A Monument To All Your Sins

Thoran turned around and looked up at Felix, with a kind of body language that said "Are you fucking serious right now?". He took a step forward, grabbed Felix's leg, and flung him onto the ground on his back. There was no worry of injury though, because Spartan armour was meant to withstand a fall into the atmosphere. "I'm sorry, sarge. I forgot you were the boss here." He said softly yet aggressively, getting down on one knee and leaning close to him. "I shouldnt have to explain myself to you, but I shall if it will make you sleep better at night. I need you, as a scout, to stay here to keep watch. For now, your job is over. You've scouted, and now you can scout the outside of this pelican. Green Horn can't maintain something on a planet with possible hostiles without some kind of back up, and aside from Roza, you'll be the best one to see them coming. We need Roza to keep US safe while WE do our jobs... IS THAT CLEAR!!??" He continued to stare through Felix's visor at him, waiting for a reply, and ready to smack the shit out of him if he gave him any cheek.

Wolf couldn't help but smile. He started to laugh a bit too, he got what he deserved. "And if anyone was to maintenance the ship, it be me, it's the reason why I was contracted for this mission....da?" He said before going quiet once again. Giving a quick look at the radar just to see if they were being watched.​

Felix visor soon cleared out to show his eyes, one brown and the other aswell, but in place of the veins were little nodes of electricity surging through. "..." He kept silent before standing up, holding the chest armor of Thoran before pushing him back a little, jumping onto the roof of the Pelican. "Maintaining area." He spoke coldly, his visor acting at the suns glare as it polarized.

Thoran stood up, ignoring Felix's cold attitude, and turned to Wolf and said with a much less hostile tone "I'll need you out there in case we find any tech we cant deal with. Our first waypoint will be the Communications Tower. We'll need you to scan over that and make sense of what no one else here can. I'm sure that wont be a problem, right? And anyway, the Pelican is fine and doesnt need maintenance, as long as Felix here doesnt chuck a tantrum while we're gone." Thoran added. He checked his own guns, then walked over to the tree line. "Let's move out..." he said, leaving Felix and Green Horn behind. "Also, you two, dont think we're leaving you out of the action. If there is any actual resistance, we'll be heading back instantly without any heroics and we'll get dug in around the pelican, ready to hold off whatever's out there."

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Roza couldn't help but suck in a breath, deep and settling, as she watched the exchange between the Commander and Felix. What was the fucking idiot thinking? Perhaps he hadn't been but truly, he thought there would be consequences for his foolhardy actions. But the UNSC could have his balls on a platter and not think twice about it. Shaking her head, she checked the radar once again, an action she saw was mirrored by Wolf and she was appeased to see someone had some common sense around here. "What the fuck were you thinking Felix? The UNSC could have your... everything really, for that."
She readied herself and listened respectfully to the orders being issued, as well as her part in the entire operation and readying to head off with the small group and get ready to hopefully not have to protect their arses from whatever was out here. "Ready, sir."

Last edited:
Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
Roza couldn't help but suck in a breath, deep and settling, as she watched the exchange between the Commander and Felix. What was the fucking idiot thinking? Perhaps he hadn't been but truly, he thought there would be consequences for his foolhardy actions. But the UNSC could have his balls on a platter and not think twice about it. Shaking her head, she checked the radar once again, an action she saw was mirrored by Wolf and she was appeased to see someone had some common sense around here. "What the fuck were you thinking Felix? The UNSC could have your... everything really, for that."
She readied herself and listened respectfully to the orders being issued, as well as her part in the entire operation and readying to head off with the small group and get ready to hopefully not have to protect their arses from whatever was out here. "Ready, sir."
Felix somewhat laughed at her comment, throwing his arms in an open hug. "You only live your life once Roza. Make of it." He threw his arms down and teased her a bit. "I'll keep a sharp eye on you, sweetheart." He chuckled, shaking his head as he spoke up. "Me and the mate will be here."

• Love
"Ready to move." It's with the practiced ease of a veteran that the words slip out of the man's mouth, even as he once again checks that his rifle is still unchanged from when he last checked thirty seconds ago. He glanced over to the sniper again, an untransmitted sigh escaping him once more at his assigned duty. "Here's hopin' that it's actually just a cakewalk. It's a damn shame when we get all dressed up, and are expected to do shit."

Thoran strode up beside the rest of the group and headed off towards the forest lining. He reached it and looked around. Everything seemed quiet enough... He wandered in and looked up at the branches above him. They were movement free, and there were no anomalies on his radar. There was nothing to note except a dim light that filtered down through the canopy. He cocked his gun and headed forward, with Roza, Icarus, Wolf and Akula following. Within minutes, they found their way out of the forest and were immediately met with the stunning close up view of an empty city. The sun shone through the tall skyscrapers from the other side, giving it a slightly post apocalyptic look. The ground underneath them was now smooth concrete, spreading out around them and stopping at the trees. The closest building to them was at only a few dozen feet away, and Thoran started making his way towards it.

• Love
Felix decided to stay ontop of the Pelican, his DMR being pointed every which way. He kept silent, except for the fact it was starting to get hot. "Felix here, anything spotted?" He pulled down the DMR, sighing as he polarized his visor in a flurry of heat.