A Love in the Bat Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zsaz ! Back off!" Nightwing yelled as he threw the man against the wall.

"You are not going to stop me you birdy bastard!"
Nightwing knocked him out and cuffed him.
" Put down the fire poker kiddo." Nightwing said.

she looked at him. "Dont call me kiddo or maybe Ill poke you with this, Nightwing" she said lowering it. "anyways just get him out of here and your paying for my window" she huffed arms cross. "its to late in the night for this"

Nightwing laughed"well youre welcome too." He picked up zsaz and threw him out the broken window onto a police mans car ."see ya later ." He said before vanishing

"I hope not" she called out to him. she sighed as her maids came running into her room "Miss Clare are you ok" thwy all called out to her till Chi walked into the room with a sigh. "Ladys let her rest she had a hard day" she said with a small smile. Clare retunred the smile as the girls walked out of her room. as they left chi walked over tor neck. "nothing I can not hid dear and you dont know maybe it will be gone by the party" Chi said "I wouldnt keep my hopes up" Clare said with a sad smile. "anyways Clare your sleeping in my room we dont want anymore people coming for you" as soon as she said that clare sighed grabbing her dress for tommorrow night and left to sleep once more and let the police do their job

The next morning Ricnard awoke in the Batcave to find it was 5PM and Bruces Ball started in 30mins."ALFRED! I NEED MY SUIT! NOT THE FUN ONE THE ONE FOR PARTIES!" Richard saw Alfred holding it and like lightning put the suit on. He then remembered he needed his hair cut so he did it on his own. You learn some fun things when you hang with girls. He cut it into a military cut . Bout 3 inches on top faded to1 inch on the sides and back."Ok Grayson come on." He said to himself walking into the Ball at exactly 5:30PM.

Clare was freaking out Chi was trying to cover the mack but couldnt she didnt have the right makeup for her. "I I think I cant go Chi" she said almost in taers her make put was light coulrs to make her eyes stand out and her hair was pulled up in a nice tower bun but had some side strand down. her dress just added to the beautly of it all. "theres still hope Clare Dont give up i got one more idea" she said and grabbed a string the tide it aound her neck not tightly but that it cover her neck marks. the sting was color of her dress. "what time is it?" she called out once it was tied "5:31 your late come on" Chi said "Wait for got shoes" Clare grabbed her black high heals and up them on quckly then ran after chi.

she made it to the party at 5:45. with a smile she walked into the party was at and looked around for Richerd.

Richard was talking to Bruce about the fact that he needed to use the cave while Bruce was away so Bruce agreed and Richard smiled. He turned and saw Clare."Hey miss you look ravishing." He said kissing her knuckle.

Clare was looking around till Richerd took his hand in hers and kissed her knuckle not with out saying anything. "your the one to talk Richerd" she smiled "been awhile since i seen you in a tie or suit" she added playing with his tie a little.

"Eh since i moved back to Gotham i figured why not change the look thats why i cut my hair." He said with his genuine jaw dropping blue eyes and platinum white teeth that could light up a girls eyes smiling at her.

yes Mr Richrd very new indeed" she smirked. she looked around unsure what to do. this is another thing she hate about parties "well Mr Richerd what do we do now?" she said now facing him.

He smiled and dragged her to the dance floor"they teach you how to ball dance right Clare?" He started dancing the Waltz with her.

"yes?" she said then he started to do the waltz. "I love the Waltz" she said looking up at him and following his steps. "i remeberd when we're young I steped on your foot. I keep on saying sorry over and over and you wold man it out and say its fine when really you wanted to cry out in tears which made mayde me say sorry even more" she said giggling. "I loved it when we where young and so innocent. well not all of us" She looked Dick in the eyes with a playful smirk showing. daring him to say something

"Ive never been innocent sweetheart" he said with a wink and a smirk.

"who do you think i was taliking about" she blushed and laughed lightly.

Clare was lost in his hansom blue eyes. she felt as if he could see deep with in her. she was so focuse in his eyes the she stumbbled into him and step on his foot. ""Ahh sorry oh god Im so sorry" she said moving away from him blushing.

Richard took her hand and pulled her back "its fine ." He put her feet on top of his . He then looked at her lovingly and leaned in to kiss her lips.

she blushed and looked up at him she was about to say something but his lips locked onto hers. she was shocked at first and unsure what to do. till slowly kissed him back.

Richard noticed she was surprised but decided to kiss back as he kissed her a little more.

she pulled away blushing. "I L-Im sorry I cant do this" she turned around and ran off. she cant bring herself to haert break. she knows a person cant change and she did want to be in a one night stand thing. she ran off outside to te porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.