General
Name
: Kai Yamada
Village Allegiance: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Chunin
Ninja Job:
Chakra Type/s: Fire

Databook Ability statistic info:
This is just for a general idea of the ninja's skill. Each can be in a rank of 1-5. 1 being lowest skill level, 5 showing mastery. Genin get about 15 points stretched over all if they are good, chunin about 20, jounin about 25-30, and kage would maybe get like 30-35? Again, this is all speculative. Some people spend more time as a Chuunin than others, so some may have more. It's all speculation, and not 'set in stone'.

Ninjutsu: [1-5] 3
Taijutsu: [1-5] 1
Genjutsu: [1-5] 1
Intelligence: [1-5] 5
Strength: [1-5] 3
Speed: [1-5] 3
Stamina : [1-5]3
Hand Seals: [1-5] 1
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total:20

Ninjutsu Known:

Fire Release, Fire Release: Fireball technique

Character Biography:(WIP)
Onsoku.no.Sonic.full.1419239.jpg
(i'm just gonna use this if we're making CSes rn sorry sorry)

General
Name
: Tadashi Shiro
Village Allegiance: Konohagakure (ofc)
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Genin
Ninja Job: Shinobi
Chakra Type/s: ???

Ninjutsu: [1-5] 3
Taijutsu: [1-5] 1
Genjutsu: [1-5] 1
Intelligence: [1-5] 5
Strength: [1-5] 2
Speed: [1-5] 2
Stamina : [1-5] 2
Hand Seals: [1-5] 2
Total: 17

Ninjutsu Known:

Summoning Technique (Raccoon Dog/ Tanooki)

Character Biography:
429395_1346117703120_214_300.jpg

Tadashi was born to a nice family in Konohagakure. He was born an albino, though none of his immediate line of ancestry pointed to bearing the trait, oddly enough. He was born with a strange dysfunction in his voice box, the symptoms having some resemblance to Aphonia. He was unable to cry, laugh, make noises, or even practice speech as a baby, so his parents had to closely watch him. Even though he knew the words, he couldn't speak them as much as he wanted to, so he started reading novels at a young age. His parents wondered if he was deaf, so he was taken to be checked multiple times until his vocal cords were confirmed to have developed in a way they could not vibrate. He had to rely mostly on hand writing and sign language to communicate with people, even having a pack of note cards for simple communication, just so people wouldn't mistake him for being rude. He entered the academy, and actually did well without his voice. He had a rather high amount of intellegence in place of his silence. He read often in class, seeming not to be very interested in the classes, but he heard every word. He graduated recently with flying colors, no sooner because he wished to have the full several years of experience rather than graduate younger. His uncle, who is specialized in the Summoning Technique and has a few animal contracts on him, had let him choose one animal to have. Out of all nine, he chose the Tanooki, which felt to be a good choice to him.

Okay, so we have a fire guy, and a summoning guy. You want to be on the same teams?

Furthermore, you can know more than the one technique, @Maximus.

General

Name: Junko Uzamaki
Ninja Job: Sensory Ninja
Chakra Type/s: Wind & Fire
Height: 5 foot 4

Personality: Junko is a very quiet young woman with a relatively calm personality. She is not known to start fights but she is known to ending them. Though a quiet woman she has a steak of ferocity and can be very opinionated. Many people who see her around that don't know her thinks she takes from her mother. People who do know her think she takes more from her father.

Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Stamina : 3
Hand Seals: 1

Total: 21

Kekkei Genkai:

- Byakugan

Ninjutsu Known:

- Shadow Clones
- Gentle Fist
- Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms

Character Biography:

Shinju_icon.png

Junko is the eldest child of Naruto Uzamaki & Hinata Hyuuga. She was born into the life style of her father being to busy and her mother being the one who raised her.

WIP (Will add more soon heading to work)

{v Insert picture link here v}

[tab][Tab | Background Information|]
|Standard|
Name
:
Sexuality:
Clan
:
Dislikes
:
Hobbies
:

Parents
: [optional]
Grandparents
Siblings

|Shinobi|
Birthplace
:
Village
Allegiance:
Ninja Rank: [Academy, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Kage, Legendary]

History:

[/tab][/tabs]

[tab][Tab | Arsenal |]

Weapons

Name of Weapon:

Appearance:

Description:

Combat

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Notable Skills: [Optional]

Power Balance

Ninjutsu: [1-5]
Taijutsu: [1-5]
Genjutsu: [1-5]
Intelligence: [1-5]
Strength: [1-5]
Speed: [1-5]
Stamina : [1-5]
Hand Seals: [1-5]
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total:

Jutsu

{Link all your Jutsu here!}

Kekkei Genkai
{OPTIONAL}

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan:
Description:
(If a Dojutsu) Appearance:

[/tabs][/tabs]

[tab][Tab | Summons]
(OPTIONAL)

Broad classification
Species:
Size: [How big are they normally? Small, medium, large, between? Both of two?]
Jutsu:
History w/ Humans:

Specific Animal
Jutsu:
History w/ summoner:

[/tabs][/tabs]

So I pieced this together; sorry if the tabs are buggy, first time using them!

Never done an Uchiha kid before... think i might turn my character into one... But would have to be twin'ed with Sarada if i want them to be a genin, since this takes place a year after the Epilogue... would make them 12 i think. I'll post then decide later I think.

(EDIT: Don't think ill make him a sasuke and Sakura kid... Though may have some Uchiha in there... Maybe from Madara when he pulled the strings in kirigakure for a while)

General
Name: Saizo
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Chuunin
Ninja Job:
Chakra Type/s: Wind

Appearance: [photo coming soon] Saizo has black hair that is slightly parted, and the rear is a little tousled. Average sized, and slightly down-turned eyebrows sit atop his black eyes, separated by a small nose. His mouth is smaller, and his lips are thin. He has a round face shape. His body is average height and size, and for his age- he is maybe a little thinner due to his affinity for running.
He wears a simple black short sleeve shirt, and gray pants tucked into calf length black shinobi boots. He also wears long black cloth forearm guards, and often wears a navy blue and charcoal robe/cloak over-top this that reaches down to almost his ankles. His forehead protector with the Konoha emblem hangs from his belt on his left hip.

Personality:
He is passionate and driven. He is whimsical [selfish], and often shows up late. He has a moderately low temper, but is an exploder. He tends to bottle up his problems, until boiling point. Until that point, however, he doesn't emote all that much [He has a lot of internal dialogue that may not match his outward appearance, tone, or attitude]. People tend to think him rather grouchy until they get to know him because he doesn't emote all that often. He's friendly and open, but can be hard to loosen up. He is rather obsessed with his self progress and gaining power and training. His friends see him as a good friend to have, but isn't always the most reliable due to his fickle nature- being a bit of a dreamer. He's moderately intelligent for his age- but he's no genius thinker.

Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 1
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4
Stamina: 2.5
Hand Seals: 2
Total: 18.5

Weapons:
2 kunai in a leg holster, 12 shuriken in two different pouches on his belt, 2 chakra absorbent Tanto

Kekkei Genkai:
-not unlocked yet

Ninjutsu Known:
-Bukijutsu- He studies and trains with weapons- specifically two chakra absorbent tanto.
-Chakra Flow- He can control and flow his chakra through objects (wind element increases slashing and piercing power)
-Wind Release- Kamaitachi- can release projectile blades of wind toward an opponent [short barrages, or single]

Character Biography:
Shin is a bit of a rarity in his family. His family lineage consists of a strong background in fire nature chakra types. Wind chakra in itself is a rarity- but especially so in this case. His parents are his adoptive patents, his Father working with the intelligence department, and his mother a academy instructor. His birth mother was killed in the last war, and he isn't sure who his father was. He was born at the end of a terrible time, and feels most at home when training often. Sadly, he doesn't spend much time enjoying his life.

Officially born in Kirigakure, after his mother was killed, a konoha ninja who was close with his mother was asked to take care of him. He was still an infant, had no forseeable blood relations in kirigakure- so there were no security risks

He graduated the academy at age 10. His mother being a teacher helped his progress, and he felt very comfortable learning ninjutsu, but preferred the physical feats, in an attempt to solidify his independence. After some two years of incredible training, and a few successful missions- entered the chuunin trials. Barely passing, admittedly, he became a genin at 12, and intends to become a Chuunin at age 14.

He is good friends with his current genin team, but the rumor is that some things will be changing soon. Saizo is a fairly open person, so he isnt hard to get along with, but his fickle nature and daydreaming can turn some people off.

Saizo is a speed based ninja, so instead of focusing on long range combat, he gets up close and personal before range combat can begin. Closing the gap is his specialty. Once here, he rapid fires melee attacks to overwhelm the opponent, then can bolt away to leave room for his long range counterparts.

His main goal is to become a part of the ANBU. Ultimately, he wants to make his own way, and try to unlock the secrets to his misty past. He never really got to know his birth mother, and he isn't overcome with emotion when thinking about it, but he has a nagging curiosity. Becoming ANBU gives him access to security clearance, power, and some freedoms he doesn't have now. This is what he sees as a key to knowledge.

Though in reality- he's a bit too whimsical at this young age. His skills are certainly in the right place- but his mind is in the clouds. His next and more immediate goal is to start learning other chakra natures if he can. He will work hard, but he tends to be a bit more chaotic than lawful. Staying focused can be a problem for him. He tends to have an on the fence commitment to the idea of talking to Naruto about it- mostly because he sees the anbu force as 'yes' men and women, but since its an outside opinion, its likely a skewed one. Being a young teenager he is still figuring things out along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never done an Uchiha kid before... think i might turn my character into one... But would have to be twin'ed with Sarada if i want them to be a genin, since this takes place a year after the Epilogue... would make them 12 i think. I'll post then decide later I think.

General
Name: Saizo
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Genin
Ninja Job:
Chakra Type/s: Wind

Appearance: [photo coming soon] Shin has black hair that is slightly parted, and the rear is a little tousled. Average sized, and slightly down-turned eyebrows sit atop his black eyes, separated by a small nose. His mouth is smaller, and his lips are thin. He has a round face shape. His body is average height and size, and for his age- he is maybe a little thinner due to his affinity for running.
He wears a simple black short sleeve shirt, and gray pants tucked into calf length black shinobi boots. He also wears long black cloth forearm guards, and often wears a navy blue and charcoal robe/cloak over-top this that reaches down to almost his ankles. His forehead protector with the Konoha emblem hangs from his belt on his left hip.

Personality:
He is passionate and driven. He is whimsical [selfish], and often shows up late. He has a moderately low temper, but is an exploder. He tends to bottle up his problems, until boiling point. Until that point, however, he doesn't emote all that much [He has a lot of internal dialogue that may not match his outward appearance, tone, or attitude]. People tend to think him rather grouchy until they get to know him because he doesn't emote all that often. He's friendly and open, but can be hard to loosen up. He is rather obsessed with his self progress and gaining power and training. His friends see him as a good friend to have, but isn't always the most reliable due to his fickle nature- being a bit of a dreamer. He's moderately intelligent for his age- but he's no genius thinker.

Ninjutsu: 1.5
Taijutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 1
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4
Stamina : 2
Hand Seals: 2
Total: 17

Weapons:
2 kunai in a leg holster, 12 shuriken in two different pouches on his belt, 2 chakra absorbent Tanto

Kekkei Genkai:
- Sharingan [not unlocked yet]

Ninjutsu Known:
-Bukijutsu- He studies and trains with weapons- specifically two chakra absorbent tanto.
-Chakra Flow- He can control and flow his chakra through objects
-Wind Release- Kamaitachi- can release projectile blades of wind toward an opponent [short barrages, or single]

Character Biography:
Shin is a bit of a rarity in his family. His family lineage consists of a strong background in fire nature chakra types. Wind chakra in itself is a rarity- but especially so in this case. His parents both being prominent ninja within the village, Shin holds himself to a high standard. Training often, he doesn't spend much time enjoying his life. He has a few select group of friends, and they are close- but outside of this, he tends to keep to himself and his family.

He graduated the academy at age 10, and became a Chuunin at age 12, which is about average. Shin is a speed based ninja, so instead of focusing on long range combat, he gets up close and personal before range combat can begin. Closing the gap is his specialty. Once here, he rapid fires melee attacks to overwhelm the opponent, then can bolt away to leave room for his long range counterparts.

His main goal is to become a part of the ANBU- like one of his uncles before him. Ultimately, he wants to make his own way, and not be held to the standards and predilections of his family. Though in reality- he's a bit too whimsical at this point. His skills are certainly in the right place- but his mind is in the clouds. His next and more immediate goal is to start learning other chakra natures if he can. The reality of the situation will be that he will likely find a lot of resistance doing this, and just stick to what he knows best.

So... When was he born? How is he older than Sarada?
General

Name: Junko Uzamaki
Ninja Job: Sensory Ninja
Chakra Type/s: Wind & Fire
Height: 5 foot 4

Personality: Junko is a very quiet young woman with a relatively calm personality. She is not known to start fights but she is known to ending them. Though a quiet woman she has a steak of ferocity and can be very opinionated. Many people who see her around that don't know her thinks she takes from her mother. People who do know her think she takes more from her father.

Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Stamina : 3
Hand Seals: 1

Total: 21

Kekkei Genkai:

- Byakugan

Ninjutsu Known:

- Shadow Clones
- Gentle Fist
- Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms

Character Biography:

Shinju_icon.png

Junko is the eldest child of Naruto Uzamaki & Hinata Hyuuga. She was born into the life style of her father being to busy and her mother being the one who raised her.

WIP (Will add more soon heading to work)
Same as with Spectre.

I said that it was okay to make the kids of canon characters, but there had to be a reason for it. I'll spoil it now and tell you guys that my Uchiha character was born a year or two after Sasuke left Konoha following the Fourth World War. His mother was a girl in the Land of Iron that Sasuke met on his travels, and almost stayed with before wandering off and never coming back. The whole point of my character's journey to Konoha was to find Sasuke and take revenge, especially after he found out who Sarada was (making him want to take her eyes to add to his Mangekyo when he awakened it). However, his survival-of-the-fittest attitude (an inherited quality of the Uchiha clan's Curse of Hatred) made him believe that he needed to be better than Sarada to deserve the Eternal Mangekyo (because Sarada had already begun learning nin, tai, and genjutsu, and my character had spent a life with very little in the ways of Shinobi training, he felt he wasn't ready). However, his training as a samurai in the Land of Iron already put him on par with many of the jonin of Konoha, which in turn convinced Naruto to place him in Anbu. That way, he'd be kept at arms-length from Sarada, and be kept busy in the name of Konoha. That's 4 months prior to the beginning of the RP, with my character being an established member of Anbu.

That's what I mean when I say have a reason for their existence. However, that's the deal with @Spectre (the best way you can fix that is to adjust his age to be older, if you want to keep your character as an Uchiha). For @Korra, your problem is that this RP follows the canon. Naruto only has two children, both of which are nowhere near Junko's age. The highest age she'd be able to have is 10, and that's at best. You'd still be an academy student, or maybe a genin. In that regard, where an Uchiha would have to be older, your problem is the exact opposite: An Uzumaki would have to be younger.

So... When was he born? How is he older than Sarada?

Same as with Spectre.

I said that it was okay to make the kids of canon characters, but there had to be a reason for it. I'll spoil it now and tell you guys that my Uchiha character was born a year or two after Sasuke left Konoha following the Fourth World War. His mother was a girl in the Land of Iron that Sasuke met on his travels, and almost stayed with before wandering off and never coming back. The whole point of my character's journey to Konoha was to find Sasuke and take revenge, especially after he found out who Sarada was (making him want to take her eyes to add to his Mangekyo when he awakened it). However, his survival-of-the-fittest attitude (an inherited quality of the Uchiha clan's Curse of Hatred) made him believe that he needed to be better than Sarada to deserve the Eternal Mangekyo (because Sarada had already begun learning nin, tai, and genjutsu, and my character had spent a life with very little in the ways of Shinobi training, he felt he wasn't ready). However, his training as a samurai in the Land of Iron already put him on par with many of the jonin of Konoha, which in turn convinced Naruto to place him in Anbu. That way, he'd be kept at arms-length from Sarada, and be kept busy in the name of Konoha. That's 4 months prior to the beginning of the RP, with my character being an established member of Anbu.

That's what I mean when I say have a reason for their existence. However, that's the deal with @Spectre (the best way you can fix that is to adjust his age to be older, if you want to keep your character as an Uchiha). For @Korra, your problem is that this RP follows the canon. Naruto only has two children, both of which are nowhere near Junko's age. The highest age she'd be able to have is 10, and that's at best. You'd still be an academy student, or maybe a genin. In that regard, where an Uchiha would have to be older, your problem is the exact opposite: An Uzumaki would have to be younger.
Sure. Though I thought in the epilogue, Sarada was 11? So a year after that [is the RP a year after this?] would be 12? I mentioned being a twin to Sarada, but maybe should have clarified. Sarada is their oldest, and wouldn't make sense to make anyone come before her, and I feel the character would be too young if it were any younger... Maybe my timelines are all messed up. Sorry, I don't want to cause problems or weirdness. I might switch his bio and stuff to be an OC- but if i DO stay as an alternate canon character's offspring, I at least want to do it right.

Sure. Though I thought in the epilogue, Sarada was 11? So a year after that [is the RP a year after this?] would be 12? I mentioned being a twin to Sarada, but maybe should have clarified. Sarada is their oldest, and wouldn't make sense to make anyone come before her, and I feel the character would be too young if it were any younger... Maybe my timelines are all messed up. Sorry, I don't want to cause problems or weirdness. I might switch his bio and stuff to be an OC- but if i DO stay as an alternate canon character's offspring, I at least want to do it right.

I just don't know how I'd feel about it. The whole twin thing comes kind of out of nowhere.

I just don't know how I'd feel about it. The whole twin thing comes kind of out of nowhere.
Well none of the offspring makes sense outside of canon, lol. But I hear ya. I'm not totally convinced i want to bend canon that far anyhow. I think i may just drop it for my original idea.