Astrological Sign:

Scorpio

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Bi

Past/Bio:

WIP

Personality:

She is very calm and serious on the outside, but in truth she is a jumbled mess of stress and emotions. She's shy and doesn't like to socialize much, spending her free time doing artsy things, away from others. She tends to be a bit of a perfectionist, needing everything to be just right. Though she rarely shows her inner emotions, when she does, they tend to be to the extreme. She is often very creative with her ideas and magic.

- flying
- Magic
- Animals (mythical and real)
- Thunderstorms

Dislikes:
- Crowds
- Messes
- Bullies
- Potion making
- Being stressed

Hobbies:

Drawing, singing, crafts, writing, flying, misc.

Fears:

Being bullied, porcelain dolls, Crowds, Small Spaces

Strength:

Magic, arts, flying, animal knowledge (mythical and real

Weakness:

Potion making, herb knowledge, crowds, indecision, stress

Talents:

She flies extremely well and she is very talented in the arts, especially drawing and singing. She is amazing with animals of all sorts.

Height:

5'4"

Cup Size:

C

Skin Tone:

Lightly tanned

Eye Color:

Blue

Hair Description:

- Color:

Black

- Highlights:

Dark purple streaks, regularly dyed

- Length:

Just below her shoulders

- Style:

Straight

- Worn:

Down with bangs parted to the left

Extra:

- Scars:

N/A

- Piercings:

Diamond stud ear piercings with a few ring earrings on her ear ridge

- Tattoos:

She has a black silhouette of a rearing stallion, a family crest.

- Facial Features:

Her cheekbones are a little high and her face is round. Her eyes are bigger than average, giving her an innocent look. Freckles bridge her nose, but are extremely hard to see.

- Scent:

She smells like vanilla and cherries

- Other:

N/A

Father:

Kyle Winters

Mother:

Unknown

Siblings:

N/A

Relatives:

Charlie Jones- cousins

Family Line of Work:

Her father worked as a reporter of the Wizard world.

Family Background:

WIP

Best Friends:

Scorpius Malfoy

Friends:

TBA

Love Interest:

TBA

Enemies:

TBA

Education
House:

HufflePuff

Best Core Class:

History of Magic

Worst Core Class:

Potions & Herbology

Elective:

Care of Magical Creatures

Quidditch:

Undecided

Extra-Curricular:

Art & Music

Wand:

- Length:

10 inches

- Wood:

Cherrywood

- Core:

Hippocampus hair

Pets:

Fritz the Fruit Bat

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
Cute_little_bat_hanging.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]

Boggart:

Porcelain Dolls

Animagus/Patronus:

A Stallion

*Still a work in progress ^^ Some things I still need to work out

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve Scorpius Malfoy? I'm working on his CS now. :]

Also If you need any villains, death eaters, professors or etc. I'm game.

Does anyone want to create any History with Scorpius? I'm game and currently working on his CS.

You can take your pick! Doesn't matter to me, I understand if you want to wait to see his CS before making your decision.

You can take your pick! Doesn't matter to me, I understand if you want to wait to see his CS before making your decision.
I think that might help ^^ Sorry if I'm responding late, cleaning the house.

Reactions: Sav
@BlackOrchid Albus can have something with him. I think @Justaddnutts was thinking of doing something too
I'm all ears, I'm not quite finished Scoprius' CS yet.

Though here are some things about him.

He's a high functioning sociopath, who's often quite lonely despite his loving family. He's half vampire and Half human due to the Veela blood in his veins, though that part of him hasn't manifested yet. He can be impulsive, and due to how intelligent he is Scorpious is often quite bored.

^,^ Please don't confuse Psychopath with sociopath. Sociopath is more of a personality disorder than anything.

Hmm, Sherlock Holmes is a sociopath. Jim Moriarty is a Psychopath.

See the difference?

I'm all ears, I'm not quite finished Scoprius' CS yet.

Though here are some things about him.

He's a high functioning sociopath, who's often quite lonely despite his loving family. He's half vampire and Half human due to the Veela blood in his veins, though that part of him hasn't manifested yet. He can be impulsive, and due to how intelligent he is Scorpious is often quite bored.

^,^ Please don't confuse Psychopath with sociopath. Sociopath is more of a personality disorder than anything.

Hmm, Sherlock Holmes is a sociopath. Jim Moriarty is a Psychopath.

See the difference?
As long as he's no bully, Gwen would be his friend ^^

@BlackOrchid One thing..Since he is a canon character, i don't think you can make him a vampire. But since their parents parted on somewhat good terms, maybe they are friendly rivals? Albus will also probably end up having a crush on him as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone want to create any History with Scorpius? I'm game and currently working on his CS.
I would Love it if he had Rose could have history as friends or rivals, i'm open to anything really. I just always pictured there time at hogwarts would be pretty nightly interwound.

@BlackOrchid One thing..Since he is a canon character, i don't think you can make him a vampire. But since their parents parted on somewhat good terms, maybe they are friendly rivals? Albus will also probably end up having a crush on him as well
I don't see the correlation. There's no mention of Scorpius Species in the books or movies. Besides, it isn't out of the blue--male Veelas don't exist, vampires seem like a likely descendant, no? Though that aspect of him isn't going to come into play until he's 17 or 18 so it doesn't matter.

Their parents as in Harry and Draco? Friendly Rivals? Sure. c;

Okay, cool. Perhaps he and Albus could be enemies then? Love and Hate relationship?

As long as he's no bully, Gwen would be his friend ^^
Pft, of course.

I would Love it if he had Rose could have history as friends or rivals, i'm open to anything really. I just always pictured there time at hogwarts would be pretty nightly interwound.
They should be best friends. xD It'd piss of their parents so bad.

He's not a bully. c;

Almost done I think, just need to do some editing...

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
@Sashakiki @BlackOrchid It's be a riot if Albus and Scorpius didn't like each other. Because Rose would be good friends with both, and would force all three of them to hang out together.

Where would Gwen fit in ^^' Ya'll seem to have everything planned out ^~^'

Status
Not open for further replies.