A Night with Ellisiere [Murder Mystery]

Well shit, the game has gotten interesting. I feel like Daniel and Elli are foils to each other in a way. Both are orphans, ruthless in surviving in the game of politics, and seemingly emotionless individuals. The only real question is if Elli will remain the cat or the mouse will overthrow her.

Also, Daniel doesn't need to drop hints to have accusations flung at him due to his past actions.

Who says you're the killer?

(IGnore this next bit, KiK won't let me paste in so this is the only way I can give my friend what to send to the murderer.)

[Insert Username]
You have been chosen to play the role of the Murderer in the roleplay "A Night With Ellisiere". Do not tell anyone this. Do not respond to this PM as the person who is sending this message is a vampiric thrall and has no idea how to respond to your responses.
In your posts you should not directly make any statements in your descriptions that say you are the murderer, though saying through IC conversation that you are is acceptable, if your character would be someone who tries to double bluff. As all players are able to encounter a dead body, it will simply be a fact that your character killed them, so don't complain about character controlling if people say they saw you walk out of the crime scene room.
You may also encounter dead bodies, but you will be pretending you didn't kill them and may not describe your character observing someone in the process of being killed. It is your objective to avoid detection, by framing someone else or in any other mean you feel necessary. Everyone elses objective is to work out who the killer is by exploiting hints you drop. And please do drop hints, because it'll be more fun for everyone.

Just saying, people are likely to accuse him just for breathing.

Thrall? Oh honey we both know I'm terribly more powerful than that.
An interesting selection of characters.
Choosing now.

AAAH I LOST THE THREAD AND NOW I'VE FOUND IT ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT I MISSED US STARTING!

I think the banner got taken out of rotation because I spent a good chunk of today refreshing over and over again looking for the banner. I went looking for it but I didn't expect to find it under 'miscellaneous', I was looking in horror xD

Anyways, gonna go make my starting post before bed, lol, it's super late and I have to be up early...gah

@Conrad Norwood Sorry it took me so long to post! Also, is everybody else really busy or something? So far, the roleplay has mostly consisted of Felix and Daniel investigating, hating each other, slightly respecting each other, and trying to get Lynnette to cool down a little....

It's fine and I don't know honestly. Usually, it's the early comers to a RP that don't post when it starts.

Am I still permitted to sign up? Or is the sign-ups for this rp closed?

Am I still permitted to sign up? Or is the sign-ups for this rp closed?
Gah, it would be amazing if you could still join, although you'd be like a mafia mason and you'd be a confirmed innocent... xD

Oh this sucks on my behalf. i forgot to mark the watch button. ○| ̄|_
Is it to late for me to join in?

@Ekene It's fine with me if you join back in, just read up and wait for us to arrive back in the dining room.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Um...Is everyone busy or something? Not that I'm not, but...nobody has posted in a while....

I've been waiting for the other two to reply since we can't just leave them behind.