A Party for the Mages (Halloween Masquerade!) OOC/ Open Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: "Luca Loca. Nah, I'm kidding it's just Luca or Sexy I'll respond to either one."

Age: "Twenty-something. Let's go with twenty-five just because it sounds spiffy."

Race: "Sometimes... I tend to get tired during those 5k races though." He is Laelaps from Greek mythology.

Appearance:
tumblr_n6wxa4MeAM1tsvyslo1_500.jpg

Costume/Mask:

Leather_Mask___Wolf___Dog____by_teonova.jpg

^Along with what he's wearing in the picture above^

(I'm going to make another character to rp with as well as Ellie ^-^)

blue-eyes-1.jpg

Name: Willow Davis
Species: Empath (A human with the ability to sense or affect emotions in others)
Personality: Willow is not exactly the shy type. She has her ability, but feels that it's wrong to make people feel what they aren't really feeling. She can still sense other people's emotions, but refuses to make others feel the way she wants them to. So in a sense, she's a really good person. She likes to dance, sing, and read.

Dress:

Black-and-Pink-Quinceanera-Dress-Detail-Picture.jpg

Masque:

images

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
This RPG gave me the best idea, lol. Someone should make an RPG where it's basically like a party or a bar or something like that and people can come in, in-character, and roleplay and find hookups and it'd be a way to find partners for 1x1 libertines but instead of just plotting stuff out OOC you could actually throw two characters together IC. If there was no chemistry they'd be able to just talk to someone new instead of feeling bad about not wanting to continue or anything. Ahh it's such a cute idea xD

This RPG gave me the best idea, lol. Someone should make an RPG where it's basically like a party or a bar or something like that and people can come in, in-character, and roleplay and find hookups and it'd be a way to find partners for 1x1 libertines but instead of just plotting stuff out OOC you could actually throw two characters together IC. If there was no chemistry they'd be able to just talk to someone new instead of feeling bad about not wanting to continue or anything. Ahh it's such a cute idea xD
omg that would be adorable

Oh my god, yes. >.<

We should all do it together.

omg that would be adorable
It would be. People could come looking for partners by finding what their character wants, not what they want... like, I can imagine moving Juliet and Cliff to their own 1x1 thread after the ball (obviously I plan on interacting with other people, it's kind of unfair and annoying to just have them caught up with one another for the whole month xD) and that would be a cool concept to bring to a permanent RP.

The problem would be needing to have one for the Teens section and one for the Adults section.

Oooh.. that's true. Maybe we can just Roleplay in a Private Message?
xD You guys could make one for the Teens to use and I could make one for the Adults to use! That way both sections would have one. We can do non-libertine (when did they switch it to that and where on earth did that word come from?) stuff in other threads obviously so it's not like you guys can't ever see me after this one ends :P

xD You guys could make one for the Teens to use and I could make one for the Adults to use! That way both sections would have one. We can do non-libertine (when did they switch it to that and where on earth did that word come from?) stuff in other threads obviously so it's not like you guys can't ever see me after this one ends :P
Yeaah that'd be smart except I don't think I can manage a thread..

Someone start a PM convo with the group of us so we can sort out the logistics and layout of this. That will let us keep it relatively uniform, even though nobody will know unless they're a teen member and they turn 18 lol. But yeah, someone make a PM. I don't want to clutter up this thread with off-topic posts :P I would do it but I'm going back to bed now, it's 6am...

I think I'm gonna have to drop this...I can't seem to get into it

@daird Were you sending Armelia to talk to Hasan or another pirate? He's in the middle of conversation with Ellie so I don't know if you want to edit or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.