7 Deadly Sins of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Walk out be my guest." He challanges her his eyes shifting to silver watching her a soft smile crossing his lips at being called a jerk.

"Then I will. Why should I stay at a place like this, with someone like you?" She stated to him, he was just so mean. She pouted and turned away from him, facing his door now instead. There was no point in staying at a place that she wasn't welcome.

"Then so be it." He muttered closing his eyes. Brutus came in balancing a tray of drinks on his head.

"Fine." Vera pouted again. She stomped and began to walk out of the room and down the hallway just leaving the door open behind her. He just made her so mad, he could have been nicer to her. He could have treated her better, he just didn't care at all. She quickly sighed, it was a dream she shouldn't be getting so angry at a guy in a dream. Though, she still thought it was weird that her mind would end up making something like this, it just all seemed too real. She wandered around the castle again, she realized she couldn't remember where the door was to this place, there were too many halls.

He relaxed taking a drink from Brutus waiting for her to come back knowing she would. He closed his eyes waiting.

Vera leaned against the stone wall in disappointment, without his help she wouldn't be able to find the exit to this place. The only choice she had was to go back to him, unfortunately. She turned back around and followed her steps back towards his office. She walked back in and stared at him with her arms crossed, still with a pout. "I can find the exit to this place." She told him.

He laughed hard as he woke the glass never spilling it's contents. "Why not take my advice you don't want to go out their." He laughed knowing out I the castle their was only demons and night was falling ,it's was about to get crazy, he thought.

"Because you're mean and don't want me there." Vera blurted out to him, then suddenly being a bit embarrassed about it. There was a slight light pink blush on her face. "T-though...I wouldn't want to stay with you anyway...because you're so rude...and all."

"So you would rather die then stay with the big bad wolf for 3 days that's brave girl." He laughed patting his dear friends head before his silvery eyes fixed on her catching her embarrassment and finding it amusing. "If it makes you feel better then Brutus will show you the way out." As if on command the large dog stood slowly approaching her.

"You know what!" Vera said, still red in the face. "I think I'll stay here just to annoy you! Because you're so mean!" She raised her voice to him and pouted some more. His talk didn't scare her, she still figured it was a dream, dreams sometimes were like that but she'd rather win against him.

He opened his eyes once more, "your a complicated little girl now aren't ya." He muttered standing, "Then fine follow me I'll show u to your room." Without another word he passed her walking down the hall.

Vera was about to say something but with him already leaving she had to quickly follow him. She would end up getting lost if she didn't. She walked off after him, ending up beside him. "I'm not a little girl, you know." She said to him in a mumble.

He raised a brow looking her over from her breast to her hips. "You look quiet little to me." He teased finding he could after years he didn't know how to react with people, but this little girl was making it all easy he was relaxed almost.... Content.

Vera blushed deep red at his comment after she noticed him looking at her. "W-what?! You...I'm not a little girl, you pervert." She blurted out at him, angry as well as embarrassed.

A deep laugh escaped he hadn't laughed so much in his life it was enjoyable, "from my point of veiw you are." He was a foot taller then her so of course he thought the way he did.

"I'm just short." She told him. "There's nothing wrong with that and maybe...you just tall too." There was still a light pink blush on her face. She was usually shorter than most people, it has occasionally caused problems.

He shrugged the next wordsthat slipped from his mouth shocked him into stopping. "It's cute."' Brutus ran into the back of his legs causing him to fall forward . "Crap." He muttered catching himself with his hands

His words made her blush deeply, she never had anyone call her shortness cute before. She saw him fall over, that the only thing coming into her mind. "Oh no! Are you okay?" She said, suddenly stopping and bending down to him to make sure he was okay.

"Thought you were mad at the big bad wolf." He joked getting up dusting off his clothes giving Brutus a slight glare.

Vera straightened herself up once he was standing. "I-I am...but that doesn't mean...I want you to get hurt." She admitted, looking away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.