A Plethora of Perversion [Fandom, Originals, And More]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
G

GoodEveningClarice

Original poster
  • Let's get right down to this, short and sweet and woefully lacking decor because I am a failure technologically speaking. I'm a twenty-four year old gender fluid individual (male or female pronouns are fine) who is very much interested in getting some juicy roleplays going for the summer. I do work an 8 to 4 job that sometimes requires late nights so I can't be someone who will reply every hour. However, I am usually free in the evenings and on weekends so I am active when I can be. Anyway, I'm a generally friendly person but am unlikely to put up with bullshit for very long. That being said I'm understand to real life issues, losing interest, and all of that jazz so please always be honest when possible. If you'd like to know anything else about me personally, please feel free to ask, otherwise let's get on with the show!

• My Rules, Preferences, And Expectations

1. I play males and females of all sexualities. I may also play an intersex character if the role is right. I'm perfectly comfortable playing opposite most of the gender spectrum (including trans and non-binary) including the more fanciful (cunt-boys, dick girls, etc) so go wild.

2. I'm not super interested in playing a male in hetero relationships right now unless the plot is super good and you're willing to double or even triple up.

3. And as far as 'dom' and 'sub' and all that, most of my characters are total switches. I also don't like when people take the dom and sub too far so that their entire character is 'sub' in personality, in the bedroom, in everything. People aren't so easily categorized in real life outside of extreme BDSM shit so I ask that our characters are complex as well.

4.I like OOC talk for friendship and plotting, etc. However like I said, I'm busy at times so please don't be offended if I can't chat all through the day.

5. I'm into just about anything EXCEPT Scat, permanent mutilation or disfiguring (scars and amputations and most guro/gore stuff is fine, I can get more detailed with this if needed) or non-fantasy beastiality. Character death and other mature themes are all good for me.

6. On that note, I can and will roleplay non sexual roleplays but I do enjoy my smut.

7. I can mirror post but I would prefer a partner who can do four+ paragraphs with exceptions for dialogue and action scenes.

8. I prefer roleplaying in forums but am open to moving to email or private messages if you prefer.

9. I'm also open to small groups.

10. Any questions? Please ask either here or privately.

11. Curious about my kinks? We can discuss it here, via pm, or you can check out the links in my Roleplay Resume for detailed lists of dos and don'ts.
  • So here's how this list is going to function, I'll simply list the fandoms I'm interested in and then include a small blurb on ships, plot ideas, and the like. I happily play most canons so just let me know what you're looking for. Assume I'm open to AUs and ideas not specifically listed. It'll be pretty bare for now but I have plot ideas for most things listed.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DUE TO STARTING ALL BUT ONE OR TWO OF MY NEW SET OF ROLEPLAYS, DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO START. THANKS.

Fandoms

TV/Movies

Hannibal (TV, Young Hannibal, etc)
    Hannibal x Will

Sense8
    Open to any and everything you could think for this, including making an original cluster/clusters.

Penny Dreadful
    Such a lovely universe, we could use this a jumping off point.

The Walking Dead
    Universe or specific pairings, just ask

American Horror Story
    ANYTHINGGGGGGGGG. Please ask.

Game of Thrones
    Originals, Canons, you name it.

Revolution
    MILES X SEBASTIAN

Marvel Universe
    I can play most of the Avengers and ship most things, especially male on male

The Hunger Games
    Preferably OCs.

Disney
    Let's adultify some of these classic plots and characters. Except Frozen and Moana, too pure to fuck with that lol.

Supernatural
    I mean, fuck me I ship everything on this show. If you play Crowley or Demon Dean for me I'll do whatever you want in return.

Star Wars
    I am a guilty of loving Kylo Ren way, way too much.

And there's so much more. I watch a lot of TV and movies, particularly the fantasy types and dark shit so please feel free to ask.

Video Games

Assassin's Creed

Dragon Age (Origins, 2, Inquistion)

I've played every DLC and LOVE this fucking game. I can play most of the canons and have developed versions of each of the protags so hit me up with this one for sure.

The Last of Us

Outlast/ Outlast 2
    Dear god if you're willing to do anything with these I'll love you.

The Witcher 2 and 3
    I love these games and I love Geralt and Iorveth and Roche intensely. And ship them, intensely.

Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4)
    Anything you can possibly imagine.

Skyrim/Oblivion
    Again, hit me up.

Dishonored/2
    GOOD GOD GIVE ME CORVO/OUTSIDER, CORVO/DAUD, OR DAUD/OUTSIDER OR GIVE ME DEATH

Bloodborne
    I love, love, love this universe.
  • COMING SOOOONNNNN.

But as a general note I like dark themes, angst, and all sorts of others so please let me know if you want to try something.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Iona
Oooh I'm into Game of Thrones mxm stuuuuffs. Or an original medieval/GoT story.

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
I sent you a PM about some possible ideas~

So, Marvel, do you do Steve/Bucky by chance?

Something set in the Walking Dead universe maybe?~ c:

Sent you a PM <3

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice