A dragon rider? I'm a winter spirit(Jack frost needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A screech was heard as monstrous nightmare flew overhead, hiccup continued walking unfazed by the many dragons flying over the village and resting on houses.

Jack followed nervously all these dragons made him feel worse. Walking close to hiccup he groaned. "Is this what your village is always like? " He asked curiously looking around losing count of how many dragons he had now seen.

"Ya it is," he said glancing at the boy next to him, "what are you scared?" He asked smirking.

"Not scared just nervous" he said still keeping close to him as another dragon flew over him.

"Don't worry, most are tame," he said glaring as a monstrous nightmare flew past with a burly Vikings boy whistling to a viking girl who turned, his dragon roared throwing him into a throph of water.

Jack nodded slowly "ahha okay then well keep leading the way.." he said walking alongside him. There were so many of these dragons it was insane. He thought that one dragon was enough but who knew how many there were.

Hiccup walked all the way to the biggest house in the village, "welcome to my humble home," he said smiling before opening the door."mind the spell I believe mom is making her special stew.

Jack nodded slowly entering after Hiccup the smell was bizarre. Not burnt but not normal either. "So are all you people here dragon rider's?" He asked curiously keeping his gaze on the brunette

"Well most, some still hate the dragons," Hiccup explained as he put things up. "It's looks like mom took cloudjumper out for some excise," he said frowning as he finished cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.