A Party for the Mages (Halloween Masquerade!) OOC/ Open Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm just not used to NPCing other characters. Post edited.

:D It's okay, I'm not either, especially when someone else has posted the character to begin with because I feel like I'm stealing the character from them, but we need to get into this ball xD

Name: Adanya
Race: Werehyena
Appearance:
a379ce54592b679b14a88ab44a2d4fa0.jpg
604f4a54eb48f0b3c0a3236094e52773.jpg
Costume/Mask:
2984be9dbedb665d2f921bde47bb7538.jpg
b6ea456e7e1810d0f911327bd5623666.jpg

Name: Hasan
Race: Werehyena
Appearance:
973d6f8efbfcb74beaff3725876473ca.jpg
df3e9958df149a135ec1c94496f395f2.jpg
Costume/Mask:
4f1037be644ca3b6e358456655a05d86.jpg
ad75fdb25d4b94c6bd30561804942437.jpg

Name: Burgundy west

Race: siren

2en9v8y.jpg
She has dark brown/blackish hair, with icy blue eyes.

Dress:
2rgyko8.jpg

Mask:
2vhskrd.jpg

15gxttt.jpg
Her ears everyone assumes they're fake, but they're not.

Name: Micheal hunter

Race: human

Appearance:
14iop3a.jpg

Costume:
5js39j.jpg

Mask:
66dhtw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Name: Going by the name " Calypso"

Race:Human

Appearance: Standing an average 5'6 with bangs that cups her face frame and long black hair that curls just above her waist.A simple lace foral mask to match her black floral pirate hat. She wears a black pirate vixen knee-length coat with a wide collar,broad buttoned cuffs, bold skull and crossbones silver buttons. Underneath a black floral blouse with tight black pants and knee- high heel boots. Not your average wench of a pirate but her hazel green eyes holds secrets behind them.

288nx8o.jpg

Costume:
bi1406.jpg

Mask:
61YIO8pNWKL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@daird just NPC the security guard and let yourself in. This does say sign-ups AND OOC, so I figured I'd point that out to you here. Beyond the first post, ElBell has yet to make any more posts so chances are she's busy; instead of forcing her to come on and security guard whenever we need her, just use him as an NPC
I am sorry again for being unclear, I did kind of lose track on this since I figured you'd not need me beyond starting. You all have free reign of NPCs, but if you need me for one, just post and tag me and I'll gladly step in!~

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Name:
Caitlyn
Irish for Pure

Race:
Angel

Appearance:
Tumblr.jpg

Costume/Mask:
mask.jpg

dress :
simple and white, laced at the very end.
Pearls lining the lace.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Ooooo angel demon twinsies? I SENSE AN INTERESTING BACK STORYYYYyyyYyYyy c;
xD Don't feel like you have to change it on my account. We can either backstory it or have it entertain the two of them because they look identical because how confused would you be if you walked into an event and saw someone who looked like you? It will be funny... :P

well me, being the totally almighty angel i am, would probably try to kill you, someone who looked exactly like me xD
haha omg i was gonna be a fallen angel! but she just looked so innocent so i couldn't

btw, do you know when we start?

well me, being the totally almighty angel i am, would probably try to kill you, someone who looked exactly like me xD
haha omg i was gonna be a fallen angel! but she just looked so innocent so i couldn't
Hahaha and meanwhile I was specifically looking for sweet and innocent for my demon :P

btw, do you know when we start?
We've already started the RP. It's been going for 3 days ^.^

Pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.