• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-|Alex|-
Alex nodded, sighing. "I don't really get along with most people, or anyone. I am to afraid of hurting them." Alex said, looking off into the distance as they listened to the music. It was oddly calming to be in such an open space, she hoped they didn't get caught, that would suck. She already got in enough trouble drawing blood from others.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman look at her, listening to every word she spoke. "But you here, getting along with me." He didn't care that she bit him, it wasn't his first injure nor would it be his last. "For some reason I am not afraid of what you could do to me, Alex."He smiled and sat up Indian style. She may be frightening in her other form, but it attracted Roman into her, though he still did not understand that. He looked out in the distance, "I chose to have friends, because it is easier to have someone, then to look at others have someone." He laughed, "I hoped that made sense." He chuckled and looked back down on her.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked at him, and slowly rose to a sit, placing herself right in front of him. She looked at him curiously, her brows furrowed as she looked at him. "Why aren't you afraid of me?" She asked softly, her eyes more curious than anything. Anyone else she saw before would scuttle away from her, they would go an hide in a corner, or something else. She wanted to know why this man was not afraid of her biting his head off.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked in her eyes, "I just don't." He lied a little, "I mean, you can be frightening to some, but to me I still see you Alex buried deep inside the beast." Roman smiled and pulled his haze away from her to the empty air in front of him. "I know you don't want to hurt people." Roman smiled, "At least I wouldn't want to hurt people unless I was protecting someone or something." He chuckled a little, for some reason he was nervous.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex listened to him, her tail curling around her leg as she listened. She blushed a little bit at his words, her slowly unsnaking from her leg and moving forwards to clasp around his forearm. "Well thanks. You are the first person to say that." She said softly, her hat twitching as her ears moved underneath it. She moved her gaze away from him, her cheeks flushing a dark red as she tried to keep herself distracted, and maybe he wouldn't notice her embarrassment.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked down at his forearm when her tail snaked around it, it felt kinda weird, but he liked it. "No problem." He smiled back at her.
Looking up to her hat, he saw it twitch a little, "I have to ask, why hide them, its who you are." He chuckled a little under his breathe, "I frankly find them cute." He smiled at her.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked at him, her tail flicking a bit as she sat there, adjusting her hat. "People like to make fun of them. Besides a lot of people like to pet them and after a while it get's annoying." She said softly, thinking of how people used to basically rip out her hair just to pet her and call her a house cat.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman laughed a little, not trying to be insensitive or anything. "I'm sorry." He said still laughing he could see why they would want to pet her ears, cause they don't have a pair themselves. Roman took a minute to recompose himself, and when he did he looked at her with a sincere look in his eyes. "I personally think you should be proud to be who you are, not many people are strong enough to shift and those," He pointed to her ears and tail, "are badges to be proud of." He smiled a little, all he had to proud of was a scar on his collarbone.
@IceQueen

Alex flashed him a grin as he said something about them being badges and she slowly reached a hand up to take off her hair, her ears flicking as they adjusted to being out in the open. "Well that and they get cold in the rain." she said to him, chuckling softly before looking at him. She slowly unsnaked her tail from his arm, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, bout that." She added, pointing to her tail.

Val felt the frigid air surrounding her body and her body instantly started to cool down. She finally cleared the thoughts from her head, she stood up them and looked at Cai and noticed the sadness on his face. "Cai, its ok." She made her way to him and knelled down in front of him and took his hands in hers even though they were cold. "Look I am ok, I got over heated mainly because this humidity and emotions I do not understand. You are not to blame ok?" She asked looking up at him with a small smile.
Grant gave a chuckle and straitened up and spun her around unwrapping her legs from his neck, "well being over six foot against a shorty can come in handy you know." he gave a simple smile to her before turning to the couch who told them all to group up into four and practices battle techniques. "Wanna join up with Cai and Val?"

~:Geo:~
Geo looked at the man, sighing as she landed on her feet, and stood up. "That is one of the reasons I hate being 5 foot." She grumbled, feeling almost like a dwarf against this man who was obviously much taller than her. Rolling her neck, she nodded to Grant as she looked over at the others. "You sure we want to interrupt them? They look busy." She said to him.
@Poisoned Rose

Roman
Roman admired the ears, and when she removed her tail, he was a little sadden, but it was all right. "It's fine." Roman refocused, "So speaking of badges, just so you don't feel alone." Roman removed the shirt he was wearing, adjusting so she could see the scar on his right collarbone going down to his ribs. "We both a physically different attributes." It was the only incident that never healed all the way, and Roman had no clue why.
@IceQueen

Cai
Cai looked in to her eyes as best he could, being his vision was blurry. Removing one of his hands from hers, he moved the hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Are you sure?" he took the base of his shirt and wiped his eyes, drying them. Standing he looked down at her, "If I didn't use the sun, the temp wouldn't have risen at all." He moved past her into the field. He felt like shit, but he knew she wouldn't stand for him to mope around like that, so he decided to shake it off. Turning back around, he nodded his head back motioning her to join him again. "I have learned from my mistake, come on, silly lets do this." He smiled.
@Poisoned Rose

-|Alex|-
Alex looked at him curiously as he took off his shirt, her cheeks flushing a bit at the sight of his pale skin. She could see that he had a tattoo on his collar, and she was momentarily interested in it until he shifted so that she could see his scar. Her ears flicked forwards as she paid attention to his scar. It was long and it ran down most of his chest. Her tail flicked back and forth and she reached out a hand to touch it, but she hesitated, her ears folding back a bit as she looked up at him, her lips pressed into a line.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
As Roman showed Alex the scar, he watched her reach out to touch it, stopping mid-way. Roman was taken back for a moment, he had no clue that she would want to touch it. For him though it still had phantom pains, so he saw no reason not to let her. He gently grabbed her hand, and guided it to his skin. As her finger tips made contact with his chest, he felt the coldness of her skin.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex watched him curiously, flinching a bit at the contact from his skin. It felt warm against her cold hands, and her cheeks flushed a bit at the thought of his skin against hers. Slowly, she touched his scar, running her slender fingers along the line curiously. She could feel all the bumps and ridges with just her fingertips, and she had the urge to press her palm against it, but decided not to, because he would probably think she was weird. Slowly, she drew her hand back, placing her hands on her lap.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman winced a little as her hand glided across his scar, the friction some how awaken a small pain in the center of his scar. He laughed for a second and then looked up at her, "The strangest thing is, it is the only wound that did not heal." His grin was half there, and the rest was absent from him trying to focus to remember how that happened, but he couldn't. What could have happened to him. "See that is why I said it was fine when you bit me, it didn't leave a scar like this one, so no use crying over it." He grabbed his shirt and put it back on, covering the hideous marking.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked down at her hands, feeling bad for hurting him a little bit. Her ears flattened against her head, looking up at him. "Ahh." She said softly, her tail flicking. "I think we could get along then." She added, chuckling a bit before holding her hands close. She twiddled her thumbs and looked at him, pursing her lips. "So what now?"
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked up , "I think it stopped raining, so did you wanna go back to the training field?" Roman smiled at her. He was glad she realized that they could actually get along, and maybe be friends. Roman had no clue why he kept trying for her, but he did and he was glad it was worth it.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex shrugged. "If that's what you want, though I don't think I could transform again. It takes a lot of energy." She said to him, rolling her neck. "I do have a knack for mixed martial arts though, if you want to just fight hand to hand." She said softly, looking at him. There was a little twinkle in her eye, a mischievous glint if you will.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman smiled at her, standing up, Roman offered her a hand. "Well then my lady, lets see whose combat training is better, yours and mine." Roman had a funny smirk on his face. He couldn't help but laugh a little at how ridiculous he felt.
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back