A Night with Ellisiere [Murder Mystery]

@Ruko *confused* But he does have a motive....He thinks that politicians are like bullies and that they hurt a lot of people that are defenseless kind of like how bullies are always attacking defenseless little kids (in his opinion). I probably should add that he really doesn't like bullies, though....Was I not being very clear in the bio?
No you were... I thought i'd read it properly but I guess staying up late after 3 hours sleep the previous night was not as beneficial for my cognitive functioning as i had thought it would be.

Oh, okay! I'm a little lacking on sleep too, so don't worry about it!

Are you still accepting/looking for players for this?

Indeed I am. On that note, any help from anyone here to get players would be appreciated. Can't really have a murder mystery with ony 4 possible suspects :D

n4ea9eb790ad37.jpg

Name: Jimmy John (Jj)
Personality: calm, active mind, friendly, not one for trouble but doesnt mind it. Not a detailed person.

Backstory: As it has been a while since he last heard the name of the women he called friend. He found her strangerstranger then the average crazy person Ellesiere.... He remember the first time he saw the story in the paper. Her mom and dad disappeared like it was nothing to it. No search praty no dogs. Just heartless it seemed to him. Since then he never looked at her as a good person. She shouldnt be where she is....

Girls_Cute_blonde_041166.jpg

Lynette Marietta McCarthy and her twin sister, Brigitte Rosana McCarthy, are a pair of dazzling young debutantes and daughters of the local viscount, Lord John McCarthy. Baffled by the note from Ellisiere and unable to attend the party due to a prior engagement, Lord McCarthy decided to have one of his daughters attend on his behalf. With Brigitte too frightened by the creepy letter, Lynette agreed to attend in his place.

Beautiful and highly sought-after by the gentlemen of the surrounding areas, Lynette comes across as so perfect and flawless that she seems almost unreal. She is polite, sweet, charming, and dainty. She knows when to laugh, when to smile, and also when to be quiet. Her manners and etiquette knowledge is highly extensive, and she even knows a lot about childcare, having helped to care for her eldest brother's little baby on occasion. She is seen by many as the ideal wife, though some - the gentlewomen, for example - are very suspicious, for how is it that somebody can be so perfect without a single flaw? What is Lynette McCarthy's flaw?

Clad in an elegant gown of red and white, donning a matching masque that makes the stunning blue of her eyes pop intensely, Lynette arrived at the party looking lovely as usual, turning the heads of male guests and servants alike as she waltzed about the main hall, charming the other guests with her youthful allure and helping herself daintily to drinks as they awaited Ellisiere's arrival. Upon the discovery of the first body, however, Lynette's pleasant and calm demeanour changed almost entirely. She all but fainted, falling into the nearest chair and taking quickly to fanning herself. For the first time anyone could recall, there was a frown on her pretty face, and it was clear that she was holding back tears as they sparkled in her blue eyes.

large.jpg
il_570xN.389614033_rdn3.jpg
But is it an act? Is Lynette genuinely horrified by this sudden turn of events, or is she simply pretending this to be the case? Perhaps her hidden flaw is a certain vicious ruthlessness, a secret insanity, or maybe even a loyalty to her father that runs so deep she'd be willing to kill for him? Is Lynette the murderer, or just a beautiful debutante stuck way in over her pretty little head?

How many people does that make it now, four or five?

5 now, including me. I'm still only about 5% awake, and in the process of finishing off an awesome dream, so I'll put up the IC later.

Reactions: Ekene
Wait, we're starting soon? Well, looks like I got here right on time, then!

CRAP I forgot to decide who the murderer is. Nobody post till I say it's OK to do so. If you are the murderer, you will receive a message from my friend detailing it. This is so that I myself do not know who the murderer is, so I can still have fun.

*has already posted* ... THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Yeah I realised the moment I saw the notification in the IC. Wont be long.

Nah you can leave it there, just no one post until I sort out who the killer is. Cant have a mystery without a criminal.

Not true, trial four of Dangan Ronpa was an example of a murder mystery without a true criminal.

I meant as a roleplay. It'd be very boring trying to work out who the killer was and also impossible when there was no one dropping hints. And here is Ellisiere herself which will be posted here but not make an appearance until later:

Name: Ellisiere Jetcrow

evil_anime_girl_by_toyoshino-d6eh1k0.jpg

Ellisiere is a sadistic and incredibly intelligent girl. She is generally seen as childish, and ruthlessly exploits anything that walks into her halls. Her parents died 3 years ago, and she inherited their position in parliament. For 2 years, she struggled to cope in the slaughter game that is politics, however, recently she has started to make phenomenal advancements, and has gained a lot of reputation. She isn't afraid to make bold moves, even if they would seem like incredibly bad ideas. She appears to lack most human emotions, and those that she does possess are extreme variants. Her voice puts everyone on edge, though no one can quite pinpoint why. It is rumoured that she is behind the funding of the country's underworld dealings.