A Dark Master

Natalia didn't respond to him immediately, she was still regaining her breath. "Fine. Just give me a minute to fantasize about killing him and I'll be great." She eventually responded, slowly getting to her feet. The girl was supported by shaking legs that really didn't want to cooperate. But, she made it to sit down on the edge of the bed, where Cassandra joined her, fussing over her as usual. Natalia gently pushed her aside, seeing as she didn't need any attention, and really didn't want any. "So, who wants to dig a way out of here?" Of course, she was well aware that there was no hope, but Natalia was in a relatively upbeat mood at the moment, though the fear and dejection she felt was blindingly obvious in her grey eyes.

Ethen smirked. "I'd rather kill him, then escape through the front door. I am not staying here. He may be powerful, but every person has a weakness. He seems lustful, that's a major weakness." Ethen had only ever made love once before in his life, he did not know much of it's entailment. He sat where he usually did now, looking at the ground and occasionally glancing at Natalia. He couldn't help but admire her beauty once more.

What Ethen said was true, but she wasn't convinced that any weakness he had would be great enough to be taken advantage of. Even so, Natalia did eventually respond. "I assume you want to use that." In truth, Natalia would happily go through some sordid act if it would grant her escape. It was just a matter of how likely it was to work. "If I could distract him, then perhaps you could sneak up and finish it." Natalia was aware that this was a highly optimistic proposal, but it was worth a try, wasn't it? Cassandra, on the other hand, was not sure that any of this was such a good idea, and a part of her thought that perhaps she should stop the two, before they made such a grievous mistake.

"I don't want to risk that. We can find another way I'm sure." Ethen sat in idle brainstorming for awhile until eventually he was called upon by a guard. "You are to head to the royal throne room." Ethen sat up, confused, and followed the guard out. Once they had arrived in the room, Ethen stared into the eyes of Victor. "I hear you treated her well. Nicely done! I can potential in you. Natalia is a gem, a diamond I haven't broke yet. And trust me, I break diamonds daily. I will try again tonight. She is a warrior like yourself. I could use you in battle." Ethen acted quickly. "Sir, if I may, I would like her another night. I did not satisfy myself as well as she was by me." Victor looked at him for a moment, then laughed. "Very well. Do not think this will go without a debt however. Be ready for work tomorrow. I will have her sent to a special room for the two of you." Ethen thanked him and was led to a new room, his own room. He laid on the bed, contemplating plans once more.

(Sorry I am taking so long to reply, I'm having some rough patches in life right now)

Natalia supposed that he was probably right, even though it seemed difficult to think of anything better to try. Even so, there had to be a way, although it was fair to say that risk would be involved, no matter what happened. The girl was only brought out of her thoughts by the entry of the guard, who summoned Ethen away for some odd engagements. It was at this point that Cassandra tried to talk some sense into the more rebellious woman. "You know, if you just accepted your situation you might find yourself much happier."

Needless to say, Natalia balked at this, "I am not a posession, and I never will be. You might be happy here, but I will not submit to that bastard." After this there was much arguing between the two, until finally they simply situated themselves as far apart as possible, until finally another guard came to take Natalia away. He said nothing to her, only dragged her down the hallway - allowing her to assume the worst - although when the door was flung open, and she was thrown to the floor of the room, she was pleased to see Ethen.

Getting to her feet, Natalia managed a slight smile, "How did you manage this? I half expected you to come back dead."

(It's alright. Hope life gets better for you soon)