Pureblood
Blood Type:
O-
Astrological Sign:
Scorpio
Sexual Orientation:
BI
Past/Bio:

Silvera was raised by her father, her mother was unknown to her, all her father would say about her was that she was weak. Growing up in a secluded countryside of Athens, Greece Silvi didnt interact with other children much since they were few and far between. That and Phillip refused to let her play with any "muggle" children, thinking them too lowborn to be around his Pureblood daughter.

From a young age Silvera was taught the ways of the Dark Arts, her father adamant on her being his successor in the dark line of wizardry. Thought Vera wasnt particularly bad at Dark Arts, it was obvious she has no real talent for it, nevermind her hating it with a passion. This often infuriated Phillip ending in severe punishment for her. Silvi didnt care though, she refused to go into her fathers line of work. So instead during her spare time (what little of it there was) she practiced and studied light magic, mostly healing and defensive spells.

Silvera found she loved the opposite site of magic from what her father taught her. So she studied in secret, going along with her father in Dark Arts and Interrogation, still secluded in the countryside by themselves. Until she was shipped off to Hogwarts, with the warning expectation of being a master in the Dark Arts and Interrogation.

Though as soon as she was out of her fathers clutches, for now at least. She excelled in her true wizardry, healing and defense magic.

About Him/Her

Personality:

Sil is a very shy girl, not being around children let alone anyone else for most of her life shes not all that use to being around people much. Though her shyness has gotten better in her 3 years at Hogwarts. Shes sweet and kind to others unless their mean/cruel people. She hates violence but if it comes to it shes not afraid to fight, protecting those she cares for is her main goal in life. Shes stubborn when it comes to her views/beliefs, not easily swayed by others. Vera can be pretty unpredictable, she likes surprising others mostly do get them to laugh or smile. Though she does have a fiery streak, if you cross her or her friends she wont put up with it, you might just end up with a pig tail when you least expect it.

Sports
Music
Reading
Animals

Dislikes:
Bullies/Cruelty
Writing
Racists/Sexists
Bugs - Mainly spiders
The color Pink

Hobbies:
Reading
Daydreaming
Helping others
Practicing
Singing - When alone
Playing the Violin

Fears:
Spiders/Bugs
Drowning/Suffocating
Being restrained
Being alone in the dark
Hurting others

Strength:
Strong willed
Reading others
Fast/Agile
Flying
Defensive Spells
Calm mind
Bravery

Weakness:
Strength/Stamina
Offensive Spells
Overprotective
Bugs
Children/Animals
Shyness

Talents:
Has an odd ability to calm nearly any situation down
Excellent Flyer
Natural talent for Healing Spells
Great with animals, often called an animal whisperer
Above average medical knowledge
Good Violinist

Appearance

Height:
5'5
Cup Size:
C
Skin Tone:
Olive
Eye Color:
Crystal blue
Hair Description:

- Color: Mahogany/Auburn
- Highlights: Natural streaks
- Length: To her waist
- Style: Thick and wavy
- Worn: Usually down or in a ponytail with a scrunchy

Extra:
- Scars: 2 inch one on her right shoulder - faded. Multiple little ones on her wrists - semi-faded.
- Piercings: Regular earlobes
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Calm/bright eyes
- Scent: Woods/cedar
- Other: Always wears fingerless gloves that go up her forearm

Relationships

Father:
Phillip Hades

Mother:
Unknown

Siblings:
N/A

Relatives:
Aunt Liara
Uncle Mitch

Family Line of Work:
Dark Arts/Interrogation

Family Background:
Unknown

Best Friends:
TBA

Friends:
TBA

Love Interest:
TBA

Enemies:
Her family

Education

House: Gryffindor

Best Core Class:
DADA
Worst Core Class:
Potions

Elective:
Care of Magical Animals

Quidditch:
Yes - Seeker

Extra-Curricular:
Herbology

Magic

Wand: Fangorn

- Length: 8'6
- Wood: Ebony
- Core: Phoenix Feather

Pets:
Styxx and
Acheron
Boggart: Spiders

Animagus/Patronus:
Wolf

Last edited:
Reactions: SgShallow
I have a question of great importance is Hagred still working at Hogwarts?

Reactions: Kitsune
He's probably retired, if I had to guess. I think a better question is whether or not he lives on the grounds.

He's probably retired, if I had to guess. I think a better question is whether or not he lives on the grounds.
True I just remembered last night and wondered what happened to him?

Hnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited for this to staaaaaartttttt, it's been a long time since I role played something Harry Potter related ~~

EDIT :: I checked the wiki and it said that Hagrid's still living and presumably still at Hogwarts. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Rubeus_Hagrid

I hope hes still there, hes my favorite teacher lol.

Finished with my CS! Hope its ok

I feel like I'm hijacking this persons game but I was thinking of starring up so that we do not loose interest. We could start the train ride to Hogwarts, and spend some time for character introductions.

Reactions: Sav
Maybe before we hijack we should send this person a question asking about it?

@Rebecca Gurl no one ever got back to you so let me go ahead and tell you Draco's kid scorpius is available.

@Cyline
Not to be that guy bugging you about two games but you have been pretty quiet on these threads for almost a week. Just wondering if you wanted to continue?

I start a convo asking about it, just in case the update is messing with her watched threads and he doesn't see it. I know it did with mine.

I start a convo asking about it, just in case the update is messing with her watched threads and he doesn't see it. I know it did with mine.
I know you missed so much with the Wilson's because of that.

It really did D: It was upsetting. I had to go through and see what else i may have missed on other threads. Luckily the Wilsons was the only one i got really behind on. I feel bad for anyone who may of had this problem and were in a bunch of active roleplays.

Reactions: Kitsune
I've almost finished my second year, i just have to do the past now

haha. no sorry. i meant my second year hogwarts student! I WISH I was almost done with my second year of collage, then i'd already be half way to my degree! Alas, I'm only in my second seamster.

haha. no sorry. i meant my second year hogwarts student! I WISH I was almost done with my second year of collage, then i'd already be half way to my degree! Alas, I'm only in my second seamster.
Lol ok that makes sense

Name:
Octavian J. Burke
Also Known As:
"Ian"
Titles:
The Burke Family Failure
Birthday:

January 1st
Nationality:

Scottish/Irish
Species:

Human
Blood Status:
Pure-Blood
Blood Type:

A-
Astrological Sign:

Capricorn
Male
Sexual Orientation:

Pansexual
Past/Bio:

Octavian was born in the early morning, just after the clock struck four, several weeks sooner then intended. That morning was quiet and so was he. He was small, quiet, and unfashionably early. This alone might have been the first warning sign of the failure Octavian was destined to be. Octavian was born into the world calm and sleeping. Everyone was worried at first that something was wrong with the child, that he was dead or daft. No sound left him till was was struck lightly on the backside. His cry was loud, a good strong voice. His father had declared upon hearing he'd be much like his sisters who were word smiths in their own right. Octavian, however, he had promised with much pride in his voice, would not be as frivolous as his sisters were as he had not been burdened with womanhood. His father was, of course, wrong.

As he grew he began to show himself to be a bit of a push over much to his fathers chagrin and his sisters delight. He became their favorite toy and was bullied mercilessly. His Mother would put a stop to it when she could, but his father encouraged the behavior. His father believed that it would toughen is soft son up making him more of a man. He was sorely disappointed when Octavian simply let it happen, becoming a bit of a master and running and hiding from his two older sisters. About a month or two before his sixth birthday his mother stopped sticking up for him. Planing for a new baby made her to busy for him. His Father was making moves to replace his disappointment.

Octavian was ecstatic about the new addition to the family, assuming that this new kid would shoulder his sisters wrath. As soon as Zillah learned to toddle, however, they began to teach her their bullying ways. No relief came his way. Even when his older sisters were off at Hogwarts there was now Zillah to harass him and occupy the time that his mother once spent teaching him what magical arts and talents she knew.

First Year-
*TBA*

About Him/Her
Personality:

Octavian is a rather shy individual, who doesn't handle crowds well and seems to suffer from a form of social anxiety. He has an internalized sense of independence and hates the fact that he isn't able to exercise it due to that fact that the thought of doing things for himself (more directly the talking to people required to do things for himself) terrifies him. He wishes he was brave enough to be able to fend for himself, because that's what he really wants above all else; To function normally in society.

As a friend Octavian is always there to lend a hand. He may not be the best in a fight but he's always ready to help a friend back to their feet and words of encouragement on his lips. He's very Sympathetic, Caring, and Helpful to his friends. Some times even for those who ask for help, that is, if he doesn't flee first. His friends will be able to quickly see that he is a deep character, and always has something going on in his mind.

Octavian has an excellent sense of time, and as such manages it all very well. He's very organized and likes what he works on to be neat a finished way before it needs to be done. He's actually very creative but there is nothing spontaneous about his creativity. It happens more on command, as he needs it, a talent he managed to develop to get a greater sense of control in his life. He always does things in the way of long term instead of short.

He may appear melancholy or stern at times, because he's trying to mask just how distressed being in the crowded school setting makes him. He keeps from completely flipping out most days by pure self-discipline and the self-imposed responsibility to not cause a scene. He never likes taking a chance without weighting the pros and cons first, some times coming across as overly cautious because of this.

Flying
-
Jogging/running
-
Tumbling (Gymnastics)
-
Divinations (What his mothers taught him)
-
Horse back ridding
-Playing the Violin
-Poetry/writing
-Scary stories
-Salads
-Putting together puzzles
-Stormy days
-Purple

Dislikes:
-
Public speaking
-
Being put on the spot
-
Conflict
-
People looking at him
-
The color brown
-Meeting strangers
-Grapes and bananas
-Grape and banana flavoring
-Red meat
-Hot Weather
-Red, all red
-Gore(because of this some of the ghost put him off his appetite)

Hobbies:
-
Playing his violin
-Writing short stories and poetry
-Gymnastics
-Cartomancy/Minor deviations
-Finding places to hide from people
-Horse back riding

Fears:

People and their noticing him, The public in general is his fears.
Strength:
He's great a Deviations, hiding, dodging, Transfigurations as well.
Weakness:
Social anxiety, Being looked at, DADA, His weak stomach.
Talents:
Octavian is actually a rather accomplished young man, the only thing stoping him from displaying his talents being his crippling anxiety and social phobias. He's unusually flexible, most likely from beginning gymnastics at a rather young age. He never had a gymnastics class, but however like watching the muggles do it and quickly began to teach himself. He's a seer, and as such his mother began to teach him deviations stricter then she did his sisters. He's quite goos at it.

Appearance
Height:

5'6
Skin Tone:

A tanned olive complexion
Eye Color:

A pale ivy green,
in the right light they've got what appears to be flecks of gold or yellow.

Hair Description:

- Color:

A light ginger bread brown
- Highlights:

Only what is natural
- Length:

It stops at his jaw line, but the back on his hair rests on the bottom of his neck in soft curls
- Style:

Lose curls that fall softly about his face
- Worn:

He doesn't do much to tame it, just runs a brush through it each morning

Extra:
- Scars:
A soft angry red scar tissue line around his throat

(It seems rather gruesome and tells a tale of accidental hanging. The scaring was left as a reminder to play careful with baby brother Octavian...)
His arms are covered in lots of almost unnoticeable white scars, no bigger then the length of a bitten fingernails
(An unfortunate run in with a rather thorny plant.)
- Piercings:
*TBA*
- Tattoos:

*TBA*
- Facial Features:

*TBA*
- Scent:

Freshly cut grass and the smell of a storm brewing, masked heavily by spices and peppermint from toothpastes and deodorants
- Other:

Black full frame glasses in a square shape, and are a size larger then his face shape needs.

ALWAYS wears his scarf

Relationships
Father:

Baldwin Burke

Mother:
Yasmin Burke (Lennox)

Siblings:
Felicia Burke (Sister 19), Tabitha Burke (Sister 24), Zillah Burke (Sister 7), Ramona Burke (Sister 2)

Relatives:

Omari Lennox (Uncle), Earlene Von Kritts nee Burke (Aunt), Archibald Von Kritts (Uncle)

Family Line of Work:

The Lennox family is deeply ingrained into works concerning Arithmacy and Divinations. Octavian's Mother, in fact, is a talented Arithmancer employee'd by the Ministry. Though she doesn't work with them nearly as she used too.

Octavian's father works high up in the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

He has an uncle, Omari, that works as an Unspeakable in the Department of Mysteries, but Octavian doesn't know much about him.

Earlene had no job other then to be the perfect house wife to the french government worker Archibald.

The Burke family seems pretty involved in the Ministry, but a shop Borgin and Burkes is part of the families line of work. It was run by both Burke and Borgin, and was since it's creation in 1863. When Caractacus Burke passed the shop was run exclusively by Borgin. Borgin however is growing old and planning on turning the shop back over to the Burke family line.

Family Background:
The Burke family is a pureblood families who had weak ties to Voldemort in the last war, they didn't get very involved but were known to lean towards the service of the dark. They couldn't, however, be considered neutral as the family did now and again find themselves in the service of the dark lord. Octavian's mothers side of the family had much of of a Neutral look on things.

His older sisters, Felicia and Tabitha, were know to have many social connections and good quite well in a school environment. Once could even say the two had thrived in school. As Slytherins, they had both realized the importance of making connections even though they were only in school. They did well in classes and were relatively popular. This of course left an expectation of what the male heir of the Burke family would be like. Needless to say many were disappointed with the rather spineless Hufflepuff.

His Family is made but of Slytherin's and the occasional Ravenclaw.

Best Friends:
*TBA*
Friends:

*TBA*
Love Interest:

*TBA*
Enemies:

*TBA*

(This is liable to change! If you want our characters to have any kind of relation before we start, go ahead and let me know!)

Education
House:

Hufflepuff

Best Core Class:

Transfiguration

Worst Core Class:

DADA

Elective:

(only available to third years and up)
N/A

Quidditch:

No.
He's to reserved to try out.

Extra-Curricular:
The Hogwarts Orchestra (Violin)

Magic
Wand:

- Length:

10 and Solid

("A long length for a large but...hidden personality, Mr. Burke. And solid, like your conviction not to change. A strong earthy wand in search of the future and healing has chosen you, Mr.Burke. I hope you can live up to it.")

- Wood:

~Apple~

("Apple is a rather feminine wood in nature. It tends to draw off the element of earth and water. This wood seeks a companion of passion and good nature. One seeking to cause harm to others should not be chosen this wood, a testament to your character, Mr. Burke. It is used for healing, love spells and remedial magic, as the wood itself is used in many medicinal practices. This wood also seeks a wielder of divine conquests and fortune-telling. I imagine you will be excellent in Divination.")

- Core:
~Unicorn Hair~

("Unicorn hair....Did you know Mr. Burke that the Unicorn is a creature of mystery and beauty? Gentle yet powerful, ancient yet pure, a strand of its hair is a wise choice for one who wishes to cast healing and protection spells. Very nobel things, Mr. Burke. It has long been thought that unicorns protected the forest creatures, nurturing and overseeing plants, flowers, and trees. This core would make an excellent companion to woods that draw from the element of earth...")

Pets:
A Bengal cat by the name of Tammy.

Boggart:
It goes dark, and glowing eyes start opening in the dark. Their all looking at him, staring him down. Unflinching and unblinking as the eyes multiply watching him.

Animagus/Patronus:

ANIMAGUS: *TBA*
PATRONUS: Nightingale

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.