A fantasy/magic adventure in a foreign world

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpitFire

Original poster
Hey everyone! :D

I'm a little new here but I've been in and out of rp'ing for a little bit now. I've never quite been able to find a long term rp, most of the ones I join die out within a couple weeks so I'm looking for something a little more permanent.

I prefer smaller rp's (around 4-8) people that are pretty fast (each person posting around 2 posts per day). I also wouldn't mind a chat rp like on discord.
For the rp itself I'm looking for a fantasy world that would allow for my main character Lucio.
A nephilum that is half human half Angel (except without wings).
As for the plot of the rp itself, I'm very flexible, I'm quite passive with the story so I'll go along with whatever I'm handed.

Idk what else I need to say here so if you want an in depth character sheet just ask and I'll send it in pm. And ask away if you want to know anything about me or my rp style.

I'm just starting an rp project and its small scale right now it's take place on a lost continent that is behind many a story from history Atlantis, Avalon,Bermuda triangle and few others it has dinosaurs, ice age mammals, giant insects and few creatures from myths you can tame these creatures by a magic known as the bond a mystical link that allows you to ride them it's just getting started I'm already working on a legendary character the black knight a character who has tamed a mighty Dragon if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.