A Fate/Zero Fate/Stay Night RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being honest I was aiming for a more old and wise version of Merlin, though looking at Fate Merlin that seems to be an almost total re-write.
So I'm probably going to pick/go with someone else.
I have some ideas. You can always ask me.

BTW, can I reserve the Assassin Servant slot?
Yes. Do you need any ideas? I have a ton.
Everyone from Brutus, toJudas Iscariot, to Lee Harvey Oswald.

Actually, I do! He's a character that I've been wanting to use for a while now.

My Assassin is a genderbent Li Mochou from Jin Yong's novel, Return of the Condor Heroes.

Actually, I do! He's a character that I've been wanting to use for a while now.

My Assassin is a genderbent Li Mochou from Jin Yong's novel, Return of the Condor Heroes.
Ah, cool.
I'm trying to decide between My OC Saber Horatius (defended Rome from Barbarian Hordes single handedly)
Or the already made, but unused characters Archer David, or Rider Saint George.

If anyone wants character ideas, ask me.

Archer David was a really great design but since Necrosis is playing Atlanta, that could be a problem.

Archer David was a really great design but since Necrosis is playing Atlanta, that could be a problem.
I know. He's a really great Servant. I'm hoping they use him in Fate/Grand Order, since George is Confirmed.

Speaking of Grand Order, I wonder who the three new servants (Saber, Rider, Assassin) are. I'm particularly interested with the Assassin who looks like America from Hetalia. XD

Last edited:
I kinda thought he looked like Dr. Jekyll from Fragments.

Hmm, Interested

Alright, we have an ETA for the OOC:
Tonight around 5-6 CST Without Procrastinating,
tomorrow morning with procrastinating.

Reactions: Captain Wumbo
i am interested in joining if you are still taking on participants.

I am finally back! >w< And I would love to join in if I may I app Sakura Matou and Avenger??? I've been dying to rp those two!

Status
Not open for further replies.