A Fate/Zero Fate/Stay Night RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

The Apex of the World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
I've been in a lot of these, and they never really take off. (No offense to anyone. it's just... Interest falls off?)

I intend to change this!

So, the Fate series is about a bunch of Mages who summon Legendary and Historical heroes to fight for them in combat. There are seven classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, and Rider. Then, there are special classes, but I won't go into detail. They all have unique abilities, and they all fight for their master. Their master (and them for that matter.) want a Single Wish from the Holy Grail, which will grant any wish to the winner. There is a mediator from the Church.

Any Questions?

Good, now, lets do this!

I'm a big fan of the Fate/ series and other TYPE-MOON works so this is definitely up my alley. Count me in!

YAY. Shielder is with us too! :3

Alright, anyone else?

Ok. I was worried you were gonna act all cold over it.

Snowman, I'm telling you, everybody loves freeze things!

That's some really ice punning there.

... *crawls under a rock*

We probably chased people away with the puns.

But, no harm in trying to get more people!

Status
Not open for further replies.