A Light in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think I am seeing what the hell your seeing. What the hell did you put in this soup you idiot?! Is this the so-called Spice of Life? We didn't need this blasted craziness." He yelled. The boy was in fear, seeing the very people that was vanquished by his father hands. And a few of the people he vanquished even though he was still a young lord, he still had his share of combat and being the cause of someones untimely demise.

Reaching over right shoulder with his right hand, he drew his gunbai which adhered to his back. Relinquishing the massive gourd shaped fan that was as tall as he. Regardless of its size, the bow hefted the weapon with relative ease. Prepared himself to engage the sight before him. "Do you think our attacks will vanquish this?" He queried as he awaited for the sign to strike now.

Reactions: 2 people
"Let ye' old man do the math for a minute laddie. I shall tell ye' like this, what is incorporeal cannot exactly be touched by physical means very easily. Ye' be understandin' me ? What is incorporeal can only be touched by weapons that involve either incorporeality themselves or , mana and magic, that in which. We both contain, chakra, od and mana. We can stop le' damned thing by casting a jutsu overtop one of our weapons, unless I draws me Vindicator, which can cut le' spirit straight in half ye' be hearin me boy?"

"Drawing the vindicator is unnecessary. When I can just simply shred them all with the Fanned Wind Technique. I'm pretty sure the air has some incorporeal properties. So you do not need to destroy this mans shop in the process. First, we must decide are they an enemy to us.? Or are they just wandering spirits?" Gasconaded the boy who was still awaiting for the signal to take them out in one fell swoop, no hesitation or remorse for the sight stood before them.

The chef sighed, putting the older man back in his seat and taking the younger boy by the back of his head. Sensing his fear and burying the boy's face into that of his chest, which was now covered by his chef's robe, rubbing his back a small bit. "Just breathe, kid.... And as for you, elder-dude, they're harmless unless you piss them off, attacking them would do just that, so just remain calm." He kept the younger male close, still trying to distill him of the lurking fear that he saw in the boy's face in the earlier minutes.

"You could have just said they're not hostile instead of burying my head into your chest. You still avoided my question, what the hell did you put in the soup for us to see this phenomenon?" The boy demanded regardless of having his head pressed against the mans chest. Pressing both palms into the larger visage than his own, Cielona, pushed himself away from the cook. "Also, Refrain from touching me" The boy snarled at the larger man who seemed to have possibly mistaken him for some weakling.

The male chuckled a bit, looking at the smaller male, looking at him as if he were as harmless as a fly. "I put nothing in the soup, this town is kind of... Haunted, I guess you could say. Spirits." He kept his eyes on the male, like he were a little puppy, basically. He then turned to walk to his back room, chuckling once more, the door still left open a bit as the sound of him hitting a spring mattress was heard. The male would lay there, staring at the dark ceiling in his living quarters, which would lie just behind the shop itself.

"So you sit your happy ass in a haunted ass town? If I were you I would have left this place a long time ago. Do many of the denizen here even see these spirits or a select few?" The boy called after the chef who plopped down on a bed which was outside of his line of sight. The boy remained at the table for his father. Awaiting for the man to even respond to the unfolding events, or for the chef to return shortly after nap or so.

" So the jack-ass lives in a god damn ghost town, What foolishness is this, it is absolutely insane, I wish to find out more about such a town as to why it is haunted as well!"

A shout was heard. "As to tell you why I live in a ghost town, I'm not a pussy, neither are any of these townspeople. So I'm sorry if the town isn't to your liking "Your Highness", but I'm not moving!"

"Father our priority isn't to even investigate the supernatural. We're supposed to be protecting society from the world that lies hidden. Not play around in some strange things...."

"Gah, I know that but some of these spirits regardless of some not being hostile, some will of course be hostile, so it is necessary to do further investigation."

"Your Highness, don't you go there you moron. I'll club your ass with this fan if I need to." The boy retorted with such tenacity even for someone who was only 5'7 in stature he still posed to be as ferocious as his father who dwarfed him by being 6'4. "Don't make me come over there and slap your soul out of your body." Still continuing on from the Chef's outrageous remark.

He was soon heard turning on the bed a bit, a yawn came through the shop. Ghosts, spirits, and demons walking in and out of his room constantly, even going so far as to touch him, yet he ignored it as though it wasn't there.

"I do not agree with having to investigate something that isn't of our concern, that is why they have exorcists father. We are nothing of that nature. We're shinobi. We can leave the weirdo with pots and pans to be killed off by a poltergeist. Can we please just go home though?" The boy whined, pleading toward his father to leave this place.

The chef walked out of his room, a bottle of Sake in hand, looking at the two. "Oh, the king and Princess are still here?" He blinked, drinking from the bottle of Sake. "I'm pretty sure the kid would have wanted to run away after he saw the demons." He walked over to a table, leaning back and kicking his feet up and drinking from his bottle of Sake.

"Oh-Ho? You think you are funny. Do I look like a princess to you? You are really trying my patience." Gasconated the boy, as he awaited for the chef who he deemed to be a blithering idiot. The chef wasn't in fact an idiot. It just happened to be the two got off on the wrong foot. Nonetheless, Cielona wasn't going to back down from a man who sits behind a grill all day, his pride was at stake.

The chef looked at him and drank from his bottle of Sake, closing his eyes and leaning back again afterwords. "You look like a friggin' girl."

"Grafmfafuflmhlmfmbduhihemgglagh...-Me... " He hiccuped that very instant. Before he extended the sheathe of his blade over into the head of his son. Leaving his son to fall flat out instantaneously..... Before he grasped hold of the smaller male slinging him over, his own right shoulder. "Grahflbll...." He could hardly speak, he began salivating so much so that it appeared he was drunken. "Falghfhubsist..biscuts..." He spoke before walking out of the vicinity, carrying his son over to a tree that was there locally.

"Are you upset I look better than your partner?" The boy retorted before chirping a chuckle upon his own remark. He sighed as he was being carried out by his father whom appeared to be in a drunken stupor. "Good thing I don't drink" Commenting toward his parent.

He sighed, looking at the boy, at mention of a partner he looked scorned and put the bottle on the table, walking back into his back room and locking the door behind him. This had obviously upset him in some way. And he had secluded himself away.

Status
Not open for further replies.