A new Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was about to kiss her then the foster mother yelled for her. " god damn it....what dose she want!" He growled a little annoyed at the lady. He was actually having fun but she had to ruin it. " well I guess she wants you. If she makes you do anything let me know ok!?" Carson said putting her down. He walked over to Emily picking her up.

Daisy sighed looking at Carson. She bit her bottom lip. Pots and pans were being thrown downstairs. "DAISY!!!" She nodded at Carson and softly smiled a little. Once he put her down, she took off the costume and gently laid it down on the bed. She walks to door, opening, she walks right out, shutting it. Emily whimpered as she was being picked up. She wrapped her arms around Carson and hid.

"I dont like Foster momma. I want my real momma". Emily said sadly. An arguement was occuring downstairs, follow by foster mother screaming at her. The boys were ease dropping from their rooms. None was laughing. Daisy looked at her foster mother angryly.

"What is this? Your entering an art college?! Your art sucks. "

"Least im doing something with my life!" Daisy fired back.

"What life?! Your parents didnt even want you! I dont want you!"

"Then why am i here?! " Daisy yelled. The foster mother stayed silent and laughed. Daisy looked at her. "Least im not laying down with my legs open.. "

Foster mother slaps her across the face. The blow was heard upstairs. Daisy held her face and stay silent. Emily heard the slap and cried. "Daisy got hurt. Carson protect Daisy." Emily whimpered.
The foster mother smiled, took Daisy by her hair and yanked it before throwing her to the floor.

"Next time you talk about me like that, i make sure you end up like the way you are just now... With your legs open.. See how it feels. You will like it and thank me later." The foster mother hissed and a car outside began to honk the horn and the mother got up and left. She wLked to the car. Got in. Left. Daisy slowly got up on the floor and walked outside. Her face was red on the right side, hair was yanked out from her scalp. She walked to the nearby tree and sat under it.

Carson was upset with what was going on downstairs. He hoped Daisy could stand up for himself and fight back. He held Emily tightly as the screaming got louder, his anger was growing more. Till he hears the slap. Emily cried out saying that Daisy was hurt, he said she wanted her old mommy back which broke his heart.

The sound of the car honking stopped Carson from charging right downstairs and making that women scared for her life. He wouldn't hurt a woman but he sure would scare her and make her think so.

He put Emily down and ran downstairs to not see Daisy. He looked everywhere for her, but nothing . He looked out the window to see her under the tree. He ran outside "Daisy...are you ok. I told you to call for me if this stuff would happen.!" He bent over tightly touching her cheek making her look at him. He sighed " ...but I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself!"

Daisy sat under the tree and thought about what just went on. She heard someone walking towards the tree she sat under. She looked and saw Carson. He ran and bend forward tl touch her cheek. It stung a little. She looked into his eyes with nothing to say. She got up and quickly held him. She needed him to hold her because she felt so alone and unloved. She ran her hands up his back. She buried her face into his chest. She sniffed his scent. She didnt say not a word..

He was a bit surprised that she hugged him. It wasn't bad it was nice really,she smelled nice. Carson felt her hand on his back. He hugged her tightly picking her up and holding her. " its ok to cry....im here for you. Your not alone!"

"I wont cry anymore." Daisy looked up at Carsons face. He was so handsome under the moonlight. She quickly looked down embarrassed. She didnt want to seem weird to him. She felt like he liked her because he acted different. "Carson.. Thank you for being there for me."

Carson held Daisy close as she looked at him. He smiled hearing her say she wasn't going to cry anymore." Good because a beautiful face shouldn't leak...because if it dose I will have to call a plumber and we don't need that.!" He chuckled knowing how cheesy it was but he wanted her to smile. Daisy was a beautiful girl who was different he looked into her eyes once more as she thanked him. " ill always be here for you...no matter wait. I promise!" He said

Daisy smiled softly and walked slowly a little away from him. She looked at the sky and sniffed the night air. The stars on the sky were extreamly bright especially at that time of night. She glanced at each star and excitedly said "Arent the stars so beautiful?" she slowly turned away and looked at Carson. " I love the night.. The creatures come out, the air smells so good and fresh and the wind feels so good."

Status
Not open for further replies.