A Love in the Bat Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit those words rang through his head as she ran off. "Fuck my past comes to beat me with a bat." He ran out after her a stopped behind her."I know that you think im a whore and i was but im starting my life ovee. The truth is ive loved you for as long as we have known eachother." He stroked her cheek and blushed "I Love You Clare Perkins."

she was shocked at his words. 'he he loves me' she blushed after it truly sinked in and said "I love you too Richerd" she then slowly pulled him down for kiss.

she smirked pulling away alittle before he could deepen it. "I need prof you changed till then its first base" she smirked. "I think you can handle it right?"

good now come on the partie wont dance them selfs and I want to see your brother. in his suit he so cute" she said pulling him back inside ith a smile. "Im going to embarsse him infrount of his girl friend."

Dick laughed"who doesnt embarrassed their brothers in front of their girlfriends?" He asked as he followed

I dont have a brother so yours hase to do." she smiled then noticed him with cassie. "hows the cute little man" she said hugginf Dicks brother who shockingly reaches to her sholder. "stop growning Danm it your to cute to grow old" she pout notice the girlfriend giving me a wird look and is trying to hold back a laugh.

Richard laughed and Tim laughed when Cassie gave a look Ricnard grabbed her arm and whispered for her to behave herself or he would take care of it personally. She nodded and smiled at Clare.

Clare smiled and then said "Tim tim I got to say something to you and that is I love you" she kissed his cheek. then whisperd "if you even have girl problems come talk to me ok" with that said she gived him one more kiss on the cheak then walked over to Richerd to give him a kiss.

Richard smiled after their quickly shared kiss. "So youre gonna help him girl wise huh?"

no easy droping" she said with a play full pout. "and yes i will if he asks me because i know a brot-someone who probly doesnt know how to" she said walking away with a evil smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.