Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
"The Templars have grown more aggressive; they have begun to target Masters and Mentors, to the point that only apprentices are left. Masters are having to be appointed before their time to introduce new ones to the Creed, Executor"

"There is hope, Guardian. Even these young Masters would not be able to take up the mantle if they were not firm in the Creed. They will have to finish their training as they teach others- a trail by faith and fire."

"There is word that these Templars have harnessed the blood from every Assassin they kill, first generation or otherwise. Whatever they're seeking they won't stop."

"I believe they're searching for it, one of the greatest of the Pieces of Eden."

"You don't mean..."

"I do."

"Then the Templars have become even more desperate. Who can we dispatch to search for it?"

"One of the young Masters, the Archivist- he is training some apprentices as well."

"Then we must hope he can stop them from harnessing the Koh-i-Noor."

-----

Hello!

I would like to propose the following modern roleplay based on the Assassin's Creed series.

The Templar Order, under the guise of Abstergo Industries, is seeking the Koh-i-Noor ( Koh-i-Noor ), a Piece of Eden that can locate the other Pieces and can even negate their powers for as long as the user wills. Supposedly usable only by God or women, if the Templars were to obtain this Piece of Eden they would no longer need the Animus to do their searching for them- the Koh-i-Noor would lead them to their objectives. The Koh-i-Noor also houses the consciousness of the Isu Durga, who very much thinks as the Templars do.

It falls to a young Assassin Master- codenamed the Archivist- and his few apprentices to stop the Templar Order from retrieving the Koh-i-Noor as they spend time in and out of the Animus (both 2.01 and Omega models), training in the ways of their ancestors and preparing to protect free will as some may struggle between differentiating their ancestors from themselves.

This roleplay is expected to be Intermediate/Advanced+ and will deal with a variety of topics as players can choose to side with the Assassins or the Templars. I am also seeking a Co-GM well- versed in the Assassin's Creed lore and BB code. Please comment or message if interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: mango
You know I'm down, fam.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Posting my interest. Always been a fan of Assassin's Creed and the plot sounds interesting. Some players being Assassins and others being a part of the Templar Order may actually be a tough choice to choose sides. Least in my case.

Posting my interest. Always been a fan of Assassin's Creed and the plot sounds interesting. Some players being Assassins and others being a part of the Templar Order may actually be a tough choice to choose sides. Least in my case.
Welcome aboard, friend.

@BlueFlameNikku , @Jageroux , please tag those you think might be interested to help get more people for this idea.

I'm quite interested as well.~

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
I'm interested as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sketching101
I might be interested in this

Thank you so much!

You can't spell fun without a hidden blade and some leaps of faith.... Well maybe you can,but still I am in!

Oh hey this is shaping up nicely.

Glad to have more people joining (:

This interests me too.

If I said I wasn't interested, i'd be lying. This is something that fascinates me. I can't say that i'll join immediately, but I will most definitely keep an eye on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.