Kristen glanced over his shoulder to see a man with two kids standing behind him, smiling up at the young prince. Kristen returned the smile, but smaller. He looked over at the older man upon hearing him speak, raising a brow at his statements. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's alright, really... The children done nothing wrong then played around as they wish to." the Dane prince replied, his accent coming out slightly heavy. Kristen looked down at the children with the small smile still on his face.

"They have nothing to apologize. They're only children." He continued, his eyes flickering over at the older man. Kristen didn't know this man was the current owner of the hotel until one of the staff came and greeted the prince and the other male before taking the young man's luggage to his room when the chaperon received the key to his room.

Kristen gave a small bow before turning away from the kids and the other man. Whenever the young prince has a talk with someone, he'll bow to them slightly in respect before going away, or to excuse himself from the chattering.

Kristen soon followed the chaperon to his room after giving the kids and the older man a small wave. People were whispering to themselves or to others after realizing who Kristen was. There were bodyguards protecting him from the behind, making sure no one was trying something that would cost the young, blonde-haired prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.