A new Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carson felt really bad for Daisy so he grabbed her stuff and walked out the room with it. He went to the room where everyone what at. " who the hell messed with Daisy's stuff?....if no one says anything...there's going to be a problem...!" Everyone just looked at him and laughed. He sighs then hose to each and everyone's room breaking their stuff. Everyone was so pissed. " if you want me to stop then tell me who did it!" He demanded. Finally one of the boys stood up. "...i did it ok!!!" Blake said he was 14

She was talking to Carson one minute and then the next he was gone and so was the pile of sketches she did. She gasped when she heard how serious Carsons voice was downstairs. She walks out of her room to hear clearly. She slowly shook her head when she heard the other kids laughed. She saw Carson walked past her, she wanted to go to him and tell him it wasnt worth it but he disappeared into everyones room amd began tearing things. The other kids ran upstairs and Daisy followed them. The boys were pissed off and chattering amongst each other. Daisy looked around. Blake admitted to breaking her things and Daisy looked at him.

"Why would you rip my drawings? I worked hard on them. You all know i did. Apologize!" she said sharply

Carson smiled as he watched Daisy stand up for herself and demand an apology. He puts his hand on her head. " your heard the lady...apologize to her for messing up her hard work....NOW!" he growls

Blake became scared and nodded. "...i...im sorry...i didn't mean to rip it up...but i got mad at you for being meh all the time...please forgive me!"

Her eyes widen. She just wanted it to be over. She looked at Blake. "Your forgiven. To make up for what you did, you buy me a brand new sketchbook. I want it by the end of the week. Brand new!" she demanded.

With that the young boy nodded and left. Carson was so proud of this girl he petted her once more then started to walk away. " see little flower was that so hard....i can see you blooming soon!" With that he went to his own room

She watched everyone leave. Daisy sighed and walked away. She went downstairs and out the backyard. The wind blew her hair and the air filled her nostrils. She walked over to a swing and sat on it. Swinging herself she was again lost in thought.

Carson looks out the window to see Daisy alone. He sighed walking downstairs and out to the backyard. The wind blew his dark air as it shined in the sunlight. He eyes were bright blue and big because of his glasses. " hey kid you ok?" He asked, this was the first time his voice didn't sound so mean.

Daisy didnt realize Carson was there till his voice startled her. She gasped and looked at him. Relieved she smiled a little but very shyly " I am Fine, just looking at the sky." she lied alittle. She didnt want to confess how she lonley she felt. She didnt want to seem weak in his eyes. She had enough of him critizing her. The last thing she needed was him to throw another mean saying at her. She took out a bag of red gummybears, those were her favorite. "im just thinking about my future.. Many females would love to go out and party. But i rather have a family. You know after im finished with school. " she smiled looking at the ground. She put down the bag of gummybears and pick up a flower. "i hope my husband is strong.. And not a weak fellow or a cheater."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
As the sun shines on her, Carson saw how beautiful she was. Her voice was soft and kind. Why was she thinking about this kind of stuff she is to young for that, He thought. He plopped down in the grass next to her. " well just keep being strong, dont let people walk all over you and Stand up for yourself ...then you'll find Mr right." Carson said picking a flower and putting it in her hair.

• Love
Reactions: Crimm
She spins the flower around and around and listens to what Carson had to say about Being strong and finding mr. Right. She looked at him with sparkley eyes as he puts a flower in her hair before looking down she chuckles to herself. "i know you probably think im just doing too much thinking.. But thats what i want in my future. I dont wanna be a lady with 40 cats and grow old yelling at kids to get off my lawn." she giggled and looked at Carson turning serious. "Sorry. Um im not used to being opened with someone before. Wanna know something? Nobody in this house ever heard me laugh or giggle nor see me smile."

The sound of her voice was really soothing kinda like the sound of the outdoors. As she said what she did he couldn't help but to smirk, but once she giggled it turned into a smile. It was so cute. " ya nobody needs that many cats..hahah. Well I'm glad you trust me enough to talk about this stuff...and I really love your laugh. It's cute...like you!" He petted her and got up. " keep it up...youll be a good wife!" He walked back inside

Daisy stayed outside and picked some more flowers and sniff them. Deep inside herself she was smiling hard. SHe had no idea what was going on with her and why did Carson had such a big impact on her. Its weird that its only been one solid day and she is already feeling a certain way for him. She got up and headed back inside. She hummed softly and grabbed a small vase and filled it up and placed the flowers in there. Emily who was three walked up to her and tapped Daisys leg with her baby hand. "Daizy nobody wanna play barbies with me. Can you play with me?" Out of everyone in the house, Emily was the only one she liked. Emily never judged her. She picked Emily up and headed to Emilys room

(I'm so sorry I never got the thingy saying you replied)
Carson couldn't help but to start liking this girl. He watched her from his window, kinda being a little creeper. But only because he wanted to know more about her. She was a beautiful girl why didnt she or others see. Once she walked back in the house he heard the little one ask her to play. Carson got up an walked to the little girls room and peeked in. It was a beautiful sight he thought as a small smile came across his face. " hey can I play as well?" He asked knocking on the door

Picking up toys, Daisy looked up and saw Carson. Her eyes began to sparkle. 'Carson' she thought to her self. Emily ran to Carson and took his hands. Her hands were small compared to his and soft. Daisy stroked her hair and smiled softly looking down. She blushed a little gathering the barbies amd the houses setting them up to play. Emily smiled looking up at Carson. He was taller than her. "You can be the King! Daisy can be the Queen, and i cam be the princess!"

"Um.. Emil-" daisy chuckled and bit her lip.

"Daizy put the barbies away. " she smiles and jumps up and down. Daisy begins putting the dolls away while Emily takes out crowns and wands.

(( its alright ❤))

Carson smiled as the little one took his hand. She was so tiny compared to him. Her hand were soft like a baby's. One Emily said they were playing a make believe game about kings and queens oh and a princess. " so am I a good king or a bad king ?" He said chuckling. " And do I get to kiss the queen?" He also joked. He put on the king outfit, it looked really good on him

Emily smiled widely and clapped her hands, she picked up a crown and put it on Daisys head. Daisy swallowed hard a little frighten for whats to come. She walked over and put on the costume for for a queen. Emily set everything up amd guided Daisyto a chair and tied her up. She placed stuff animals at the sides making them the enemies., Emily ran to Carson and gave him a hug as pretending to be a princess. "Daddy! Thank the heavens you are here the trolls took mommy away! We must save her!!"

Daisy smiled softly seeing the small scene. She could imagine Carson as a father. Weirdly she imagined him as her husband and Emily there daughter. She decided to shake the fear and join in the fun. Besides it was just pretend. "Oh no.. No.. Dont hurt me! Help help!!* Daisy pretend to cry and try to break free from the loose ropes. She was a bit careful because emily tied them loosely. "No dont eat me!! No! Help me. Someone help!!"

Carson smiled as he saw Daisy all dressed up as his queen, he liked the thought of her as his wife. Emily ran over to him and hugged him acting out the scene. She was so cute he couldn't help but pick her up and hug her. " Oh my sweet little princess...im so happy your ok. Now I will save your beautiful mother from those mean monsters!" He said giving Emily a kiss on the cheek.

He put her down and grabbed his sword and hit the " trolls" killing them and he unties Daisy and picking her up bridal style and moving his lips close to her almost kissing her. " oh my beautiful wife...did they hurt you?" He said

Emily jumpes up and down and cheered as she watches Carson hit the "trolls" with his sword. Daisy saw what went down and she tried not smile because Carson looked so handsome. She pretended to cry and look away squeezing her eyes as if she didnt want to see how the trolls were getting slaughter. Once she was loose and suprisenly picked up bridal style, she gasp and looked into his eyes. He was so close to her lips. She smiled softly and stuttered. "I... I.m o-kay." she blushed a little. Emily giggled watching. She was waiting for the kiss. Suddenly, The foster mother called for Daisy in angry matter. Startled, Daisy snapped out of the thought of being Carsons pretend wife.

"DAISY! DAISY!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.