A fight to the death

jumps back and growls then sniffs the air taven looks back at his tail as its on fire he curse as he puts it out. My dear oppeont i will give you one chance and one only to surrender, if you do so i will simply move on and find anther oppenat rufuse and i will surely kill you"

"And what reason do I have to surrender? What did you want with my forest? My relm, what did you want with it?"

Taven shrugs i dont want you relm i merely seek out worthly opponets in hopes to die in glorious combat, i might end up buring down the forest if feel like it

"NO!! You will not!! This is my home!" Stands in a flip and sends a furry of attacks at him angrily.

Taven blocks a few but also get hits by some of the attacks. he then jumps back putting distacne between the two and sigh. "You should have surrened when you had the chance there is no hope for you now you should have done something about that ball of energy i put into you but alas as i said its too late now" as taven was speaking his hands were in a furry of hand sigh he finishs and look up and smile in perpration for the blood and gore that was about to occour he this spoke two words. "Black Hole." Blaise feels a weird sensation in her chest the ball of energy had been planted had collasped in on its slef forming a black hole inside of her she had the feeling like she was being cut to peices by a million knifes at onece on the inside she lets out a scream as her skin starts to rip its self inside out blood, bone and guts could be seen suck into a small black hole in the middle of her chest the black sucks in the girl in a mass of blood and gore taven smile and relesaes his attack making the black hole disapper he then beings limping on to find his next victem.

Y-you can't.... n-no don't leave" I mange to say before collapsing on the ground. Franticallly mumbles a few charms trying to heal herself but it wasn't working. She was fading fast, "M-my forest, m-my home.... it's yours now, please take care of it."