A destroyed world OOC

Re: A destroyed world

(i don't have time to go through those that's the problem)

(Not all just recen xD)

is like the airship my charrie wants to build an a good representation of how my character looks

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh ok

and it not the real video but I like this one better

(Just a thought, maybe he intended for his sister to die as a part of the story? I mean... could be)

(Yeah I realized that xD So I fixed it so she can die if he wants xD)

(um, i don't know how i'm supposed to bring lacey back in i couldn't get on a computer for a while and now i'm so far behind. but i don't want to drop out. i just don't know how to bring lacey back in)

((She's in the room with us, I narrated that you had followed you're there lol. Say you're sitting at the foot of the bed that Shadow is laid on or something, you're good))

((Yes, we god modded you a little to keep you with us... hope you don't mind ^.^))

(its alright i appreciate it haha)

((Oh and just to catch you up a bit, Cassidy is a nurse/doctor, love is an ex stripper who is good at tricking men, Caren is a bit nuts but good with guns and has a killer instinct, and Sheriff is some odd old man who hunts Raiders to bring them to justice, their are 'rumors' about him killing some of the biggest names in raider factions))

((Woops, I did that really wrong. I meant he was yelling it in his trance, so that would mean mumbling it for everyone else. Sorry for the miss understanding.))

((Either way I was going to have him stop to go talk to Lacey so if it's cool with you we can just swing it))

((Yeah, we can just leave it.))

Just a reminder that you guys have a discussion thread for Out of Character conversation! :]