A Dark Master

At least he wasn't really paying much attention to her for the time being, allowing Natalia some time to think about what she was going to do, if anything. Of course, all too soon the decision was made for her, as Victor simply took the opportunity to kiss her deeply as he was inside Cassandra. Her resistance was minimal, pulling back only slightly before his grip tightened and she succumbed to the invasion of her mouth, simply allowing it, though of course she did not respond. Meanwhile, Cassandra seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit, judging by the soft moans coming from below. Unfotunately for her, Victor shifted his attention to the other woman at this point, and Natalia was still too frightened to do too much resisting. She did lay on her back, but didn't spread her legs as asked, thinking that if he wanted her, he could do it himself.

Vince, now glaring, moved his way to her inner thighs, spreading her legs apart forcefully. "You ungrateful little bitch!" He grabbed her throat and as he was about to horridly enter her, Ethen broke into the room, sword ready. Victor, as if by sixth sense, turned over his the bed and held his hand out, catching Ethen in mid motion. "You! The great warrior from today's battle, how nice of you to drop by! I am actually kind of busy, fucking my slaves. I am feeling good thought. In fact, I am really feeling good. How lucky of you. You killed many of my men today, very skilled warriors. You need a woman. I will let you pick of the two in my bed. Choose wisely." Ethen was released from his bond. "I am not going to pick either of them. Just let them serve you, and keep it at that!" Victor cocked a brow. "Ok, well if you won't choose one to fuck, how about choose which one I kill?" "Ok, fine..." Ethen looked at the two women, he was torn. If were up to them he would choose both and get them the hell out of there.

Although his reaction was expected, Natalia was still scared by his violent reaction. She did not regret her decision though, she had stayed true to herself, at least to a degree, and that was all that mattered. Even so, the young woman had to steel herself against his heated words, along with the brutal treatment of her already bruised body that was sure to come. But it never did. Seconds later, Victor's attention was elsewhere, his blazing eyes now on the brave intruder. Both of the women were more than surprised, and a little concerned for the man. But at least their master was in a good mood and didn't immediately kill him. Instead, he apparently was offering a prize. Cassandra was a quick thinker, and as such, she spoke gently to Victor, almost purring, "My lord, please let me serve you. I oonly want to please you." She almost sounded disgusted by the idea of Ethen, even if this was feigned. All this time, Natalia just took the opportunity to sit up, and thought about attacking Victor, though thankfully she thought better of it.

Victor laughed in a way that almost sounded like a growl. "You are an eager one Cassandra, so beautiful too. Ethen, do you agree to Natalia? She is bruised and unattractive at the moment, and her pride is still yet to be broken. However she will obey you, anything you want." Ethen stared on, dropping the sword. "Alright. I'll take Natalia." He wanted so bad to take Cassandra as well. She put Natalia before herself, and Ethen respected that more than anything else. "It is settled then! Take her to the guest rooms, and have a fun night! You deserve it, oh whatever your name is!" Victor then grabbed Natalia and flung her to the floor. "Oh, she really hates to move by herself, you usually have to force her to." Victor laughed. "Now, out with the both of you!"

Ethen ran to Natalia, picking her up. "I am sorry I am touching you like this, it won't be long." Ethen whispered as he carried her out of the room. He could hear Victor already working on Cassandra but the faint moans as he distanced himself from the room. Once Ethen had made it back to her room, he set her down on her bed, covering her up with her blankets. "Are you alright? I'm not much a medical person. Anything you need just let me know."

Glad that the still disobedient girl was being spared the nights events. Although if given the choice, Cassandra might not have chosen to bed her lord, she had no real objection to it. It beat being homeless or dead, that was for sure. She listened to what Victor had to say, not realising that her head was shaking ever so slightly as she really didn't understand why Natalia continued to resist. Life here wasn't so bad, and Natalia really needed to see that before Victor got bored of her. She was taken out of these thoughts quite rapidly as the other girl cried out as she it the floor. Once the two were gone, Cassandra set about distracting Victor from his anger with the two defiant slaves, her attitude entirely compliant and sultry.

Natalia glared at Victor from her place on the floor, sprawled there in slight shock. Unsurprisingly, she tensed as Ethen picked her up in his arms, and she chose not to look at him. If she was honest, she was ashamed of her current state, the fact that she was so helpless, as well as her nudity. But once on the bed, and covered, she did manage to glance over at him. "I'm fine. But you're a fucking idiot. What did you think you were doing?!" Although Natalia appreciated the intervention, she couldn't help but snap at him. He had taken a stupid risk, and he was damn lucky to have gotten away with it.

"I'm not an idiot, I was trying to help the both of you. I'm glad enough I could spare you, but not the other. I hope she will be alright." Ethen walked away and sat on a chair facing the window. "A simple thank you would have gone a long way." Ethen said quietly, enough for her to hear it however. "I'll leave if you want me to." Ethen stared away from her, feeling defeated from Victor. The thoughts of what Victor was doing to Cassandra sickened him. He bit his lips and folded his arms, leaning back on the chair a tad.

Natalia frowned, sitting up, although she was careful to ensure the blankets remained firmly in place, covering her body. "I'm sorry, okay. But you shouldn't put yourself in danger. It won't end well." Her words were reproachful, not necessarily rude, just stressed and concerned. She laid back again, her battered body protesting the effort it took to support herself. From this position, pointedly looking at the wall, rather than the man who happened to be her rescuer, she spoke aggain, "Please don't leave." As much as the idea of being near a man sickened her, another part of her felt yet more scared of being alone, potentially at the mercy of anyone that happened to be more cruel than Ethen.

"I won't." Ethen said softly. "You can rest, I won't let anyone take you. I will lie to Victor as well. He won't know that you were simply recovering. I am also sorry for whatever this man has done to you, no one with a good heart deserves it, and I know you have a good one Natalia. I know a warrior when I see one." Ethen smiled to himself. It was good to have someone like himself to be around, especially in a time like this. He closed his eyes, trying to relax.

Natalia didn't smile outwardly, it was difficult to concoct such an expression in circumstances such as these, but she was grateful to Ethen. As such, she even offered her belated thanks. "Thankyou for helping me." She thought about saying more, but in the end decided against it, instead simply doing what she needed, and also what was expected of her. She curled into a tight ball, and struggled to get to sleep. It took some time, as she kept feeling phantom breath at the back of her neck, the haunting presence of Victor, but eventually she did manage it, even if it was fitful at best. Natalia was on constant alert, even while dreaming, and as such, she was plagued by unpleasant dreams.

Ethen decided to stay awake and keep a lookout for Victor. He wasn't sure if he would check up on them, or follow Cassandra back to the room, should she ever return. Hours went by and Ethen couldn't help but fall asleep. He laid on the floor, removing his shirt to act as a pillow. He hoped dearly that Victor would not find out that nothing had happened, and they Natalia was actually getting a break for once.

Victor had pushed Cassandra through hours of sex, finishing off inside of her with one big release. "That was better than I could have expected. You may return to your room Cassandra, perhaps if you want more, Ethen would be kind enough to you!" Victor laughed. He claimed himself the most dominant, but also believed that every man was entitled to womanly pleasure at all times, should he request it. The men of the castle were treated much more fairly, which is why Ethen was allowed Natalia. The fact Ethen was a warrior who showed his skills the day made him on good terms with the ruler.

Despite the hours of being used, and subsequently feeling extremely tired, not to mention sore, Cassandra still treated her master as she was expected to do so. Her movements slightly sluggish, she moved off the bed, dipping her head to her lord respectfully, "Thankyou, my lord." She left him with a slight curtsey, she was well trained, and actually fairly happy in her role. She made her way to the room in which Natalia and Ethen resided, slipping in quietly, in an effort not to wake either of them. She almost made it into the bed, but unfortunately Natalia started awake at this point with quite a yelp, staggering out of the bed before she recognised the other. No doubt, she felt pretty stupid, but such scattiness was hardly surprising.

Ethen's eyes shot open and once he saw the two woman, he turned his look else where. "Are you two fine to be alone. I feel like I am disrespecting you but being here. You deserve privacy." He stood up, putting his shirt back on, and walked to the door, which he had trouble finding for a moment. "I-I am sorry I could not help you Cassandra. You were very noble in what you did. I only wish you could have been spared as well."

"I do not need to be saved, young man. I am content with my duties." Cassandra had not always been this way, but she had long since come round to the idea of what was required of her. Maybe one day her thoughts would change, but for the time being she simply went along with what was asked of her. "Now go, and try to look like you've had an excellent time." With that, she hopped into the bed, Natalia slipping in beside her, feeling a bit stupid for ever having moved.

The next morning, Natalia was feeling much better, having finally had a relatively good nights rest, devoid of any beatings. Cassandra, on the other hand, was paying for the nights escapadaes. Even so, she rose with the sun, knowing that her duties did not end simply due to a little discomfort. She went to clean herself, also ensuring Natalia did the same, organising the reluctant girl as best she could.

Ethen had slept in a guest room, under the order of Victor. It wasn't bad at all, and he had a full nights rest. He didn't have any orders to go by, yet, so he made his way to the dining hall for breakfast. When he arrived, Victor was at his seat. "Ah, Ethen is it? I hope last night was to your liking. If you obey me, I can assure you your life will be fruitful." Ethen did not answer, but simply nodded. He sat reserved and stared at the table.

The two women made their way to the dining hall soon after they had woken. Now clean and refreshed, they took their places at the table. Cassandra seemed quite unperturbed by those around her, but Natalia was still refusing to look at anyone. She was intimidated by Victor, ashamed to face some, and just simply infuriated by others. At least today she had some kind of an appetite. She hadn't eaten for days, and so it was a blessing that she could actually stomach any food.

Victor had kept his focus on Natalia throughout the meal. "You're eating?" He finally spoke out to her. "That's more than I expected. Did Ethen change you that much?" He laughed then turned to Ethen. "I suppose you did more than even I could. I should give you props." Ethen made a cold face at Victor then briefly looked at Natalia. She was very beautiful, and he was sickened that she ended up here.

After the meal, Victor called for Natalia to follow him. Ethen was directed to follow Cassandra back to her room. Once Victor had Natalia alone, he grabbed her by her shirt and forcefully pressed her to the wall. "So, I have to wonder, you seem well rested. Did you fuck Ethen yesterday? Do not lie." He tightened his grip and kept his red eyes focused on hers.

Natalia did not respond to Victor, she didn't want to ruin what was a relatiely good (though still pretty shitty) morning by letting him get to her. Of course, she could only avoid this for a few more minutes, as he apparently had gained a new interest in her. She walked sullenly behind him, while Cassandra had a definite spring in her step. It was a little disturbing, to see someone so happy with their lot in life, despite the fact that she was a truly subjugated woman. But, Natalia tried not to think about it too much, and indeed the chance was taken away from her as Victor soon held her against the wall.

Backed into a corner, Natalia did meet Victors eyes, her own grey ones blazing with a defiance that simply shouldn't have been there. "Oh yes. Let's just say that if you're a dagger, he's a claymore." She smirked, knowing that this taunting served no purpose but to get her still recovering body put right back in the warzone. It was obvious that she knew this too, as her eyes drifted away from his own, though at least he might think this was just down to the taunt, rather than the lie.

Victor snarled. "I do not care if his dick is bigger than mine. I care that you suffer, and not at any point get to feel like life will be easy. I gave you many opportunities. Sadly I find myself to busy to torture you all day, so I will teach Ethen too. So there will not be a single point during the day where the sun may shine on a ignorant bitch such as yourself. You will be raped, beaten, and pained all day!" Victor grabbed her neck and slowly started raising her up, grinding her back against the wall. "You will not know pleasure for the rest of your gods forsaken life! Such a waste of a life." He thought about snapping her neck then and there, tightening his grip to beyond human strength, but then threw her down to the floor and kicked her to a guard. "Take her back to her room. I want to meet with Ethen later on in the day. Have him in the throne room in four hours. Oh, and Natalia, I heard you broke this guards arm a few days back. I don't think he is too happy with you" He laughed and was off after that. The guard picked her up and hit her several times in the stomach before dragging her to her room, spitting on her several times.

Natalia held his gaze once more, hiding the fear quite well now, seemingly having recovered a little over the last couple of minutes. Unfortunately, this fell apart as Victor took her by the throat, slowly raising her off her feet. She could feel the wall biting into her skin, even through the thin fabric of the clothes that she wore. She couldn't help but wince a little as this happened, only to yell in shock as she suddenly found herself sprawling on the floor. Perhaps surprisingly the oncoming kicks and punches did not cause he to cry out. This was mainly due to the guard winding her, most of the breath that she might have used to yell being forced from her body with each sickening punch. And as the woman found herself dragged away, she simply ignored the grotesque saliva this terrible guard deigned to shower her in, instead focusing wholly on recovering her breath once more.

When Natalia was thrown into the room, Ethen looked over and gritted his teeth. When the three were alone, he rushed over to her side. "Are you alright?" HIs hands were rolled into fists now. He wanted so much to end Victor then and there. He was far too powerful, and could off any of them with a snap of a finger, quite literally.