A destroyed world OOC

Re: A destroyed world

((she also bit my hand when I tried to help her. Not to fond of her.))

((ya will she was scared so don't think that wouldn't have happen))

Can I ask really quickly that we review what we are about to post? There are some thing being posted and I have a hard time understanding it for various reasons.

Any openings? And if so can I get a description of your guy's location?

It's a Jump In so it's fine if you join. There's no set location as in a city or what not. Currently I think NorwayFOO and that gang are still in the area at the beginning of the RP. It's basically a desolated city. The buildings are crumpled and I think they're hiding out in a library. As for my characters they're at a black market. I'm sure that Jericho is along for the ride there, however, I may be wrong. Either way, you can kind of jump in and just write your way to wherever location you would like.

Just a quick tip, I know it's going to sound a bit harsh, but I feel like it needs to be said. I know that everyone has their thoughts on what they're writing. They know what they are writing down in their own minds. However, you have to remember that not everyone knows what your mind is thinking so please remember to review quickly what you are writing. There have been a lot of mistakes in syntax and it's not bothering me in a grammar nazi way, it's bothering me in a I can't read nor understand what you're saying way.

((TBH I think any stone hard killer can resist a puppy face =P also can I be one of the people cowering? I'm going to make that my second character for when my first one dies.))

((Are we not alone? Also is there some way we can move this to chat? Contstnatly having to refresh is annoying.))

((You guys are alone. This RP is usually not one liners. So it's just basically writing out the story. If you're going to do one liners, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait.))

Alright understood..

WAIT...Did Kiba leave? I'm having trouble understanding the plot/storyline if there is one..

um

Well Jericho and I are in a library which is pretty much intact.

NorwayFOO is two characters. One is back in the market we were in and the other with aliceinwonderland.

Kiba is with whoever plays Samuel and... the M character, I just realized two more people joined so I don't remember a few characters.

ok let me see where everyone is,lyle out messing with sand rail,some kid that just appeared like some leprechaun is stuttering. then there is some guy in a brown cloak bein all shifty with the assassin that wears a purple dress who is on her way back to us though i do not know how she found us. this m guy who the hell is that? Norway is in library and back at deserted city with the little kid that bit riley.? Just wanna be sure:)

(what is going on? i fell behind and don't have time to read all of these)

(We caught up with the other and a couple of new characters entered)

(so are we just walking outside then? cuz i can just post a response if that's what's going on)

We found Jericho and he showed us to the others. We are on the third floor of a building with a small fire. I recommend reading the last couple posts though.)