7 Deadly Sins of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks for caring but I'm fine." With that he lead her to her new room stopping at the door as she could walk in.

"A-alright." Vera said to him, then focused back on the room. She came to the door and opened the door. The room was very nice, she was surprised that she would be staying in it for the next three days. It was much different than her room at home. "Thanks, I guess. But...it's not like you really want me here anyway."

"I invited you didn't i?" He was offense leaving her to her room before vanishing.

"I guess." She said to no one since he had left her already. She walked into the room and looked around. She took a seat on the bed. What was really going on? She was starting to think she wasn't actually in a dream, and who was he anyway. Why was he living alone at a place like this?

He walked along the halls scolding himself for calling her 'cute' it was completely unlike himself.
"It won't happen again." He muttered to Brutus who walked along side him every step of the was.
He gave him a you will kind of glance before looking ahead.

Vera sighed and flopped herself on the large bed. It was pretty comfortable not surprisingly. She kept the room dark, she was just going to sit there, in the dark. Maybe, if she tried to fall asleep she would end up waking up. She felt pretty tired anyway. She closed her eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep. She started to dream, real this time, but weirdly that guy was still in it. Abruptly, Vera woke up, opening her eyes seeing that she was still inside the castle. It wasn't possible, how could she sleep in a dream? Did...did that mean they were right...was she really awake and in some strange place?

He found him self outside as the sun began to rise slowly over the edge of the world shining down into the depths of hell.
"Always beautiful after all these years."

Vera lifted herself up out of the bed and stood up. She couldn't believe she was still there, something was going really wrong. She walked out of the room and down the halls. She had to learn more about this place, she needed to find that guy and learn who he really was and where she was. If it wasn't a dream, then what had happened. She began to search for him, trying to find where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.