A Fate/Zero Fate/Stay Night RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I'll be joining, but two questions.

First. Are canon characters allowed, such as the hilariously broken, OP ones? Alternatively, does canon trump OC? Such as the case of want to make a King Arthur, without the genderbending nonsense?

Second. You say that interest dies off, and that you intend on changing that. How?

First. Are canon characters allowed, such as the hilariously broken, OP ones? Alternatively, does canon trump OC? Such as the case of want to make a King Arthur, without the genderbending nonsense?

Second. You say that interest dies off, and that you intend on changing that. How?

1. yes, because I'm using King David, who went unused, but is OP.

2. I was kidding.

As to the second part of the first one: It must be a pretty darn good OC.
I once made a Saint George that was much better than the canon one.

BTW Paladin-kun, do you already have a plot for the roleplay?

Mhhhhmmmm I really should not, but maybe.

Alright, I'll wait for one more person, then post the OoC to see who's interested then,

I am interested. If possible I would like to play as Atalanta.

I'm personally debating making Merlin.

There's a lot of renditions of Merlin.
Many of them don't involve him being a Pervert.

Recently he is getting flush out due to Garden of Avalon which just came out. You won't see him in the anime but the visual novel do talk a little bit about him. Anyways if you want to change that part, ask the gm, its falls to them and I don't think anyone will mind to much.

Being honest I was aiming for a more old and wise version of Merlin, though looking at Fate Merlin that seems to be an almost total re-write.
So I'm probably going to pick/go with someone else.

Well, we can always go for our original rendition of the character, right? Just because TYPE-MOON already has a similar character doesn't mean that we have no choice but to play as TYPE-MOON's version of that character.

Status
Not open for further replies.