A fight to the death

Taven quickly sheaths his sword and falls on her trying to maul her with his claws he lands a few hit on her

"AH!!" Shifts to cat and claws back landing a blow on his jaw dislocating it then shoves him off and jumps straight up into the trees.

Taven stands up grabs his just and puts it back in to place with a loud crack. he looks around and sigh "Hiding again i see i can fix that." taven unsheaths he sword and starts swinging engery attacnk but not at the girl but the trees around him cuttin throught them like a hot knife trhough butter.

Air bends a massive ball under her and slams into him spinning him then throwing him to the ground. As he lands she slams up with her foot and a jagged piece of the land slams into him.

Taven slowly gets um groaning at the pain of the rock coming out of his body "i grow tired time to make this fun." Taven does another set of hand signs this time 20 copies of taven apper and they all chage a the girl.

as they all seem to charge they just fad past her taven is with the group just as he past he quickly reaching into his shadow and grabs the ball of enger he had made eraly and rams it into her back it grabs on to her then abosorbs its self into her wit that of a feelin of being pricked by a needle taven then round house kicks her sending her flying. " And so it begins.'

Shrieks in pain. "AH!!" Lands with a thud to the ground. "yeah.. so it does...." Stands and glares at her.

taven laughs. "you have no idea what ive done do you." Taven then launches another volly of attacks this time kicks and punches

Bobs and weaves so they miss. Moves in fluid movements and sends a flurry of elemental attacks at him.

A few fire attack hit him but doges the rest he grabs a few shurikin from a puch and throws them at here

uses a dagger to knock them away he then just stands there and laughs. "I hope you know youve already lost" Taven then just stand there with a smirk on his face.

Taven laughs as this girl feels a swelling sensetion in her chest. "soon very soon you shall meet the void."

Grips her knives and glares at him with a stare like ice "I won't go down without a fight at the very least."

Taven Grips his sword "Ahh least you have a fighting spirt" with that Taven running and swings serval times with his sword

Blocks each time, forces him back with a gust of air then encases him in earth. "Hmph ive got more than that for sure."

Lets out a ground shaking roar that cracks the earth around him he then breaks he way out of the earth he then starts throwing fire cover knifes at the girl and follows up right behind him strikeing at her both arms and legs

Blocks them all but the last which strikes her side as she falls to her knees from the hit. Throws her head back with a growl and flames burst at the boy.