A MxM abusive relationship request. Sub needed. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Bingus
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Traveling, you get the idea.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, PM ME INSTEAD. THANK YOU <3

What I expect in a partner and you should expect out of me:

Someone who can reply at the very least once a day. I believe that no matter how busy one gets, being able to sit down for 10-20 minutes or so once every day is feasible. I deal with my fair share of personal issues and will always provide at least one post a day myself. If I am unable to, I will advise you.

You must be willing to use an anime faceclaim, and I have to approve it. I can be rather picky with these, so please be patient with me. My apologies for the inconveniencing that might come as a result of this.

I'm mostly interested in doing this over PM, but could be convinced to do a thread.

I'm looking for someone who can write detailed and interesting posts. I'm not asking for a short novel every post, but if you throw one liners at me, I won't be happy. In the same vein, when contacting me, try to show some interest! I've had people contact me with a single line, this gives me no idea about their expectations, what they desire, and what they'll provide. RP is all about selling yourself, that's the purpose of this very thread, in fact!

Characters under 18 will be involved in this idea, if you're not okay with that, then sorry! I'm looking for my partner's character to be around 16 or so.

I'm only looking for one partner for this.

This idea/plot will deal with a variety of abusive subjects, both mental and physical. There will also be drama, and of course, there will be smut, quite a lot of it. That's not to say abuse will be the only theme, there will be times where my character might be nicer, or where the story takes precedence. Hell, this could result in the story itself taking an entirely different direction as it progresses. Your choices will decide!

On the topic of abuse, kinks and the like, I'll make sure to discuss the specifics prior to the RP itself and establish where your limits lie, as mine are very, very few, and I am comfortable with a variety of 'darker' things.

And that's enough of that. On to the idea itself! Do note that it will be a bit on the basic side, intentionally, as far as background and details go since I don't want to spoil the majority of my ideas for it. I'd much rather you find out about my character's story and life through the RP itself!

---

The idea

My character (alternate picture) is a young, 17 year old man who goes to a private high-school. He has above average grades, gets along well with most everyone, but is a little on the introverted side and keeps to himself for the most part. One day, while returning from school, he runs into your character out on the streets, another young man who looks to be down on his luck, hungry, and living on the streets. Has he run away from home? As my character stares at the helpless young man, an idea forms in his mind, and little mischievous smile forms at the corner of his mouth. He approaches and fishes into his backpack, pulling out a sub-sandwich neatly wrapped in plastic, holding it out just outside of the boy's reach. "If you want this, come with me real quick. Don't worry, I just want to talk." He says, then gives the other a sweet, reassuring smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.