A Fae of the Utmost Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Luna came into the room and greeted him he smiled. A sigh escaped as he rested upon her large chest. That charming busom was her biggest attractor to him. Changelings were drawn to large breasts as a source of milk. It was just unfortunate that her chest contributed such small donations.

"Be nice, Luna," he sighed into her breasts.

He found himself feel oddly envious when he saw what Luna pointed out. Joseph Cook was a very handsome chef. He didn't like jealousy; it was a part of humanity he had tried to ban from his home, and by the glares of the other women, he hadn't succeeded.

He blushed as Luna parted from him and sat on his other side. He returned to his food. A fine soup, with wine and water for the humans, and milk for himself. There was also a large roll presented to each of them.

He smiled at Serena as he pulled apart his roll. The cook sat beside Serena. If he wasn't going to be jealous, he might as well introduce them.

"Serena, this is Joe Cook," he said. "He's an American, but don't let that put you off," he joked. "He's quite talented, especially in the kitchen. You'll find you'll have him to thank for every meal."

Reactions: Suga
The diner was nothing but awkard, as Serena looked around the table. Everywhere she looked she could feel the stares not wanting to deal with it she turned to the cook. Who Esledor introduced earlier. "This is a delicious meal." She spoke softly taking another sip of the soup.
"Thank you wish I could do more but this guy over here has a picky diet, then we all suffer." The words themselves were harsh but as he said it, it seemed more like a brother teasing another brother.
"So your american? How is that," Serena was honestly interested in the Americas it was said to be the place everyone was going if they wanted to make an honest decent living.
"It was interesting, I honestly feel more welcomed here than there. Plus the woman here much more beautiful a lot like yourself."

Serena could not help but blush at the compliment, she wasn't use to people telling her she was beautiful. After the way she grew up beautiful was the last thing she felt. "So tell me where is your family from." An pure question that was always load when it came to her. "Ummm well, my father is the son of the Fallen human king...so I'm from here." That answer froze everyone, apparently everyone at the table has amazing hearing.
"Wait... so your the princess from the news? The one who was hidden so races wouldn't go after her....?" Serena nodded putting her spoon down feeling she shouldn't have spoken.

It was a long story the last human king was kind but hated all of the non human, ignore thinking of the time. He killed hundreds upon thousands of non humans until he died, now there are certain races who want to completely obliterate the line. Causing her father to have to send her to a home, to hide in plain site as he tries to find a way to save them. For years she believed her father was going to come back for her, but ten years later here she is, sitting at a table in a maid outfit and her father still no where to be found.

"Well aren't you true royalty Esledor, looks like you have a princess for a maid." A maid giggled, Serena didn't look up so she wasn't sure who said it but the laughter was hard to miss from everything. She should have just stayed quiet. Biting her lip she turned to Esledor asking to be excused, not waiting for an answer she got up and walked out of the room.

"I got this, you control your family..." Cook said getting up from the table glaring at all the girls as he went to go check on her. He walked for a while when he found her in her room packing. "What are you doing?"
"Leaving I don't belong here..."
"Don't say that, you haven't even made it one day." He tried to reassure her.
"I can't it's obvious those girls hate me."
"It's cause the master spoils them rotten, to the point they all think they own him. There all petty, its why I NE er speak to them." He spoke still watching her pack. "Will you stop!" He shouted grabbing her things and tossing them back on the bad. "You can't run away from your problems if what you tell me is true then your ten times safer here than out there."

Serena didn't look up at him, as she heard him sigh. "Look just one week, try and last one week if you still feel like leaving then I'll convince the boss to let you go. Okay?"
Serena looked up at him on the verge of tears, not sure what to say. "Your not in this alone Esledor may spoil them rotten but he's not a fool, he will have your back and so will i"
"One week..." She said shaking his hand.
"Good, now come to the kitchen in a few hours, I will have a real meal waiting for you." Smiling he walked out of the room leaving her to her thoughts.

Reactions: Quiet One
Eseldor glared at all of them. A deep, animal growl rumbled from down within his chest. The smiles dropped from the maids' faces as they put their heads down.

"How dare you mock her like that? Belittle her?"

"What?! Just because she's a bloody princess we have to - "

"RRAAAGHH!" Eseldor cut Lucinda off with a feral roar, his face splitting open into a mass of mandibles and fangs. They knew he wasn't a violent Fae, but when he was angry at them he could always make them jump.

He returned his mouth to normal and continued. "I don't care who she is. What her...status used to be. I am talking about simple, common courtesy, something I hoped you all had when I gave you a place in my home.

"Think about your first nights here," he continued. "I remember them well. I remember you were all nervous. Scared. Reya, were you not intimidated by Luna and Lucinda when you first came here? Did it not cross your mind that living here would not be easy?"

"It did, sir," she replied.

"And you, Lucinda?"

She put her head down and nodded.

"Bethany?"

Another nod. Satisfied, Eseldor sat and resumed his meal. "I intended this house to be a home. I have given all of you perhaps a hard burden to be the family I never had. Again, perhaps I am asking too much. But a family is the only possession a human has ever owned that I have envied. And I have chosen her to be part of ours. Give her a chance."

Luna took his hand and smiled from her seat. "Passionate, heartfelt words, Eseldor. Of course we will honor them."

• Love
When the cook left, Serena sat in the room wondering how she was going to survive this week she promised. Lost in thought she almost didnt notice knock that came at the door. She figured it was Eseldor coming to talk to her as well. "Please I just want to be alone Master." She spoke from behind the door but without a word the door opened standing a tall blonde woman with cuts on her cheek with a smile from ear to ear.

"Not the master but you have balls for telling him to shove off." She laughed walking in and spraying herself across the bed. She wore black shorts and a tank top her skin spoke that she spent most of her time outside considering she had the darkest complexion for a blonde woman Serena had ever seen.
"I didn't tell him to shove off I simply said I wanted to be left alone." Serena's voice a but annoyed.

"Well we all don't get what we want there princess" Smiling she got up and hugged Serena. "I'm sorry for the rest of the bunch, you walked into a crazy house. Each and every girl is so in love with the master the moment he gives a bit of attention to anyone they attack. Even each other."

Confused by the gesture she didn't hug back but basically let this woman hug her until she looked down at her. Standing so close it was obvious to how short Serena really was as she came up to the woman's collar bone. "Then if everyone is so in love with him then why are you being so nice."
The blonde woman looked like she wanted to laugh. "That twirp? Please I want a real man. Don't get me wrong I love the master but more like a little brother. He may come off all proper and high but trust me he can be a child when he wants to be. So no worries on my part, I just figured you needed a friend. I left to see you right after Eseldor gave the rest of the group a yelling like no tomorrow. They all get so scared, personally I like him better like that."

Serena was honestly not following along to what she was saying but accepted it non the less. "You wish to be friends?" A little hesitant.
"Yes, names Reya by the way, I'm the gardener of the group. Hence the beautiful tight body and toned tan." She spun in a circle to show herself off as if she were trying to sell herself to her. Giggling she watched what had to be the most fit perfect person she had ever seen trying to act all little and girly.

"Well I have things to plant, and a shipment coming in so I will see you later princess. Maybe we can have a sleep over tonight? How does that sound. I'll come get you before bed. We can girl talk and all that girly shit." Smiling she walked behind the door leaving Serena smiling at the encounter she just had.

"Maybe it won't be so bad here."

Eseldor sighed in his bed. Luna had a room of her own, of course, but she spent a lot of time in the master's quarters, at his request, of course. She ran a finger lazily along his bare chest, smiling to herself.

"I do so love your forms, Eseldor," she whispered. "Would you like to use them with me?"

He thought about his conversation with his maids earlier, about Serena. He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Luna. But I'm not finished with our newest maid. I must speak with her. I'm sorry."

He got up and dressed, putting on a casual shirt. He walked off down the hall to Serena's room. As he approached Reya came out. He looked at her curiously. She just shrugged.

"You got through to me at dinner, sir," she said simply. "Well, not really. I sort of reached the conclusion to come to her on me own. Want a few words with her yerself?"

He nodded, bending down to kiss her cheek. "Of all the women who don't share my bed, you're my favorite."

She laughed at that and skipped off. He smiled and knocked on her door. "Serena? It's Eseldor. I'd like to talk to you about what happened at dinner."

• Nice Execution!
It was about time for Serena to go see the cook when she quickly opened the door to see Eseldor saying goodbye to Reya. Slightly closing the door she didn't want to interrupt there time, still afraid Reya might actually be lying to her. When the knock on the door slightly scared her, he spoke his voice was nice. Now that she was just hearing it without the distraction of his looks she realized how truly calming his voice was.

Opening the door she peeped her head out looking at him. "Hello master..." She bowed her head not sure what to say or do. "It's fine sir, I'm not here to step on any toes. I'm here to do a job not get close to you or the girls. It's obvious you are very loved I don't wish to come between you and your girlfriends. Just consider me a maid and nothing more."

She wanted to close the door at this point apart of her was saddened and not sure what she should be doing. If she walked away he could get angry and fire her, but standing here was awkward especially with her eyes on the verge of tears.

• Love
He listened to her ramble about not wanting to make waves in his house. In all facets, she was a bit late for that. But he wouldn't throw her out just because his beloved maids were having a hard time being civil. That was their fault, not hers.

"When I got my first maid to come to look after my house, that was precisely what I saw her as. A maid," he told Serena. He made a guilty smile and pushed at the door she was holding, widening the gap and moving closer. "I learned that I don't want that simple detachment. I want to be closer."

Seeing that what he was saying seemed to unnerve her a bit, he hastily began to explain. "No! You have me wrong. I'm not trying to take advantage of your body. I'm not an incubus. I..."

He sighed and began to shrink down. Soon the man standing before Serena looked to be a twelve-year-old boy. His face was youthful and his hair devoid of grey.

"This is what I feel like much of the time," he explained. His voice was that of a child the age he seemed. "Like a boy. An orphaned boy. This house is my first true home, and everyone in it, I have chosen to be part of my family. I have never had one, Serena."

He grew to full size again and adjusted his clothes, which had become loose when he shrunk. "I am not a boy. I know this. But I know I can be selfish, childish, over what I want. My nature, I assume. How much do you know about my kind, Serena?"

This whole moment was just awkward. As he spoke she did her best to pay attention to every word in case it became important later. When he spoke about coming here, wanting a family, and all that it caused her heart to drop. Being an orphan was something she knew well, that constant need to want to be loved by someone, anyone. It was a leading cause of bad things to happen to the girls in the home.

Looking up she stepped back as he entered the room completely becoming fully aware of his presence. He was a lot bigger than her, her tiny frame meant nothing to his height. She barley touched his chest, she knew she was short but this man made her feel like a grain of grass.

When he mentioned something about not taking advantage of her body she couldn't help but cover her arms over her chest only causing the cleavage to become more prominent to wondering eyes. So caught up on him trying to save himself she watched as he slowly started to shrink becoming a child right in front of her. Her heart sank at the sight, he really could just change whenever he wanted to, into whatever he wanted to. Opening her mouth to speak she watched him grow back to his normal size.

A few minutes went by since he asked her a question as she looked away for a split second trying to collect her thoughts on everything that she saw. "Okay, I'll admit I have never heard of your race until I came here. But I think after what happened I do get the right to comment. If all you want is a family, then why do I find it hard to believe more than half of these maids have gotten more than just the "family treatment". Lifting her hands she made air quotes around the words. " You don't cause a reaction that bad unless there getting a little but more family loving if you catch what I'm saying cause if that's the type of house this is, I don't think I'm going to last very long here. I mean it's pretty safe to say that Luna is probably head female love interest in the house, and also pretty safe to say you have been with her recently."

Cupping his chin with one hand she moved his head to the side showing off a pretty good love mark exposed on his neck. His skin was warm as she let her fingers linger for a few seconds. Yes, she did see him as the perverted master but he was still the best looking man she had ever seen in her life couldn't blame a girl for wanting to stay close to him. Just knowing he was with someone recently brought up a unnatural jealousy that was weird considering she had only met him ten hours ago.

Putting her hand down she blushed when she fully realized the extent of her words. He had just come back from being with a woman. Stepping back quickly she tried to hide her blushing face hating herself for this. Last thing she needed to reveal at the moment was that she was a virgin eighteen year old whos first kiss was a theif boy who kissed her to hid from the cops. Biting her lip she looked down awkwardly. Eseldor was so much older than her, even if he did act like a child. Things like this, such as casual sex probably weren't a big deal to a older male like himself. Shaking her head she did her best to escape all the thoughts only trying to look up at him with her resolve back.

• Nice Execution!
He blushed as she implied...the truth. He didn't get the chance to uselessly defend himself as she then grabbed his chiseled jaw and inspected his most recent marking from the lovely Luna. He changed the color of that patch of skin when she let him go, making it match the rest. The way she looked at him, somewhere between disgusted and aroused, felt strange to him.

"You're right. It's not exactly a typical family," he told her. "I have never asked anyone to fill certain roles. With the exception of Cook and Reya, all of them have shared my bed, but not under my orders."

He hesitated to continue, not sure if in her doorway was the best place to have this conversation.

"They fill what roles they think I want or need, and of course whichever they prefer as well," he went on. "One of the benefits of not actually being related to any of them. I love them like a family, and would hope that you would at least try to share in that togetherness. As you have seen from Cook and Reya, sleeping with me is not a job requirement."

This was all so weird to her, this was a completely new environment to the poor girl. Something inside her told her to just run, to not stay here that this is going to be a bad place for her but she promised Cook she would try it for a week.

"I'll be honest; I don't like the way this house is run. I hope you know by doing that all you did was create a house full of people who feel the need to fight for your attention and if they can't I can only imagine what they all think of each other. If it were my choice I would leave today, but I promised Cook I would give it a week and that is all. One week, if I still feel the way I do at this moment I want you to know I will leave. I refuse to live my life in a house where I'm going to have to fight the girls around me because they see me as a threat. I feel that's all I have left to say, I hope the next week will be an easy one. Goodnight." With that she gently pushed him out trying to ignore the warmth of his chest on her petite hand and gently closed the door.

Serena was done with this conversation, she need her rest. Changing quickly she got dressed and laid in bed just trying to forget this horrible first day. Closing her eyes she let sleep hit her.

Opening her eyes she felt as if hands where all over her. Waking up she saw a bunch of people surrounding her bed. Quickly trying to get up she fought against the people. It was so dark she couldn't see who it was. "LET ME GO!!!" She screamed as she fought them her hands quickly being bound behind her back and blindfolded as her eyes filled with tears. As she was dragged across the floor it wasn't long before she felt the cold air of outside. Crying and trying to scream she felt herself being lifted and thrown as water surrounded her whole body. Fighting against the bounds she couldn't get her hands free as she felt herself sinking. The sounds of other objects being thrown into the water along with laughing echoing around her whole submerged body.

'Please... someone... help me.'

It felt like hours were going by as she felt calmer. Just floating that was when she knew.

'I'm going to die...'

• Love
It hurt to have his way of life thrown at him like that. For the most part, everyone was able to get along because they liked each other as individuals, once they got to know them. Reya was so friendly, Bethany was a bit shy in everyday life and spent her free time in his library, Luna had seduced practically everyone with her amazing beauty...but she was right. This arrangement could easily become a headache of a household.

He didn't fight as she pushed him out and closed the door. He rested his head against the doorframe and sighed.

"I suppose a sleepover is no longer an option," Reya said from behind him. He turned and she hugged her pillow. "I suppose not. Goodnight, Eseldor."

She tilted her head to look at the door. "Goodnight, Serena."

She went back to her room and he figured he'd best do the same. He'd wanted her so badly to accept this house, to accept him. But he had scared her away. Without Cook she would have left that very night. He made the mental note to raise his next paycheck.

A week. He had a week to get her to come around. She was so beautiful, so kind, that he desperately needed her as part of his household.

Eseldor returned to bed and stripped down. He faced away from Luna, not wanting to acknowledge his own lifestyle, which was driving his newest family member away. "Luna, would you mind leaving me to myself tonight? I'm afraid I won't be pleasurable company."

There was a pause, and then he felt the shift in his bed as she got up. "Of course, Eseldor. Anything for you."

He slipped into a short, uncomfortable sleep, when he was awakened by yelling from down the hall. It sounded like Serena. He bolted out of bed, not bothering with clothes and instead making his skin fold and change color into fake ones.

Serena was the last of the royal human line. Could a vengeful Fae have found her and followed her to his home? He ran until he heard a splash. The pond! He had several L-shaped ponds in the garden. He ran outside. There was no one around. He looked around, panting.

"Serena!" No answer. He kept glancing at bushes, over flowerbeds...finally he got to a pond whose surface was rippling, recently disturbed. He looked down and his blood ran cold at the sight of Serena slowly going limp in the water.

He dove in, fins and gills growing on him as he dived. He gently put his arms around her and swam up, bringing her to the surface and rolling her on her back.

"Serena! Are you alright? Say something, please!" Eseldor checked her pulse and put his mouth to hers. He inhaled, drawing in the water in her mouth and spitting it out. "Serena?"

• Love
Serena... Serena...
"Dad..Daddy?"
Serena, i'll be back by beautiful girl, don't you ever forget that you are a princess, and the most important person in my life. Its just until I know I can keep you safe baby. When we are I will come back for you always. I love you...
"Daddy, daddy! No don't leave me, please daddy I don't want to be alone anymore. Please don't leave me!

"Daddy..." The sound of her name echoed inside her wet ear drums, it was her fathers voice. A few seconds went by when Serena realized it wasn't her father.
"Esledor?" her voice was raspy and harsh not the the usual beautiful melody it normally was. Her throught her so badly as it stung not wanting her to come out of the dream she was in. Slowly looking up she saw Eseldor holding her close to him. His hair was wet as it dripped on to her face.

Opening her mouth to speak the stinging got worse as she turned coughing horribly as he body tried to kick out everything that was inside her body. Air trying to fight it's way back into her lungs as she shivered cold from the air. Looking up at Eseldor her eyes started to tear up as she leaned against him crying. She was actually alive the thought was completely surprising. Serena's body shook not sure if from the cold air or her crying but at this moment she refused to let go of Eseldor.

A few moments went by before she heard the sound of people coming. "Eseldor!" Cook yelled, Reya, Luna, and another maid behind him. The look of horror on their faces as they ran to them. "Serena!" Cook yelled quickly taking his rob off and covering her in it as Eseldor held on to her safe.
"Oh dear, i wonder what could have happened." Reya heard Luna say behind her.
"You have got to be kidding me! Bitch I know you had something to do with this!" Reya yelled pushing Luna back into the other maid. "You couldn't just let the poor girl have one night of actual rest!"
"You think I did this? Whats your proof there, gardener?" Luna shot back as Reya lifted her hand and smacked Luna across the face before cook got up and grabbed Reya before she could really hurt Luna.
"You fucking bitch you think just because you got a pretty face Eseldor is not going to see through your shit! Eseldor may be blind to you but he's not dumb we all see it!"

Reya fought against Cook as hard as she could hitting him trying to get free to get to Luna, as Luna sat on the floor looking up horrified by the fact that someone had actually laid a hand on her.

• Love
He held her while she wept. They were both shivering a little. He knew they would have to get inside soon. He was grateful for Cook and Reya as they came, but growled as a fight broke out between Reya and Luna.

Reya had a point, though. Eseldor wasn't stupid. He and Joe Cook helped Serena to her feet, keeping the robe wrapped around her for privacy and warmth.

"Luna, Lucinda, get in the house and in your rooms," he said. All friendliness was gone from his voice. He was the master of the house. "Reya get some blankets and make sure everyone is in their rooms. Joe, get a fire going."

"But, Eseldor! Surely, you can't mean - "

Eseldor snarled at Luna, his teeth changed to fangs. "I don't want to hear it. Just. Get. In. The. House."

She rubbed her cheek and nodded, tears welling up in her dazzling eyes. She and the other maid went into the house. He would deal with them later.

He put his arm around Serena and guided her into the sitting room. A blanket was placed so she wouldn't wet the chair and she was parked in front of the fire.

"I am so, so sorry for this," he said. He sniffed and wiped his eyes. "I can't believe...any of them would do this. I'm sorry."

The sound of the girls fighting was just adding to the tears she wanted to cry at this moment. Hugging herself she leaned into Eseldor's chest as she walked with him. It wasn't long before the feeling of a warm fire was warming her shivering body. Hugging the blanket close to herself she shivered slowly as she looked down to see Eseldor tearing up.

The thought warmed her heart as she took a gentle hand and wiped the tear that was left on his cheek. Her hand like ice, it was noticable against his warm cheek. "It's fine, I figured something like this was going to happen. Plus, we don't even know if it was the girls."

"You're way too nice." Turning she saw Cook coming in with a cup of hot tea. "Here drink it will warm you up, but you can't fullt believe that the girls had nothing to do with this. I figured you were sweet but love cupcakes have less sugar than you do, and know when there being thrown in an oven. Eseldor please.."

Cook looked at his face and Serena's hand on his cheek realizing maybe he was stepping a little to far. Getting up he rubbed the back of his head and patted Serena on the head. "Get well, I'll see you tomorrow." He walked away leaving them alone, a part of him wishing that hand was on his cheek as he walked away.

"Thank you, Cook. Goodnight." Eseldor watched him go. Jealousy was the last thing on his mind with Serena shaken up like that.

"They will all have to answer for themselves tomorrow," he told her. It felt hollow coming from his lips. He intended to punish appropriately, but they had all been with him so long he couldn't think to evict anyone.

"How are you? Honestly," he asked. "If this is too much...I promise, that will never happen again. I swear. But if you want to leave, I suppose I can't very well stop you. I want to solve this animosity. I want to make this a home for you. If I can even get one person to cooperate, there's a chance of that."

Taking her hand holding up the cup she sipped it slowly trying to warm her body. The sadness in his eyes was completely apparent. Putting the cup down she looked at him sad.

"Please stop, it's obvious I am the odd one out here Eseldor. I don't belong here, you and all your girlfriends. It's a lot." It was obvious she was hurting him with the things she was saying.

"But, I don't scare easily, and my father always said, quitting is nothing more than quitting on yourself. I promised you one week and this changes nothing." Sneezing she sipped the cup more not wanting to look at him.

"Your gonna get sick.." Taking the blanket she opened it leaving a little room for him. Yes, she didn't enjoy his life style but more than anything she wanted to feel close to someone. Moving to the ground to wrap the blanket around his shoulders as she sipped the tea trying to ignore how warm his body was against her.

"I'm sorry I ruined everything..."

As the blanket wrapped around them both he smiled quietly to himself. "I'm quite used to spending many nights cold. It doesn't bother me so much. But thank you. And I...admire your strength. I can only hope you will not need it again."

He leaned her way, not touching her, but moving closer. He didn't look at her in case she drew away, and instead stared into the flames.

"They've never been this way with each other," he said after a moment of silence. He wasn't making excuses, but rather simply musing to himself out loud. "A few harmless pranks, but nothing so vindictive. They're good. They gave each other a chance. Why are they fighting you?"

He sighed and this time he did lean against her. After a deep breath he stood. "The only way I can think to keep you safe tonight is for you to sleep in my room with the door locked. I'll take yours, in your form. If they try it again I can catch the culprits."

Serena could not deny how intimate this moment was, being in a blanket with a man while the fire was near them it was the last thing she honestly ever expected. Sipping at her tea she sat there listening to him as he spoke. "Eseldor, did you ever think that maybe they are this way toward each other just that they put on a front to keep you happy. It seems all those girls would literally throw themselves in front of a moving train then even see you even the least bit upset."

This was probably all things he didn't want to hear at that moment, but in her own way she wanted to know why herself. Why were these girls attacking her the way they were? "For all we know it has nothing to even do with you. My grandfather was a race killer, there is a good chance they think there just protecting you."

Serena looked up at him with her big brown eyes, not sure what to say to him when he got up telling him his plan for the night. In all honesty she did not want to go back to that room alone. Getting up she walked with him to his room when he opened the door she wasn't surprised by how elegant of a room it was.

Walking in she looked around afraid to really touch everything considering how expensive everything looked. The look on his face seemed he was going to say his goodbyes. "Sir..." She wasn't sure why she called for him but something inside her really did not want to be alone. "I don't want to be alone...."

The moonlight shined into the room covering her in a white glow, her round face and eyes showing how truly scared she was. You don't go through someone like that and just completely walk away unscathed. Watching him open his mouth to speak he was interupted by the sound of Reya crashing through him. "It's okay babygirl, I got you tonight." Her blonde hair fell in beatiful ringlets around her shoulders as she placed her pillow on the bed and hugged Serena close.

"Like hell, I was going to leave a tiny defenless woman to herself." She held an arm up as if she was showing she was ready for a fight. Reya hugged Serena against her breast not letting go for a second. "Don't worry Eseldor the princess will be completely unharmed. Cook said he was going to be doing rounds tonight too. Anyone caught outside there room will be immeditely brought to you." Nodding her head she picked Serena up as if she weighed nothing and threw her on the bed. "Now sleep, I will have first watch so dream of pretty sparkly things, or whatever it is tiny girls like you dream about."

Reya was a very tough girl but the way she caressed Serena's head the gentlness was there. Something a woman like here didn't seem like she would have considering how strong she was. "Eseldor, she already asleep...that was fast." she spoke looking at him as she got close and snuggled her making she she knew at all times that someone was with her. "Hey, Eseldor, you jealous?" Reya kisssed Serena's cheek and stuck her tongue out at him.

• Love
He gave her a sideways glance at her observation, troubled that she might be right. His maids, his happy family...all a lie. Eseldor stood and took Serena's hand, guiding her to his room. He kept his grip loose, so it wouldn't feel like he was dragging her off to his bed. He waited until she got a good look at his room before he started to leave.

She brought him back with a word. He looked at her, her skin kissed by the moonlight. She glowed in the light, surpassing even Luna's beauty. But...she looked so scared. He ached seeing how jarred the experience had made her.

Before he could speak, though, the rambunctious, protective little Reya pushed past him. He smiled as she and Serena interacted on the bed. At least one of the maids had no problem with Serena. He openly chuckled as she teased him.

"I have to admit, it's quite a sight," he said. He stuck his tongue out back. "It seems I'm not the only one with a taste for beautiful young women, eh Reya?"

"Oh hush! I've got a friend to tend to," she giggled. On a more serious note she added, "I hope you give those bitches what they have coming to them, tomorrow. I woke up once with all my shoes planted in the garden." She smiled. "Of course, I retaliated by filling Lucinda's bed with dirt."

"This explains the brown sheets..." Eseldor mused. That was more what he was used to; harmless pranks, and ones that ended soon after. "Why do you suppose they did it?"

"Ask Luna. She can get the girls to do anything." She snuggled Serena. "She's as much a master as you are."

Eseldor frowned as he considered that and left. He soon ran into Cook making his rounds. "I want to thank you for looking out for her."

"It's not a problem. She doesn't deserve what happened."

He nodded, heading to Serena's room and changing into her form. He went to the mirror and looked at the body he would be sleeping in. So beautiful. He reached his neck and trailed a hand down, brushing the edge of his/her chest. He sighed. Someone was going to answer for hurting this tomorrow.

• Love
The morning came as Serena cuddled into the warmth that was near her. When suddenly she bursted awake panting when she realized it was Reya. A part of her was a bit saddened but happy, she was a lot cuter asleep than she gave herself credit for. Quietly getting out of the bed, Serena walked back to her room wanting to officially get ready for her firrst day of work.

Only one day and so much had happened it was obnoxious but she wasn't letting this get her done at all. Walking into the room she went straight for the closet grabbing her uniform. Quickly stripping out of her night gown she turned around when she heard the sound of a faint snore.

Confused she walked over to the bed seeing someone was there, walking over quietly she moved the blanket out of the way to see herself laying in the bed. "I must be dreaming..." Coming in closer she looked at the sleeping her wondering how this was possible.

Poking the sleeping her's cheek she came in closer holding her breast to cover them she leaned in wondering if this was a dream or not. Poking the sleeping her's cheek again. "Hello, sleeping me?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.