A Party for the Mages (Halloween Masquerade!) OOC/ Open Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way @Serpentine your reply is at the very bottom of page 4! I had to edit it to add your name into it but I wasn't sure if you got the notification or not. (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Anyone whose character doesn't have a conversation going?
I have my character Annabelle who was sorta talking to someone, but that person hasn't been on for a bit, so I wouldn't mind talking with you if you needed someone. XD If not, no big deal. Just thought I'd offer. :)

I have my character Annabelle who was sorta talking to someone, but that person hasn't been on for a bit, so I wouldn't mind talking with you if you needed someone. XD If not, no big deal. Just thought I'd offer. :)
I have a post half-written.... :]

The OP mentions this RP having an end date, but I'd like to say you as the players can decide if you'd like to end on Halloween or not <3

Reactions: Nad
The OP mentions this RP having an end date, but I'd like to say you as the players can decide if you'd like to end on Halloween or not <3
I want it to last... foreveeeeeer! Haha just kidding. :) I think the party should either end at halloween or last a little longer, but should end sometime around halloween at least. Haha but I guess that's not too helpful. What I'm trying to say, I suppose, is that I'm fine with either. If anyone wants to continue, they could always do a 1x1 with the person they were talking to before. That's probably what I will do when it ends, whenever that happens to be. ^^

I want it to last... foreveeeeeer! Haha just kidding. :) I think the party should either end at halloween or last a little longer, but should end sometime around halloween at least. Haha but I guess that's not too helpful. What I'm trying to say, I suppose, is that I'm fine with either. If anyone wants to continue, they could always do a 1x1 with the person they were talking to before. That's probably what I will do when it ends, whenever that happens to be. ^^
Question, you can do 1x1 RPs in places other than the libertine sections, right? Because I'd love to invite miss Adira to send Juliet on some non-sexual adventures with Cliff, but obviously we can't do that in the libertine sections because she's a teen member and I'm an adult member. So just double-checking before I start gently and non-sexually poking her to see if she's interested...lol

Question, you can do 1x1 RPs in places other than the libertine sections, right? Because I'd love to invite miss Adira to send Juliet on some non-sexual adventures with Cliff, but obviously we can't do that in the libertine sections because she's a teen member and I'm an adult member. So just double-checking before I start gently and non-sexually poking her to see if she's interested...lol
Haha yeah there's a 1x1 section for rps other than libertine. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/one-x-one-roleplays.61/

Have fun! I'll probably be doing the same with Zaira inviting her and her character Thomas to adventure with my character in a 1x1. XD

Haha yeah there's a 1x1 section for rps other than libertine. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/one-x-one-roleplays.61/
Have fun! I'll probably be doing the same with Zaira inviting her and her character Thomas to adventure with my character in a 1x1. XD
*quickly reads the rules* Okay, good, sounds like we'd be in the clear. Just no sex. Which was the intention, unless we somehow manage to keep it going for two years xD

*quickly reads the rules* Okay, good, sounds like we'd be in the clear. Just no sex. Which was the intention, unless we somehow manage to keep it going for two years xD
HAHA it would be amazing if you could keep it going for two years and get to that point. XD I l got lucky, because the person I'm interacting with just turned 18 like two days ago so our characters could take things further if we wanted. I just don't really do smut when I roleplay though. lol.

Don't quote me on this, but isn't it all right to do limited detail fade to black scenes between a teenage and adult member? Don't they just mean no "smut" role-plays with detailed sex scenes between an adult and teenage member? I'm not sure exactly on this so don't go off what I say. I was just thinking that's what they meant. XD *unsure*

HAHA it would be amazing if you could keep it going for two years and get to that point. XD I l got lucky, because the person I'm interacting with just turned 18 like two days ago so our characters could take things further if we wanted. I just don't really do smut when I roleplay though. lol.

Don't quote me on this, but isn't it all right to do limited detail fade to black scenes between a teenage and adult member? Don't they just mean no "smut" role-plays with detailed sex scenes between an adult and teenage member? I'm not sure exactly on this so don't go off what I say. I was just thinking that's what they meant. XD *unsure*
Idk, that's how I interpreted it as well though. I have a website with a very close friend of mine who is a year and 3 months younger than me, but we started it almost three years ago... Lol, anyways, the whole site is admins-only restricted and we just do 1x1s. Smut + Plot.

As far as I know you can do kissing and then fade to black. Just no full out scenes. And if you explain how you interpreted it I'm sure you wouldn't get creamed for making the mistake

Anyone wanna give me an update as to what's been happening? >.> I kinda poofed for a while but I should be back now.

Well, Annabelle and Ruby had their swap meet, which went very sour when Ruby wolfed out. Thomas and Armelia managed to get a magic amulet around her neck, so she's got a human brain in a wolf body. Meanwhile, Thomas used Armelia as a blood bank, Armelia threatened Annabelle, who's run off to God knows where, and Thomas and Armelia have tracked down Ruby, who's hiding in the coat room. There are some other interactions going on, but honestly, the way we've been posting, they kinda seem like a B-plot right now.

Any questions?

• Thank You
Reactions: dreamthief
I'm horrible with faces and names to be honest so when you say swap meet what did you mean by that? Thomas and Armelia got something around Ruby's neck? Why is Armelia threatening Annabel? This all seems very interesting

I'm horrible with faces and names to be honest so when you say swap meet what did you mean by that? Thomas and Armelia got something around Ruby's neck? Why is Armelia threatening Annabel? This all seems very interesting
Oh yeah, it was pretty interesting. Ruby transformed into a wolf and was about to go wild attacking people but they put a pendant around her neck to give her control so the wolf wouldn't be making her go crazy anymore. lol.

But anyhow, where'd everyone go? :3 Nobody has really posted for a few days...

@ElBell

Hey, do you know when this Rp ends? If nobody replies to me soon I want to know so I can just write my own ending for my characters if nobody wants to finish up my plot with me before this thing is over. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.