A New Beginning: A Next Generation Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would Gwen fit in ^^' Ya'll seem to have everything planned out ^~^'

Hah, I'm just along for the ride.

I think Scorpius wouldn't have lots of friends, acquaintances maybe. Perhaps Gwen could be the only person he considers a friend?

Hah, I'm just along for the ride.

I think Scorpius wouldn't have lots of friends, acquaintances maybe. Perhaps Gwen could be the only person he considers a friend?
I'm okay with that if the others are. Gwen isn't one to have a lot of friends either, considering she hates crowds.

o,o What does everyone else have to do with Scorp and Gwen being friends? xD

Gotcha. I'll add that to my CS.​

@Sashakiki and @Justaddnutts were talking about being Scorpius being their friend or enemy and hanging out and such. I just wanted to make sure they're okay with Gwen being his only friend ^^' I don't want to impose on any of their plans.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
@Sashakiki and @Justaddnutts were talking about being Scorpius being their friend or enemy and hanging out and such. I just wanted to make sure they're okay with Gwen being his only friend ^^' I don't want to impose on any of their plans.
Pssshh. We're not monopolizing on Scorpius! :P Everyone can cut off a piece of the poor boys time as long as @BlackOrchid gives them to ok to torture I MEAN befriend him >.>

Oh, lol.

*Slices up Scorp into tiny pieces, gift wraps and hands out.*

:3 A piece for everyone. I'm happy to be involved in all plans! :D

My sheet will be posted tonight.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Name:
Scorpius Milokau Malfoy

Also Known As:
'Milo'
'Scori' (By his younger cousins)

Titles:
Malfoy Heir, Greengrass Heir, Black Heir, Heir to LeStrange,

Birthday:
December, 15th

Nationality:
English/Caucasian

Species:
Milo has inherited creature genes from his mother's side of the family. Considering the Veela gene and XX chromosomes do not mix well, the gene mutated. Leaving Milo half human(Wizard) and half vampire, though his vampric traits have yet to manifest.

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Blood Type:
O-
Astrological Sign:
Sagittarius

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Past/Bio:

Scorpius Malfoy was born on December 15th to Astoria and Draco Malfoy, albeit prematurely. There had been several complications with his birth which nearly resulted in Astoria's as well as his own death. If there is only one thing that his father would remember about the day he was born it wouldn't be the way his son stopped wailing once in his arms, not the tight grip he had on his thumb, or the cooing noises he made when he was falling asleep. It would be the sheer amount of blood that accompanied him into the world. His mother was hospitalized in Saint Mungos for about a week before mother and baby could return home, he had been small and frail, only bothering to cry when he was wet or hungry, earning him the label of being a 'good' baby.

But his Mother knew better.

There was something wrong with her baby, something she couldn't quite place her finger on, something she'd never bring to Draco's attention. When she looked into her baby's eyes, those steel gray glass orbs flecked with black and green, she didn't see the innocent ignorance of a newborn. Quite honestly, she didn't know what she saw but whatever it was--it set her teeth on edge.

The years came and went, Milo was spoiled by his Aunts and Uncles, adored by his mother, and loved by his father. His first bout of accidental magic occurred when he was just a tot; laying back against his father's chest outside in the grass as they stared up at the night sky. His father pointed out the constellation Orion, and Scorpio much to Milo's pleasure. A few happy coo's later bright tiny balls of light hovered above them, echoing the shape of the constellations. The dots were connected, outlining the shape of the man Orion and the giant scorpion, said characters then proceeded to circle each other.

The magic ceased once little Scorpius fell asleep.

Throughout his childhood, Scorpius displayed signs of having a large magical core and a thirst for knowledge. "Why?" Had been a constant word in his vocabulary. Despite all of his loving family members, on occasion Scorpius felt quiet lonely. Getting along with other children had never quite been his forte, how did anyone expect a 5 year old (even one as smart as Scorpius) to respond when he was called the spawn of a Death Eater?

[rainbow]About Him[/rainbow]

Personality:
Due to the creature blood that runs in his veins, Milo has always been a unnaturally clever child. So more often than not he found himself bored and lonely which fueled somewhat impulsive behavior. Lazy. High functioning sociopath. Articulate. Cultured. Creative. Careless. Unpredictable. Brutally Honest. Loyal. Adores muggle culture i.e their music, clothing, shows..

[Subject to change.]

-Muggle culture.
-Animals
-Dark Magic
-Watching the Stars.

Dislikes:
- When people insult his family.

- Bigotry.
-Stereotypes.
-Stupid People.
-Albus Potter.

Hobbies:
-Star gazing
-Writing
-Swimming
-Piano
-Violin
-Cooking

Fears:
-Loneliness
-Loosing his parents.
-Himself.
-His parents finding out about him meddling with the Dark Arts.

Strengths:
-Intelligent.
-Unnaturally large magical core.
-Dark Magic
-DADA

Weakness:
-Gwen
-Lazy
-Impulsive.
-Maths

Talents:
-Cooking
-Piano
-Dark Arts. (Naturally inclined towards)

[rainbow]Appearance[/rainbow]
large.jpg
large.jpg

Height
5"10

Skin Tone:
Pale skin, though capable of developing a tan.

Eye Color:
Gray, green, blue-ish.

Hair Description
- Color: Pale Blond, darkens when wet.

- Highlights: None at the moment.
- Length: Chin length.
- Style: Undercut
- Worn: His hair is longer on the tops but naturally wavy so he pulls it back into a messy knot.

[rainbow]Extra[/rainbow]
- Scars: On Milo's wrist, directly on the joint is a circular splotch. He got the scar when he was 10 and helping the house elves make the sugar glaze for the cakes. Some of the hot sugar dripped from the spoon and burned him.
- Piercings: None, yet.
- Tattoos: None, yet.
- Facial Features: Bored expression, typically outright disinterest and distaste. Almond shaped eyes.
- Scent: Spicy Cinnamon and cool Mint, but naturally he smells like Petrichor--rain.
- Other:

[rainbow]Relationships[/rainbow]
Father:
Draco Malfoy

Mother:
Astoria Malfoy (nee Greengrass)

Siblings:
-NA-

Relatives:
Draco and Astoria Greengrass
Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy
Sirius Black
The LeStranges (Bellatrix)
Andromeda Black (Nee Tonks)
Nymphadora Lupin (Nee Tonks)

Family Line of Work:
Milo's father Draco Malfoy works as a Unspeakable at the Ministry of Magic, works in the Death Chamber. The Malfoy family also owns several shoppes and businesses in Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley.

His mother Astoria is Auror.

Family Background:
Do I really need to write it out? His dad is the man who killed Albus Dumbledore.

Best Friends:

Friends:
Guinevere Winters
Rose Weasley

Love Interest:
None at the Moment.

Enemies:
Albus Potter

[rainbow]Education[/rainbow]

House:
Slytherin

Best Core Class:
Astronomy

Worst Core Class:
History of magic.

Elective:
Muggle Studies.

Quidditch:
Undecided.

Extra-Curricular:
Hogwarts Orchestra
Magical Theory
Art

[rainbow]Magic[/rainbow]

Wand
Darkly colored, ornately carved.

- Length: 12 inches and 1/4 of a inch.
- Wood: Rosewood
- Core: Veela and Threstral hair.

Pets:
A female Barn Owl named Atlas
Two great Danes, the female is named Mira
The male is named Harley.

Boggart:
Milo's boggart is of himself, but his eyes are missing from their sockets leaving them to be filled with a dark empty nothingness with a dark thick liquid dripping from said sockets down his cheeks. (Representing being taken over by Dark Magic) He's naked and exposed (Being exposed, his secrets laid bare) with heavy chains draped around his body (loss of his freedom). His carcass is cut in half, but it's hollow inside--empty(Represents loneliness, and insignificance) .

Animagus/Patronus:

-His animagus is a Black friesian horse, that ages as he does. Currently, it takes the form of a foal more or less. It will mature once he does.
-Patronus is a Fox.

Last edited:
@Cyline Maybe we should do a role call? To check to see who is here. And after that offer up a third character to those with two, or suggest a second to those who only have one? That way we can fill it up and start? I really don't want to to die! D:

Is there room for a female OC? Or maybe an Anti-Hero witch?

o.o Is this RPG ever going to begin or...

It hasn't started yet? I thought I was late! :O
Nope hasn't started and *correct me if I'm wrong please ^^'* I don't think it will start until we have all the Canon characters.

Is there room for a female OC? Or maybe an Anti-Hero witch?
I don't think there's anymore OC spots ^^' I think I took the last one. The list wasn't updated. Scorpius Malfoy is taken too, but isn't crossed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.