A New Naruto RP

Actually, I might have to take a break- I just realized how much time flies- and i will be gone all next week. So I'm not sure how fast you want to move...

Regardless- I'll do it anyway, and hash out a quick and easy profile? If things get too crazy or if i suspect no activity i'll update.

General
Name:
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): [Academy, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Kage, Legendary]

Ninja Job: [If applicable. Not all have special jobs. IE: Anbu, Cooking-Nin, Medican-Nin, etc]
Chakra Type/s: [generally only have one until about jounin level of skill. this is generally very difficult to tap into other types]

Databook Ability statistic info:
This is just for a general idea of the ninja's skill. Each can be in a rank of 1-5. 1 being lowest skill level, 5 showing mastery. Genin get about 15 points stretched over all if they are good, chunin about 20, jounin about 25-30, and kage would maybe get like 30-35? Again, this is all speculative. Some people spend more time as a Chuunin than others, so some may have more. It's all speculation, and not 'set in stone'.

Ninjutsu: [1-5]
Taijutsu: [1-5]
Genjutsu: [1-5]

Intelligence: [1-5]
Strength: [1-5]
Speed: [1-5]
Stamina : [1-5]

Hand Seals: [1-5]
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total:

Ninjutsu Known:

a short list of a few ninjutsu you know. If you are past academy level, we assume you know all the academy level jutsu. Try not to be a power player :)

Character Biography:

Wow. You seem to have put a lot of effort into this. I might make it the official CS.

Wow. You seem to have put a lot of effort into this. I might make it the official CS.
Heh, it actually didn't take that long. I took inspiration from a naruto based roleplay forum i used to belong to [and moderate] a long time ago. I would love to somehow code something like that statbook octagon/pentagon that shows stats in a graph. Would be neat. but listing them out just made things easy... lengthy- but easy.

So- as far as the roleplay goes- is this going to be a random character gen, and everyone gets put together somehow? Or is this going to be a team or two being assigned specific missions surrounding the civil war-esque issue? Or is it all still in the works? :)

As an example- I've filled this one out quickly. . . I've also added a few key things to the form:

General

Name: Uchiha Sasuke

Village Allegiance: Konohagakure

Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Kage-level

Ninja Job: Wandering Shinobi

Chakra Type/s: Fire, Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth, Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang

Kekkei-Genkai?: Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan

Personality: He has a direct personality. He doesn't have any issues being blunt with people. He is intelligent- so tends to analyze the situation, but can get caught up with his passions at times. He's a bit of an exploder- he bottles up his emotions and doesn't show much until it gets to the bursting point. He is protective, and loyal to his friends and family, but remains distant. He feels it is for their own good that they know as little as possible about what his duties entail. Despite seeming cold and icy, his interior is warm and gooey- as he loves his family dearly, and will protect them, and his friends fiercely if he needs.

Appearance: Sasuke is tall, thin, and has medium length black hair. He often wears dark cool colors: cool grays, blacks, violets and blues. He has thin eyebrows overtop onyx black eyes- unless having activated his rinnegan or sharingan- which will turn them pale gray, or red with black, respectively.

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 4
Intelligence: 3.75
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4.75
Stamina : 3.75
Hand Seals: 5
Other [Kenjutsu/Swordsmanship]: 4
Total: 37.75

Ninjutsu Known:
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Fire Release/Katon:
Dragon Fire
Great Dragon Fire
Great Fireball
Phoenix Sage Fire

Lightning Release:
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Snebon
Chidori Spear
Chidori Katana
Kirin

Genjutsu:
Sharingan Eye
God of the Moon
Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes

Sharingan:
Mangekyou Sharingan
Amaterasu
Kagatsuchi/God of Fire
Tsukuyomi/God of moon
Susanoo

Six Paths Techniques

Character Biography:
Uchiha Sasuke
is one of the previous generation of Konohagakure Shinobi, and was the surviving member of the massacre of the Uchiha clan years ago. In his earlier years, Sasuke defected from the village to train with the villainous Orochimaru to gain the power needed to exact his vengeance that he obsessed over. After seemingly killing Orochimaru, he joined with the infamous Akatsuki clan effectively becoming a criminal. Once the clan was defeated and dissolved, he later became instrumental in the Fourth Shinobi World War- assisting bringing the end to the fighting. It was here that he continued to vow revenge- but later thoughts of hatred and vengeance were dissolved after a confrontation with his best friend and rival- Uzumaki Naruto.

Realizing his future lied in protecting the village he previously vowed to destroy- he finally settled down in a marriage with childhood friend Haruno Sakura, having children, and attempting to remain present in a relationship while fulfilling his duty as a shinobi of the leaf village.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
So- as far as the roleplay goes- is this going to be a random character gen, and everyone gets put together somehow? Or is this going to be a team or two being assigned specific missions surrounding the civil war-esque issue? Or is it all still in the works?
It still is in development, but not all of us will be in teams. That much I know for sure. For one, my character is in Anbu. Not exactly the best time to be teaching, even at his age.

So, were you three still interested in doing something? A genin team? Indie jonin?
Hmm.
Well, I have no idea how you're going to organize this, but there has to be some sort of order o-o
Can't have genin running outside without some supervision or training and can't just have a buttload of Jounin with no one to teach X3

So, were you three still interested in doing something? A genin team? Indie jonin?
Genin team sounds fine, though.

Also question, will there be any characters who will be Jinchuuriki who are in possession of characters who people rp themselves? If so what are your conditions on it? Just curious, not trying to lunge for one X3

I'm interested, though I do agree that some order will be needed. Like a set number of genin and jounin so we have a balance. ^^

I'm interested, though I do agree that some order will be needed. Like a set number of genin and jounin so we have a balance. ^^

Well, the ratio is easy: For every 3 genin, there must be 1 jonin. However, we need a number of independent nin, too. I'll work on that.

Also question, will there be any characters who will be Jinchuuriki who are in possession of characters who people rp themselves? If so what are your conditions on it? Just curious, not trying to lunge for one X3
For previously mentioned reasons, some Tailed Beasts are off-limits just because of canon. Some (like all of them up to eight and nine) are running wild, so maybe.

Well, the ratio is easy: For every 3 genin, there must be 1 jonin. However, we need a number of independent nin, too. I'll work on that.

For previously mentioned reasons, some Tailed Beasts are off-limits just because of canon. Some (like all of them up to eight and nine) are running wild, so maybe.
Huh. So 6 gigantic beasts are running wild.
Well that's reassuring.
ALRIGHT WHO LET THE BEASTS OUT
AKATSUKI BITCHES.

Huh. So 6 gigantic beasts are running wild.
Well that's reassuring.
ALRIGHT WHO LET THE BEASTS OUT
AKATSUKI BITCHES.

Seven, actually. As far as I know, only B and Naruto kept their tailed beasts completely. The rest are running wild in the canon. Meaning...

YOU HAD ONE JOB, AKATSUKI!

(i'm just gonna use this if we're making CSes rn sorry sorry)

General
Name
: Tadashi Shiro
Village Allegiance: Konohagakure (ofc)
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Genin
Ninja Job: Shinobi
Chakra Type/s: ???

Ninjutsu: [1-5] 3
Taijutsu: [1-5] 1
Genjutsu: [1-5] 1
Intelligence: [1-5] 5
Strength: [1-5] 2
Speed: [1-5] 2
Stamina : [1-5] 2
Hand Seals: [1-5] 2
Total: 17

Ninjutsu Known:

Summoning Technique (Raccoon Dog/ Tanooki)

Character Biography:
429395_1346117703120_214_300.jpg

Tadashi was born to a nice family in Konohagakure. He was born an albino, though none of his immediate line of ancestry pointed to bearing the trait, oddly enough. He was born with a strange dysfunction in his voice box, the symptoms having some resemblance to Aphonia. He was unable to cry, laugh, make noises, or even practice speech as a baby, so his parents had to closely watch him. Even though he knew the words, he couldn't speak them as much as he wanted to, so he started reading novels at a young age. His parents wondered if he was deaf, so he was taken to be checked multiple times until his vocal cords were confirmed to have developed in a way they could not vibrate. He had to rely mostly on hand writing and sign language to communicate with people, even having a pack of note cards for simple communication, just so people wouldn't mistake him for being rude. He entered the academy, and actually did well without his voice. He had a rather high amount of intellegence in place of his silence. He read often in class, seeming not to be very interested in the classes, but he heard every word. He graduated recently with flying colors, no sooner because he wished to have the full several years of experience rather than graduate younger. His uncle, who is specialized in the Summoning Technique and has a few animal contracts on him, had let him choose one animal to have. Out of all nine, he chose the Tanooki, which felt to be a good choice to him.

Last edited:
General
Name
: Kai Yamada
Village Allegiance: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank (or relative Skill Level): Chunin
Ninja Job:
Chakra Type/s: Fire

This is just for a general idea of the ninja's skill. Each can be in a rank of 1-5. 1 being lowest skill level, 5 showing mastery. Genin get about 15 points stretched over all if they are good, chunin about 20, jounin about 25-30, and kage would maybe get like 30-35? Again, this is all speculative. Some people spend more time as a Chuunin than others, so some may have more. It's all speculation, and not 'set in stone'.

Ninjutsu: [1-5] 3
Taijutsu: [1-5] 1
Genjutsu: [1-5] 1
Intelligence: [1-5] 5
Strength: [1-5] 3
Speed: [1-5] 3
Stamina : [1-5]3
Hand Seals: [1-5] 1
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total:20

Ninjutsu Known:

Fire Release, Fire Release: Fireball technique,Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Unique Technique: Fire Release: Fire barrage( can shoot a short barrage of fire)

Character Biography: Born and raised in Konohagure village, he was a average guy. Like most people in his village he had a affinity for fire. Born with long hair, his classmates often teased him and called him a girl. Wanting to take revenge on them, he trains hard and works on new techniques. On the day of his exam, he passed easily with flying colors due to his training. One of the youngest ninjas to pass, he would always battle people just to gain knowledge about their techniques and chakra's. He currently wonders around the village doing missions and such but does occasionally help Junin and academy ninjas.
Onsoku.no.Sonic.full.1419239.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think things are headed in the right direction!! I'm getting excited.

I think major questions outstanding:

-Where is this taking place (or multitude, like konoha teams, as well as other villages)
-What kind of characters are needed (sounds like genin teams so far)/ acceptable
- What timeline I this, and how strict on canon is this going to be?

I think things are headed in the right direction!! I'm getting excited.

I think major questions outstanding:

-Where is this taking place (or multitude, like konoha teams, as well as other villages)
-What kind of characters are needed (sounds like genin teams so far)/ acceptable
- What timeline I this, and how strict on canon is this going to be?

I think, for simplicity, we'll stick with Konoha nin, who fan out over the world.

Characters, we can take indie jonin or genin teams led by a jonin.

Strict on canon, just a year after the Epilogue.

Oh hey, I could also help with fixing up the CS, just so it covers more detail and stuff. It feels a little incomplete, don'tcha think?
@The Philosoraptor
@Spectre