A Fantasy Game Gone Wrong [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @Reyyof1 this RP has reached its max number of players. If someone drops I will notify you.

Question: Why is it called red steel if it isn't an alloy of nickel and iron? Also, you appear to have misspelled "greaves"; you don't have a gender- which makes sense because your guy is a bishie- though it might be good to write down all the same.
Just letting you know.

Oh Panser, forgot about you. Ill put you next on the list if you want.

Hm? No, I'm good. Put Rey here on top.

I realized I made a mix-up in my last post in regards to Aura of the Dragon and Rage of the Dragon @___@ I'll change the two around and lock Aura of the Dragon for now, since I think it's too much of a hassle to go back and change that other post...

Now that Joey has joined Elsa and Cirque's party, I suggest our conversations be moved to the Moonlit Covenant thread.

@Princess of the Teacup Our adventures will soon begin, and you can post again :D

Where did she rhyme?

Begin and again

I guess they kinda do. There are so many different kind of rhymes. (Looked it up before I posted) The only one I know is where they have the same ending. Like Prime Lime end with ime kinda thing.

Edit: And you guys got me off topic!... well really just @Princess of the Teacup

Got you off topic? :3 I did no such thing. I did not know what a tangent rhyming would bring. Well back on topic you go! And I did rhyme on purpose, just so you know.

:D

Reactions: 2 people
Ok! When you return to the town you are to post in the Around the streets of Vilaka section. When the next town is found you will post in the next towns section and so on.

I posted a giant wall of text as requested.

Is that the format that you wanted it in?

Yeah good enough. Thank you!

Ill post something when i get home, spent all day volunteering at my mom's elementary school and now im at a relative's house.

I added another skill to my list because I realized I didn't have a basic attack I just had special skills and all.

Reactions: 2 people
Are we allowed to have AoEs?

We should, yes. Elsa has at least one AoE spell (two if you count Archery of Selene which technically should be able to hit several targets at once) and she got accepted.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.