A dragon rider? I'm a winter spirit(Jack frost needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Toothless usually doesn't act like this," he said as he gently put his hand on toothless' muzzle.

The dragon rumbled in reply before pulling away and looking at Jack gently nudging hiccup with his head confusing the brunette.

Jack sighed slightly also with a confused expression on his face. "Well how about you leave first that way he won't follow me? " He suggested curiously.

"What makes you think I can control a dragon?" He asked looking at Jack. "Toothless is the unholy creation of lighting and death it's self," he said crossing his arms.

Toothless glanced at his rider's words, he snorted looking at Jack again.

Jack shrugged lightly "just a suggestion" he muttered leaning on his staff which was frozen to the ground for support. "Well what would you like to do? " He asked raising a brow.

"I don't even understand what's his problem," hiccup said looking down at the dragon, who was starring at Jack not moving.

Jack shrugged " well neither do I... This is my first encounter with a dragon" he said still leaning against his staff.

"Toothless what the heck," he said as the dragon rushed past him knocking him into the snow, the dragon was crouching on a tree ignoring his rider.

Jack watched then laughed lightly " maybe he wants to play" he smirked forming a few snowballs and throwing then at the dragon also prepared to move if it went to attack

Toothless growled as the snowball hit his snout, in blur He moved snatching the staff before flapping his wings hovering above them.

Hiccup was shocked by toothless' behavior, he had only see his dragon act like this once before.

"Awwh come on that's cheating! " He groaned throwing more snowballs but it was clear he wasn't going to easily catch this dragon.

Toothless growled resting his frame on large rock, just a few more minutes and he was going to leave.

Hiccup glared at toothless, "bud drop it," he said sharply.

Jack shrugged " I really need that back.. it helps me fly" he groaned looking at Hiccup your dragon is really stubborn he chucked

"I know this," he said glaring at Jack slightly, he ran his hand through his hair. When his hand went back to its original place the braids showed.

Toothless just snorted at Jack words before taking off and flying off ignoring hiccup's calls.

Jack groaned "dammit! Give that back! " He yelled out jumping into the tree's dashing through the tree's after the dragon "come on please come back! "

Toothless snorted before going into a spiral dive, he rushed down a cliff towards the ocean. His wings snapped out at the last time and he flew over the water.

Hiccup blinked but followed, he ran having a bit of trouble thanks to his metal foot. He stopped and watched the dragon fly down the cliff, he panted trying to catch his breath.

Jack stopped at the cliff watching the dragon silently. He could follow by creating ice across the water. But no he needed his staff. "Well that's great..." he said quietly as he jumped beside beside Hiccup. "Any idea's? " He asked curiously raising a brow as he stood beside the brunette.

"I've got one," he said looking at where the village was. He frowned he didn't feel like getting yelled at again by his father.

"Awesome! So what's the plan? " He asked curiously smiling he couldn't panic to much it just created to many problems.

"I guess it's time to ask for help," he said walking towards the village, he sighed this was going to be fun.

Jack saw the village coming into view "this is where I was heading next" he muttered lowly as he followed Hiccup. He couldn't see the black dragon anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.