40k The Sisk Incident OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I got a PS4 and Bloodborne a few days ago, so I've been fairly distracted. I'll get a post up tomorrow (Saturday).

-4f55de7e-ee13-4502-8b1f-6e5489f47686.png

4340394-2069364379-wolf1.jpg

3910634-cthulhu.jpg

Bloodborne's designers must have been reading a lot of H. P. Lovecraft, cuz 90% of the shit in that game is freaky as hell.

It all get's better.

Need to finish that Chalice Dungeon I started the other night.

So what would my character know at this point that she could share with you guys?

Okay, sound off people. I need to know if anyone is still interested in this so I can decide whether or not to try to bring this thing back. Letting this die without a word is a pretty shitty thing to do to anyone still interested.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
I'm still here. Has nothing happened in a week?

Also, tell me how ridiculous this sounds:​
  • Lady rogue trader​
  • Trade agreement signed by Big E himself back in the day.​
  • Created a family of Perpetuals​
  • Last member of this Perpetual family​
  • Magical immortal gene 'skipped' generations because of inter-marriage.​

Reactions: Grothnor
Ok then, we'll be back in business soon. Probably tomorrow.

I took control of Adrian until/unless Dakota comes back.

So, have you guys seen the new Skitarii models/art/stuff coming out? Stuff looks sick.

tumblr_nmn0pabxQe1sv53cpo1_1280.jpg

I'm giving you guys some creative freedom in deciding how this one turns out. Remember, there are five guys in there, equipped like guardsmen. Feel free to control/kill off Vagar if you want (cuz that' what he's there for) and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.