A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Valentine~
Val had snapped out of her daze when she heard Cai's voice. "Oh umm, we had diplomats come and discuss treaties and the such with me and my family. I got to start making decisions with my parents." She gave a small smile to him as she fiddled with her hands in her lap. "How was your summer Cai? Did you do anything fun or interesting?" She asked her silvery eyes alight with happiness as she spoke to him.

-]Grant[-
Grant strolled into the classroom spotting Cai talking to Val and approached them sitting across from Cai, "Hey guys how was your summer?" He asked with his usual bright smile on his face.
(sorry its so short)

Roman
Roman frowned a little, he wished she would see all the good she was capable off, shifting was a special power, but he could tell it caused her great pain. "Sorry to ask, I won't bring it up again." He examined her mouth and could see her fangs barely peaking out. "You can put those away, no need. Anything you are uncomfortable talking about, just let me now, we don't have to go there. Trust me I may not know you or what you have been through, but I know I wouldn't want someone putting me in a uncomfortable position. Sorry about being nosy." Roman smiled a little, Alex's eyes were beautiful, he had never seen anything as enormously gorgeous as her eyes. He could be lost in them, but he pulled himself back, he stood, and sat on the table of the desk.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex let out a sigh, biting down on her lip for a second and drawing a small bit of blood, which she then quickly licked away, looking at him. "It's alright." She said softly, her tail uncurling from her arm as she looked at him, her fangs disappearing. "And I don't blame you for asking, I just, I don't want to be pushed about it." She said softly. "Anyway, so what do you like to do?" She asked, looking up at him. She found her eyes grazing over his face, pausing briefly around his lips before looking strait back up to his face.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cai
Cai smiled at her, diplomats, that sounds very politically fun. Turning as he heard Grant's voice, he stood and "Hey man, god its good to see you!" he smiled "Take a seat, just about to tell Valentine here about my summer." Sitting back down in the chair, he focused on Valentine. "My summer was um cosmic very cosmic. I mostly surfed the universe, traveled a bit in the human world, trained some before I came back, and yeah got to meet some extra-terrestrials." He smiled, he felt weird almost like a freak. "Oh and learned to make some pretty good pizza." Cai shifted in his seat to face Grant. "So Grant, how was your summer?"
@Poisoned Rose

Roman
"That is noted Alex, I won't pry." Roman smiled as he watched her move. Shifting a little on the desk, Roman took a second to think about his interest. "I like boxing...well training in general, that is one of the main reasons I don't mind coming here that much. I like the theater, photography, and track. There isn't much to me right now, I guess" He smiled at her, "What about you what do you like to do?"
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked up at him, smiling at him as her tail flicked. "Well it seems like we have some things in common. Maybe sometime we could fight each other." She said to him, smiling. "I do mixed martial arts, and any type of fighting really. Other than that, I don't do very much." She said, even though she read books, and played the cello just a little bit. Her hat twitched again and she adjusted it, hoping he hadn't noticed.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman's eyes narrowed as he spotted her fixing her hat yet again. He wore hats almost everyday, but never had to fix them this much. He didn't want to make her feel isolated though. "Yeah, sometime, I would like that...um, would you mind walking with me?" Roman stood and walked over to the adviser, whispering something in his ear, the adviser seemed mesmerized by his voice. He returned back to Alex, "So do you want to go or not?" He said with a hint of hope in his voice. He didn't want to ask her about it in here.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked at him as he said he would like to take a walk. It only took a moment for her cheeks to heat a bit and she looked down. "Uh, I sure." She said, looking at the adviser for a second before she turned back to him, and walking towards the door. She had never really walked with a boy before, and it was scaring her a bit, she just had to make sure she didn't snap at him.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
He smiled as she said she would walk with him, to be honesty he thought she wouldn't. About a third of the hallway away from the door. They came across a steel door with a sign that read exit. Pulling it open, Roman motioned her to walk through the door, as she did he followed. Being in the courtyard made Roman feel at rest, it was beautifully landscaped. Cobblestone walkways, snaked around and trough the grass, tall willow trees swayed in the wind, and black rose bushes grew. He smiled black roses were native to this land, it was weird. He looked down at her, "So what is with the hat? Why do you have to keep fidgeting with it?"
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Axel looked at him, walking with him until they reached the exit. She blushed a bit as he opened the door for her, and she curled her tail around her waist, looking outside. She sucked in a breath, taking in the scent of wilderness. She always felt better when she was outside. It meant that she had space to run. She sighed and walked with him down the cobble path, keeping her eyes on the ground as they walked, being a bit bashful. As he asked about her hat, it twitched again. "It's nothing really." She said softly, her tail flicking slightly. She mentally slapped herself for being so bashful and weird as she straitened her back, looking up at him.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cloey
Cloey sat there waiting for the bell to ring. Wanting to get her day started. She couldn't wait to get to her classes and see all the new kids, and hopefully make new friends. As she looked out the window she could see all the beautiful flowers and trees, even though its dark out, it seems as if the forest had a certain way of glowing. Cloey couldn't wait to walk around and just relax with nature. That's what she loved to do, sit there with the trees and animals it was the only way she could calm down. She was known for being shy, she just never really knew how to open up, but as soon as she got to know you everything changed.

Loralie and Rowl

She sat at her desk, looking downward. Her eyes bright white as she 'saw' the people around her interacting. She saw the panther girl, and the torment she was in for harming humans. Her heart ached for this person. The one known as Cai, the loneliness that was being kept hidden. So much that she was getting from everyone and she started feeling connected to each person in the room. Yet, she could not bring herself to communicate with anyone. Not yet. Rowl's orb glowed gently at her side. He remained quiet with her. He did not know if Loralie wanted him to speak while they were with others. He watched as she tightened her fists until her knuckles turned white. She was seeing so much, it must have become too strong. She had to be taken out of her visions. Finally, he had enough of being quiet. "Loralie! Enough for now." Loralie's eyes darkened again. Her palms bled a bit from where she dug her nails into her skin. She tore off a bit of her ragged clothes, wrapping the cloth over her hands. "Thank you, Rowl. I guess it is more difficult than I thought it would be."

Max

Max began to fidget around, strumming his fingers over his desk. He wanted to get moving, anything physical. He was not used to sitting around for very long. His foot started moving quickly around. He saw late comers entering. Maybe that is what they were waiting for? If he had a hard time handling a wait in homeroom how was he going to sit through a class? Perhaps if his brain is busy, he wouldn't get so bored. He glanced around the room as people started chatting. Then, he noticed a ragged looking girl wrapping her hands. He couldn't stand sitting any longer so he walked up to her. As soon as he got close, Rowl placed up his ring of protection around her. Max held up his hands while taking a step back. "Hey, I'm not trying to cause trouble. I see you are wrapping your hands up but that...erm cloth can infect those scratches. Here, let me help you out." Rowl lowered the ring of protection with hesitation. Max went to one knee in front of Loralie, taking one of her hands gently. He took off the rag she used to cover up her wounds. His eyes turned an fiery amber color. The scratches on her hand went away. He did this to her other hand as well. He noticed the girl had no iris in her eyes. They were an eggshell color. He didn't want to mention it but he was curious. He got up, "My name is Max, if you need any help just let me know." He then went over by Cai's desk and planted himself on top of it. "So, how's it going?"

Roman
Roman looked at her with curiosity "I know that is not the truth...but for know I will leave it be." As he spoke to her, the bell rang in the distance. "Look I got to get going. It was pleasant getting to know you some Alex." As Roman moved passed her, his arm touch hers for the slightest second. He swiftly turned and smiled "Thanks for the walk." With that Roman walked back into the building and disappeared into the bustling crowd of high school warriors. There was something about her, something he didn't quite know yet. He smiled and let his feet carry him to his second period.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked at him as he disappeared, flinching as he touched her. A low growl came from her throat as she looked back at him. Fortunate for him, he had disappeared, unfortunate for him, her senses where heightened. She could feel her mind already clouding, and she shook her head. "No, I can't go after him." She said softly, her eyes flickering back into focus, and then leaving again. She looked one last time at the crowd before her vision blurred, causing animalistic growl to come from her throat. She started pushing her way back though the crowd, her claws and fangs out. Her pupils seemed, misted, and her hat had blown off in the courtyard, her ears now visible to the public as she shoved her way towards him.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cloey
Finally the bell went off for everyone to go to 2nd. Happily Cloey got up sns left class she couldn't wait to meet new friends, hopefully they would like her. As she got up and started walking to her class she couldn't tell how the day was going to go, usually she could buy today seemed like an off day to her.

Roman
As Roman walked through the hallway, he sensed Alex...and rage? He quickly turned to see the crowd parting to reveal her, storm his way. Her fangs were out and she was ready to deal some damage. Roman smiled, he was a little upset at seeing her so mad, but then again they weren't friends...yet. Roman still looked at her puzzled for a split second, and focused back in, he tossed his bag towards the door, if there was going to be a fight he'd rather not have his laptop and school supplies trashed. He smiled as she neared and took a breathe in, he had never fought a panther before, this should be fun.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
As soon as the crowd had parted, Alex had stopped within range of him, clearly not thinking strait. She wouldn't have attacked him if she was thinking clearly, which is why it made the situation all the more dangerous. Her tail was fluffed up, and flicking angrily. She let out a nasty roar at him, her golden eyes flashing with anger as the skin on her arms began to morph, and the rest of the students began to back away, frightened by her sudden anger, and her place of choosing to fight.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman laughed at her, not because of the scene she is making or the fact she wanted to fight, but at the fact little things get under her skin. "If it was a fight you wanted, all you had to do was ask." Roman took his leather jacket off, and his eyes narrow. Most people made it their mission to avoid fighting him because of his history. He loved the fact she took the chance, he felt his skin tingle with the excitement of what was going to follow.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex let out another snarl, her ears flattening against her head. She snapped her jaw sharply, her canines sharpening by the second. she slowly crouched, fur springing up on her neck arms and back as she crouched. And then I. One swift movement, her bones popped into place, and she grimaced slightly at the pain, her shirt ripping as her bones grew and her fur spread.

Roman
Roman looked at her as her transformation seemed to complete, and that was when the thrill of fighting kicked in for him. As Roman got into a fight stance, his eyes began to glow, he felt his skin begin to harden like the skin of a dragon; and even though it wasn't noticeable, his muscles began to expand. He felt bad, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. But none the less, he wasn't going to warn her, cause he wanted the fight. He start to sense her movements through the ground, he felt every muscle within her body move and contract as she moved. He could feel her, her subconscious had taken over, even though she didn't want it to. He smiled and whispered "Don't let me or her die today."
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.