A Love-Hate Relationship

She was so warm and comfy, she almost whined when he started to pull away. She nodded though and let him go, smiling. "I was getting hungry," she says, laughing a little. Billy goes to the small kitchen and looks around, hoping to find forks and stuff to set the table with.

Vincent noticed that she was going into the kitchen, probably for silverware. The Chinese food came with chopsticks, but it was whatever she was comfortable with.

Vincent paid for the food, took it from the man, and said his thanks. He soon took the food and placed it on the coffee table in the living room. " Food's here! " He announced with a smile on his face.

She was a little confused, but she found forks finally and walked back to him. Billy was waving them proudly, "I found the forks in that maze of a kitc-" she stopped when she saw the chopsticks. Of course... Chinese food...

Blushing, she laughed nervously. "Well... I'll put them back!" Billy said, turning back to the kitchen, "Be right back!"

Vincent chuckled. She was so cute when she was embarrassed. While she was putting away the forks, Vince simply pulled out the chopsticks and opened the packing.

The food smelled great, but he was just waiting for Billy to get there so they really could dig in.

(( I am SO SORRY for taking so long! My computer froze for like, fifteen years. ))

She smiled and came back after putting the forks away. Billy sat down next to him, picking up her own set of chopsticks. "Hopefully, that's the last mix up of the night," she told him, laughing softly. "I'm so nervous around you now, I don't even know why," Billy admitted, blushing a little as they started eating.

((Don't sweat it ^^))

Vincent chuckled, and took his wooden utensils out of the package. " Look's like you're getting a taste if my own medicine! " He joked as he opened the packages of Chinese food. He took out some of the food he wanted and put them on the plates that the company provided.

One thing that Billy really didn't know about Vincent was that he could eat. He literally was a bottomless pit when it came to food. " Take as much as you want, Bill. " He only took a smaller portion than what he would usually take at home, or even with his friends. She needed to rat too, right?