A Fantasy Game Gone Wrong [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care. I just want to be active in the RP :< (the next person who says 'well just go do something then' gets shot)

You understand. I wanted a move to escape stunlocks, but I didn't want the game to hold my hand. I just gotta be smart enough to use it. It's also a spin attack so it's useful in other situations as well.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Spinning moves can also be useful when surrounded by a lot of weaker enemies, but if it's an auto skill that only activates when stunned you don't have that same usefulness. It shouldn't be too OP, though.

I will join whichever group appeals to Joey the most when we meet IC.

So, whichever one has cute girls with a nice chest.

The Moonlit Covenant is currently an all female group. Granted, one of the members is a minor, but Elsa has quite an appealing bosom. (Haha I'll just stop bothering you now XD)

That's good an all but there is a group page that will be used for minor posting. I suggest you start off with Around the streets of Vilaka if you don't want to choose a group yet. I'm sure someone will be heading back soon.

@Dinorocket @DaCageFighter You are permitted a post in the main thread.

I'm not even in the group.

Enjoy the complimentary "The Dark Lord of Edge is Your One Ruler" T-shirt.

I believe Com is planning on joining Moonlit Covenant because of the girls but nice try with the T-shirt.

It is simply a free T-shirt, nothing more, nothing less... It's like you think I am an insidious servant of darkness or something!

How can I join any group when I haven't even talked to any of them?

I guess the small talk should stay in the group; keep the IC for actual questing.

If you wanna recruit Joey, I suppose the tavern would be located in Streets of Vilaka.

I made a post. Go check it out and see if Elsa's worthy of you, or if she will have to walk away with her tail between her legs.

I voted that the beta tester's should keep their levels, but judging by the general opinion I already know what the outcome is going to be :P

Alrightie! Hopefully our little group will be able to make some progress soon. ^^

Reactions: 2 people
I normally just ask the question and if people really want the levels changed then I just go with it. No need for an actual poll. I normally lose anyways...

@ComradeSenpai
IC is for when I say you can post. I want bigger posts. A couple paragraphs that sum up what has happened in the group sections. I normally tell people when to post.

@Adore Delano
You should post already! I been waiting

Last but not least, if I get 4 likes on this post I will change the levels so everyone is even.

And of course I get out voted and that is 4...

Edit: And now 5

To be fair, it should have been out of 5 people in the first place, so it could have been a majority vote.

Yeah but I took in the factor that some people just wont vote. So I made it easy on you guys and went 4. Regardless I figured I would be outvoted anyways. You guys were pretty up in arms against it.

User Name: 7thBladeSoul (friends call him Soul)
Real Life Name: Ian Howick
  • The 6 blade raider is a class of fighter that specializes in sword and unarmed combat. This class excels at one on one melee combat and is known for its speed, strength, and flashy move set. To attack, this class relentlessly slices away at its opponent with all six swords simultaneously, constantly sheathing and unsheathing the swords without error Raiders aren't very sturdy, and are extremely vulnerable to magic, heavy damage and large area attacks. Most players classify this class as a "glass Gatling Gun" as it deals out fast effective attacks but can be broken with a good swing. Raiders must rely on dodging in order to survive. This class normally wears either Leather or cloth tunics and baggy pants, with metal gauntlets or boots and shin guards. Decorative shields are equipped on the legs and act as a sheath for 3 of the users blades on each leg. A Raider's most valuable tool is their blades, but unfortunately they tend to break faster than in most classes weapons. Each time a weapon breaks in combat, the player's speed is reduced by 10%.
Weapon:
Primary: 6 blade setup (Katanas)​

Skills:

Mana-Based​
  • Raid Rush: [Active] Allows the user to run 4 times faster using the power of mana. [10 mana per sec.] [30. sec cool-down] [Locked]
  • Raid Dash: [Passive] User can move or jump about 15 ft. at will using mana. Can be activated in the air if not already used. Can be combined with a backflip to impress all the ladies. [10 mana] [2 sec cool-down.] [Locked]
  • Strike Raid: [Active] Performs a dash in any direction while unleashing 3 small waves of concentrated mana from the users blade. Can be activated in the air [50 mana] [10 sec. cool-down]
  • Break Raid: [Active] Backflips then rushes forward a short distance, slicing wildly deflecting solid projectiles. [175 mana] [1 min cool-down] [Locked]
  • Raid Trap: [Active] snares and enemy's legs for 30 seconds using two of the users swords, inflicting minor damage. [450 mana] [3 min cool-down] [Locked]
  • Final Raid: [Active] Projects an extremely large wave of mana to cut thru its foes doing massive damage. This move's strength depends on the strength of the blade. The blade is destroyed durring this skill; however, the cool-downs of the users other moves are brought to zero. [All mana] [User needs to be at 30% Health] [Last skill to unlock]
Non Mana-Based​
  • Windmill Raid: [Active] Similar to Sean's tornado attack from Street Fighter. This move is used to chain combos together and does not do a lot of damage. [10 sec cool-down]
  • 6th Charm: [Passive] Every 6th hit given or received restores 20 mana [Locked]
  • Raider's Eye: [Active] Allows the users to see players, enemies, and loot thru walls in a 50 ft radius. [Locked]
  • Blacksmithing: [Passive]
  • Mining: [Passive]
Personality: Ian, or Soul, is a kind person with a knack for making things. .He is a Blacksmith that normally tries to make friends with his customers. He is able to combine steel with gems and other rare earth to make it sturdier or just to give it a different color and shine. His favorite creation so far is Red Steel, a combination of Iron, Coal, and Ruby. Just like a Raider, he thinks fast and tries to avoid situations that can easily get him killed.
Appearance:

Hair: Silver with a long, spiky ponytail
Eyes: red
Skin: Light
Weight: 125lbs.
Build: slim
Top Gear: Black leather short sleeve tunic with small red steel shoulder pads, Brown back pack with fancy strap design
Arms: Black steel (iron, coal, onyx) and Red Steel Gauntlets
Waist: Belt holding Weapons on his sides.
Weapons: Decorative Red Aura shields on Both legs. 6 Red and Black Steel Katanas, 3 on each leg
Legs: Baggy Pants, Black and Red Steel Shin guards
Feet: Black Leather and Red Steel Boots

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.